Aldi Avenue Jeggings (but more like jeans)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The jeggings did launch today Marina, I seen them in store today, maybe they sold out because they’re very popular, like Lp I order on line too even though I’ve got an Aldi two minutes walk away, fingers crossed you end up getting what you want.

They probably didn't stock them in my store, or I didn't know where to look; I'm still finding my way around my local store, there's so much stuff piled on top of each other I may have missed it. Something tells me I won't get any 'jo malone' on Sunday.

My Forum buddies, please let me know what you think. :mysmilie_8:

Sure will I’ve no delivery details as yet awaiting collection from Aldi of my parcel according to the tracking

Will let you know how they compare to the Versace ones I normally purchase at £700 :mysmilie_17:

Will do Shopper, be interesting to see how they compare with the £15 ones I have from Bon Marche.:wonder:

Lp I’m sure you’ll be impressed, they’ve sold out at my local Aldi now xx

Sure will I’ve no delivery details as yet awaiting collection from Aldi of my parcel according to the tracking

Will let you know how they compare to the Versace ones I normally purchase at £700 :mysmilie_17:

Well they compared extremely well to my Gucci £899 pairs, so should be ok DG xx. :mysmilie_19:

:grin::grin:

My Forum buddies, please let me know what you think. :mysmilie_8:

Got my Aldi parcel. My Bon Marche jeggings are a 12 but probably a 10 would have been ok. The Aldi jeggings are a lot slimmer,in fact had trouble getting my foot in at first. The rise is not as high as my others and the waistband not as wide . Saying that they stretch and they are going in a cool wash tomorrow as the dye was on my hands after trying on. For the money they will be fine. Thanks for the recommendation Shopper.

Oh heck looks like mine may well have to go back as I probably won’t be able to get my feet in if they a slim fitting

Got my Aldi parcel. My Bon Marche jeggings are a 12 but probably a 10 would have been ok. The Aldi jeggings are a lot slimmer,in fact had trouble getting my foot in at first. The rise is not as high as my others and the waistband not as wide . Saying that they stretch and they are going in a cool wash tomorrow as the dye was on my hands after trying on. For the money they will be fine. Thanks for the recommendation Shopper.

Last years were dark indigo and grey colour and the rise is like Bridgette Jones Knickers on me, comes right up to the waist, last year the dark indigo jeggings never ran at all, so I’m surprised at that. Hope you like them xx

I managed to get the black ones size 12 in the shop today. When I opened them I thought they were a size 6 honestly they looked tiny. I managed to get in and feeling a bit tight also a bit long as I'm petite. I thought they were excellent for the price especially looking like jeans. I'm still undecided if I'm keeping them or not and only after reading the post above I realised why I had black hands after trying them on.

Also I took my returns today and was super impressed with the no quibble service. I'm not even sure they looked at my receipts, just scanned everything very swiftly and gave me the money back. The items were not checked for being used. And there were lovely bunches of mixed flowers roses with other flowers for £2.69! You could tell I'm new to Aldi.

I managed to get the black ones size 12 in the shop today. When I opened them I thought they were a size 6 honestly they looked tiny. I managed to get in and feeling a bit tight also a bit long as I'm petite. I thought they were excellent for the price especially looking like jeans. I'm still undecided if I'm keeping them or not and only after reading the post above I realised why I had black hands after trying them on.

Also I took my returns today and was super impressed with the no quibble service. I'm not even sure they looked at my receipts, just scanned everything very swiftly and gave me the money back. The items were not checked for being used. And there were lovely bunches of mixed flowers roses with other flowers for £2.69! You could tell I'm new to Aldi.

They won’t check if they’re used, there’s a refund policy even on used items, they’ll go in the reduced section if they’re still there in a couple of weeks. I’m really surprised at that dye running though, my dark, and I mean dark, indingo from last year has never ran, must’ve used a different material in this “Special Buys” colours, recommend grey and dark indigo if they ever get them in again.

Last years were dark indigo and grey colour and the rise is like Bridgette Jones Knickers on me, comes right up to the waist, last year the dark indigo jeggings never ran at all, so I’m surprised at that. Hope you like them xx

It's me Shopper I am really high waisted struggle with jeans and trousers but still prefer them to skirts. X.

My order of the hot cloth cleansers and two pairs of black leggings.
Sadly the leggings are going back they appeared great material and quality, but sadly too much black was coming off on my hands. I’m reliant at the moment with hubby doing the washing and just couldn’t risk black dye going where it shouldn’t.
Plus I’m conserned it going on the furniture and my other clothing which is a real shame.

My order of the hot cloth cleansers and two pairs of black leggings.
Sadly the leggings are going back they appeared great material and quality, but sadly too much black was coming off on my hands. I’m reliant at the moment with hubby doing the washing and just couldn’t risk black dye going where it shouldn’t.
Plus I’m conserned it going on the furniture and my other clothing which is a real shame.

AW sorry DG, I said to the woman stocking the isle a few days ago did she have any idea why there was so much dye coming off the black jeggings, she said “oh no I didn’t, we’ve had no complaints” (she wasn’t being funny she’s a lovely woman) I told her I’d recommended them and people find there was a lot of dye coming off them, she said you’re supposed to wash black jeggings first anyway, I told her I didn’t have to with my dark indigo, she said “ah but are they black” I said no, you got me there. :mysmilie_17: So once again I apologise, I only ended up buy a couple of pairs of light indigo for Summer in the end (couldn’t get my size in black) and they’ve been ok, hope you’re happy with all your other Aldi goodies. :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back