Diamonique TSV 11/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd rather save my money for the umpteen craft fairs that start around now and go through the Summer. Plenty of talented home jewellers who design and make silver jewellery, and where £40 with little profit, is well spent.

Just imagine how much profit there is on a pair of glass earrings, that's probably been cobbled together for a couple of quid (if that !).

Well, I suppose it helps pay for Alison "the jewellery designer of 27 years" and her esteemed knowledge. Cleary commissions are a bit thin on the ground whilst she's manage to get herself a slot on QVC for the past decade. Cant stand the woman.

You go Brissles, supporting smalll businesses in the UK & cottage industries...

Apols if I’m repeating other posts, not read them all (stressful day, hoping for a calm evening/night). Anyway, Im not keen on the TSV. The chain is rhodium plated which makes it look too grey next to the whiteness of the stones and setting. Also the chain is too long. On Jill Franks they were dangling down for several inches and looked silly. I have tiny wrists of barely 6ins and I know those chains would get caught up in all sorts - buttons, trapped a drawer, and generally get on my nerves.

QVC need to be really clear then on the website. If that is a genuine AAA tanzanite I would think it would be lot more than £120, in fact I'm surprised it hasn't sold out.

CC

I have several Diamonique rings & pairs of earrings, the majority set in 14ct gold, & they have stood the test of time. I can remember when one Diamonique Day fell on the last day of our holiday & I was delighted that our flight got in early so that I could catch the whole of the final hour, sad but true. I did have a look today, wasn't tempted but thought that Katy Pullinger has the worst hands of any presenter I've ever seen, ragged cuticles & chipped polish - very scruffy.

I know Jill has hinted at having more than the one dog since they lost Scruncher, but I myself have never heard her openly refer to the dogs on air before.

FFS they are now reading out tweets from the ****** dogs!

Get a life you silly bints. It’s a job get on with it.

Now be serious, they have 3 hours to fill and you can only talk about the same items over and over and over and over and over again for so long. :mysmilie_17:

I have some 14ct gold Diamonique which is still great and stood the test of time. But full days of watching would the silver overpriced stuff would make me want to talk unless crap about anything but it.

Now be serious, they have 3 hours to fill and you can only talk about the same items over and over and over and over and over again for so long. :mysmilie_17:

I have some 14ct gold Diamonique which is still great and stood the test of time. But full days of watching would the silver overpriced stuff would make me want to talk unless crap about anything but it.

Donna in the last hour I saw they never shut up about dogs, grandchildren, weddings and round the world holidays. I now know JF has 3 dogs and full description of how they snore, Honeybees pet and AKs Son’s dog and all it foibles. AND that was before we got to viewers pictures.

The only time Eek was mentioned was when it was referred to weddings or coloured ones were matched to holiday photos.

As you can imagine all this with AK going at a zillion miles an hour, JF luvvviiing everything and sucking in, starting every sentence with “if I’m honest” (as she does) . All in all it was a bliddy nightmare of a show.

I not anti dogs in any way but they are like your own kids - no one else is remotely interested and it is annoying when they don’t know when enough is enough.

Rant over!

I have three dogs but they are not even remotely interested in tweeting or even talking to anyone but me. Not even my husband which he finds a bit insulting :mysmilie_48::mysmilie_7::mysmilie_1::mysmilie_17:

Well clearly my email to the CEO hasn't resulted in any differences yet ! as one of the biggest complaints was presenters banging on about their private lives when we just want information of the product.

Perhaps this particular problem needs 3 Board Meetings, and 5 senior staff away day lunches in the US, then a lengthy email to the UK Exec who is away on half term holiday with the kids, before its filtered down to the Departmental Heads who are still queuing up for their morning coffee at Costas, and finally a conference meeting around the table with the children who are on work experience who will make the decision of telling the Presenters to cut the crap.

A coin will be tossed and then whoever draws the short straw will be pushed forward to tell Julia the decision, whilst the rest of the crew hide in the Gallery awaiting the eruption and fallout !

Well clearly my email to the CEO hasn't resulted in any differences yet ! as one of the biggest complaints was presenters banging on about their private lives when we just want information of the product.

Perhaps this particular problem needs 3 Board Meetings, and 5 senior staff away day lunches in the US, then a lengthy email to the UK Exec who is away on half term holiday with the kids, before its filtered down to the Departmental Heads who are still queuing up for their morning coffee at Costas, and finally a conference meeting around the table with the children who are on work experience who will make the decision of telling the Presenters to cut the crap.

A coin will be tossed and then whoever draws the short straw will be pushed forward to tell Julia the decision, whilst the rest of the crew hide in the Gallery awaiting the eruption and fallout !

I was thinking it hadn't made any difference either. In fact, I think they are worse than ever!

It will be interesting to see if Q ever shut down just what lengths the presenters will have go to to stay on TV. Ideal World and other selly telly (do they still exist?) will be trawling through the CVs of Chuntley, Spaniel Ears and Del Boy.

Where is Julian and Debbie now?

Latest posts

Back