Diamonique TSV 11/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is a Diamonique TSV on Thursday 11th April as it is Diamonique Day.

Gone are the days with a removable link or two, now it’s all annoying dangling drawstrings of one size fits all.

Gone are the days with a removable link or two, now it’s all annoying dangling drawstrings of one size fits all.

Exactly this. Julia Roberts “teased it” during her Fri afternoon fashion show. Looked like cheap high street fashion jewellery, not even quality “costume” jewellery.

Is this the best that they come up with? They have done these & Tennis bracelets to death.I got a ring years ago which was a Diamonique TSV & it looks like an Aquamarine, gets admiring looks, sometimes I own up, sometimes not.

Diamonique 4ct tw Friendship Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 341663
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.96
P&P £3.95

An adjustable friendship bracelet from Diamonique made from rhodium-plated sterling silver, featuring dozens of simulated white diamonds which come in your choice of a radiant-, pear-, princess- or round-cut option. Complete with a branded blush gift box, bring joy to someone's day with this elegant Diamonique design or make it a new treasured piece in your own jewellery collection.

The six Cs of Diamonique - this beautiful design features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour (just like diamonds), low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that inspires Confidence. The clarity of each stone helps to ensure optimum sparkle, as light can travel through perfectly.

Which is your style? - Diamonique offer different interpretations of this stunning bracelet, with four simulated diamond cuts to choose from. Both the radiant- and princess-cut options are best for fans of the contemporary, boasting angled edges and clean lines, which are reflective of a more modern style. While those in favour of a classic shape should opt for the round-cut, with its perfectly aligned proportions, or the pear-cut, with its old-school charm.

Day-to-evening sparkle - showcasing everyday sparkle at its best, give daytime looks more elegance and style with this sophisticated piece or make it the perfect finishing touch to your eveningwear. For even more twinkle, stack more than one design together or pair yours with other bracelets or a favourite watch to get the look you want.

Your perfect fit - with an adjustable slider fastening, this bracelet ensures you achieve the perfect fit to suit your exact needs. It also makes this design great for gifting, as you don't have to worry about the recipient's wrist size. Additional round-cut simulated white diamonds on the toggle add a final dazzling detail.

Round-cut simulated white diamond (all options): 1 x (1.5mm), 6 x (2mm)
Radiant-cut simulated white diamond: 29 x (5mm x 7.5mm)
Pear-cut simulated white diamond: 15 x (5mm x 3mm)
Princess-cut simulated white diamond: 25 x (3mm x 3mm)
Round-cut simulated white diamond: 16 x (4.5mm)
Rhodium-plated sterling silver
Adjustable slider fastening
Length: 22.9cm (9")
Total equivalent diamond weight: 2.27 - 6.84 carats

Cut choices:

Radiant-cut
Pear-cut
Princess-cut
Round-cut

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.341663

TV is turned off for the day. Going to tidy out my spare room - far more interesting than diamonique lol.

CC

I’m painting the fence down to the last 8 panels.Just switched on having a coffee break & it’s Baroness Chelsea & creepy smooth Simon.Back to fence.

I bet this bracelet catches on stuff and plucks like mad, especially on clothing. Plus the clinking of the dangly bits would drive me nuts.

Forty pound for a silver bracelet and cut glass is expensive in my opinion, you can see cheaper on the high street :mysmilie_17:

I bet this bracelet catches on stuff and plucks like mad, especially on clothing. Plus the clinking of the dangly bits would drive me nuts.

I’d definitely get my dangly bits just where any dangly bits shouldn’t go.

:mysmilie_845:

Forty pound for a silver bracelet and cut glass is expensive in my opinion, you can see cheaper on the high street :mysmilie_17:

I'd rather save my money for the umpteen craft fairs that start around now and go through the Summer. Plenty of talented home jewellers who design and make silver jewellery, and where £40 with little profit, is well spent.

Just imagine how much profit there is on a pair of glass earrings, that's probably been cobbled together for a couple of quid (if that !).

Well, I suppose it helps pay for Alison "the jewellery designer of 27 years" and her esteemed knowledge. Cleary commissions are a bit thin on the ground whilst she's manage to get herself a slot on QVC for the past decade. Cant stand the woman.

I'd rather save my money for the umpteen craft fairs that start around now and go through the Summer. Plenty of talented home jewellers who design and make silver jewellery, and where £40 with little profit, is well spent.

Just imagine how much profit there is on a pair of glass earrings, that's probably been cobbled together for a couple of quid (if that !).

Well, I suppose it helps pay for Alison "the jewellery designer of 27 years" and her esteemed knowledge. Cleary commissions are a bit thin on the ground whilst she's manage to get herself a slot on QVC for the past decade. Cant stand the woman.

Well she said today she designed KT’s son’s engagement ring so Q staff are keeping her busy :yawn:

Latest posts

Back