Kim & Co TSV 09/04/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Awful, truly awful, Nanna`s old sofa covers cobbled into half mast adult babygro !

Hideous truly awful. This brand has gone slowly downhill and although I bought a couple of items in the early days I have bought nothing for a few years now.

Potential buyers Have!!! asked for Skirts!!!

Ooh yes would love some skirts too :)

Kim used to bring loads of skirts years back, always used to laugh at her showing you could wear them as a dress too!

skirts dont sell well on Q thats why you see a lot less of them but im not revealing how i know sorry but thats private

You do not know how well something does or does not sell at Q so please stop from making comments that you do. You have been warned about this before, comments like this are misleading and could get the forum in trouble. Any further comments like this will just be deleted.

I would love the original skirts back, that did appear to sell well back in the day.
The skirts that have been featured recently are dipped uneven hems.
I’m sure some decent skirts will sell very well as it’s extremely difficult to obtain skirts elsewhere.
Not everyone wants to wear tops with jeans or trousers all the time.
Plus not all events workplaces or women are able to wear trousers.

I think there`s a lot of posts with so called insider information which simply need to be taken with a pinch of salt. Unless you go around asking people in the neighborhood which clothes they`re wearing or get your kicks spying on folks washing lines then its impossible to say lots of people where you live like so and so, much the same as unless you`re in touch with every QVC customer it`s impossible to judge by members of a small social media group whether an item is the greatest thing since sliced bread or has bombed.
Sales figures are often quoted by the presenters themselves but as we all know these figures can quite often be exaggerated and that hundreds have just this second jumped to the phones or an item is almost selling out but strangely enough is still there 12 hours later.
It`s horses for courses, not everything can be liked by everybody and QVC certainly get it wrong as many times as they get it right. Most of us live for the odd QVC show or item but odd ones of us live for QVC itself and the self importance that brings.

I think there`s a lot of posts with so called insider information which simply need to be taken with a pinch of salt. Unless you go around asking people in the neighborhood which clothes they`re wearing or get your kicks spying on folks washing lines then its impossible to say lots of people where you live like so and so, much the same as unless you`re in touch with every QVC customer it`s impossible to judge by members of a small social media group whether an item is the greatest thing since sliced bread or has bombed.
Sales figures are often quoted by the presenters themselves but as we all know these figures can quite often be exaggerated and that hundreds have just this second jumped to the phones or an item is almost selling out but strangely enough is still there 12 hours later.
It`s horses for courses, not everything can be liked by everybody and QVC certainly get it wrong as many times as they get it right. Most of us live for the odd QVC show or item but odd ones of us live for QVC itself and the self importance that brings.

Spot on Vienna :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back