Aldi Avenue Jeggings (but more like jeans)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

shopperholic

Registered Shopper
Just to let anyone know who’s interested, these are the jeggings I was talking about, they’re back in in different colours https://www.aldi.co.uk/avenue-ladies'-jeggings/p/010470264498200 I bought them last year in grey and dark indigo, loved them that much I stocked up and I’ve got to say they’re one of the best purchases I have ever bought. The quality is fantastic, they wash great and they’re the most comfortable item of clothing I’ve ever worn :mysmilie_3:

Thanks. I’ve ordered 3 pairs to qualify for 3 delivery. I tried to order some beauty products but they were all sold out

Thanks. I’ve ordered 3 pairs to qualify for 3 delivery. I tried to order some beauty products but they were all sold out

ILS you’re going to have to let me know what you think, I’m going to order two light blue and a black, I absolutely live in mine, they’re that comfy I wear them to lounge around in, hope you like them, I’m sure you will xx

What's the sizing like shopper?

I found that they’re true to size PAL, but there’s such great stretch in them that if you get a size smaller by mistake, you’ll be ok too. It’s free returns or pop in the shop and they’ll give you your money back so there’s nothing to lose really, if you get some let’s know what you think xx

Sold out means sold out on the website but you may still be able to get it in store on the day. :mysmilie_3:

Sure I'll be there on Sunday! Do they put them out in the morning I hope shopper?
The email arrived at 18.55 and they sold out in around 2 hours gawd...

Sure I'll be there on Sunday! Do they put them out in the morning I hope shopper?
The email arrived at 18.55 and they sold out in around 2 hours gawd...

Aw it’s awful when that happens, yeah they put the special buys out before they open so hopefully you’ll get what you want then, good luck xx

Shoppy, what do the jeans look like on normal- going- on- fat- sized people? Does one get the wrinkly upper leg effect? I used to be 14 but am now at least a 16.7, having been out to grass over winter. Reasonable height, not as large as the plus sizes on Q, & possibly not as large as Jilly H (looks) Perhaps think Chunts when she's fat sized.

Planning to diet but Ohhhhhhhhh. I reckon I'd go for a 16. It'll kill me if they look shite on me. Whadda you think? Also , re candles, wasn't there something on here about the burning being poor? Please help?

Blissyxx

Last edited:
Shoppy, what do the jeans look like on normal- going- on- fat- sized people? Does one get the wrinkly upper leg effect? I used to be 14 but am now at least a 16.7, having been out to grass over winter. Reasonable height, not as large as the plus sizes on Q, & possibly not as large as Jilly H (looks) Perhaps think Chunts when she's fat sized.

Planning to diet but Ohhhhhhhhh. I reckon I'd go for a 16. It'll kill me if they look shite on me. Whadda you think? Also , re candles, wasn't there something on here about the burning being poor? Please help?

Blissyxx

The material is not thin or flimsy so you don’t get any cellulite showing and they’re very well fitting so no crinkles or wrinkles, all I can suggest is give them a go, I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised xx

Think I’ll give the jeans ago always need comfy stuff for in the house that can collect dog hairs
Are the blue as bright as appears, with my legs maybe wise to stick with the black

All 'jo malone' has now sold out on line! Any idea how often they repeat the offer so I keep a keen eye on my emails then.
I might get those geggings in store if I see them they look lovely.

I've just noticed some Skechers look alike at £9.99
https://www.aldi.co.uk/ladies'-comfort-shoe/p/010804260260200

And I remembers these featuring as a TSV for about £14 flus p&p if I remember correctly
https://www.aldi.co.uk/kirkton-house-twist-whisk/p/013043273298301

Hi Marina, those jeggings are lovely, the Special Buys tend to get repeated about every six months or so. Yes I’ve noticed those Sketchers type pumps, I’ll be getting a pair of them too I think. :mysmilie_3:

Order done
black leggings x2 - hope they stretch well :mysmilie_50:
Plus hot cloth cleansers x2

:mysmilie_3:

Order done
black leggings x2 - hope they stretch well :mysmilie_50:
Plus hot cloth cleansers x2

:mysmilie_3:

Yeah DG, there’s lots of stretch, and the cleanser is great, just channel hopped on QVC, seen it was immature shouty Chloe Everton so reached quick smart for the remote, but not before I caught a look at the ill fitting, baggy Joe Brown Jeggings that are £32 a pair, Aldi £6.99 knock spots off them honestly, I wouldn’t lie to my Forum buddies. Let’s know what you think DG xx

Yeah DG, there’s lots of stretch, and the cleanser is great, just channel hopped on QVC, seen it was immature shouty Chloe Everton so reached quick smart for the remote, but not before I caught a look at the ill fitting, baggy Joe Brown Jeggings that are £32 a pair, Aldi £6.99 knock spots off them honestly, I wouldn’t lie to my Forum buddies. Let’s know what you think DG xx

Thanks Shopper no problem Buddie :mysmilie_480:

Hi Shopper what do the black wash like. Had a pair of black jeans from Bon Marche and they faded so bad on the first wash.

Hi Shopper what do the black wash like. Had a pair of black jeans from Bon Marche and they faded so bad on the first wash.

Hi Lp, the colours for sale last year and the ones I bought were grey and dark indigo, I haven’t tried these new colours yet, but the dark indigo (and they are dark) and the grey have kept their colour well and I’ve washed them loads of times. :mysmilie_3:

Hi Lp, the colours for sale last year and the ones I bought were grey and dark indigo, I haven’t tried these new colours yet, but the dark indigo (and they are dark) and the grey have kept their colour well and I’ve washed them loads of times. :mysmilie_3:

......... and her white lace little number she washes with, is still bright white :mysmilie_50:

:mysmilie_61:

Latest posts

Back