Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cozee Home Madeline Floral Supersoft 4 Piece Duvet Set
Item Number: 808336

Single QVC Price £39.00 Todays Special Value Price £32.00

Double QVC Price £45.00 Todays Special Value Price £35.00

King QVC Price £48.00 Todays Special Value Price £39.00

Superking QVC Price £54.00 Todays Special Value Price £43.00

P&P £5.95

This four-piece duvet set from Cozee Home features a duvet cover, two housewife pillowcases and a deep pocket fitted sheet, and comes in the brand's Supersoft fabric, which is wonderfully breathable and lightweight. Ideal for sprucing up your bedroom with its magnolia floral print, inject some spring style into your decor with this must-have bedding collection.

Make it Supersoft - this lightweight microfibre fabric from Cozee Home is breathable, moisture wicking and quick drying, with a similar weight to cotton percale and a brushed finish which gives it a rose petal feeling to the touch. It's the perfect weight to replace your favourite fleece in the summer months, meaning you can make bedtimes super cosy the whole year round.

Easy to care for - machine washable at 30C and with only a light iron needed if desired, this bedding collection makes laundry day a breeze.

Choose your colour - the spring-inspired magnolia print really lifts any bedroom set-up, and we've four stylish colours to choose from to complement any décor. Choose the Grey or Taupe options if you prefer a palette of neutrals, or try out on-trend pastel with our Light Mauve and Pastel Blue options.

Colour options:

Grey
Pastel Blue
Light Mauve
Taupe

Button fastening
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Contains:

1 x duvet cover (printed face, solid reverse)
1 x fitted sheet (solid)
2 x housewife pillowcases (printed face, solid reverse)

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted sheet:

Single: 90cm x 190cm + 38cm (35" x 75" + 15")
Double: 135cm x 190cm + 38cm (53" x 75" + 15")
King: 150cm x 200cm + 38cm (59" x 79" + 15")
Super King: 183cm x 200cm + 38cm (72" x 79" + 15")

Housewife pillowcases: 50cm x 76cm (20" x 30")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808336

Cozee Home not so cozee now for the summertime, expanding their selling season :mysmilie_50:

I bought the supersoft version in white, when it first came out last year (although it took weeks to arrive) and it was good during the summer months, but it's not as easy care as the fleece ones. It does need an iron whizzed over it because it does crease a little, but, as I don't "do" ironing, I found that a short, gentle spin and then drying it on the line or over the bannisters meant it didn't end up as creased as some other brands do.

I prefer plain or striped bedding so the floral ones don't interest me at all.

Latest posts

Back