Aldi Avenue Jeggings (but more like jeans)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I quite enjoyed the no quibbles returns so no complaints from me, happy to have tried the jeggins. Having said this last time they asked me if the item was used (non-food) and then asked me to write the reason on the returns slip like they would in any other shop. I'm going to try again and see how it goes, perhaps different cashiers do it a bit differently, but I'd rather they didn't ask me questions when I'm returning stuff. I've decided to return 'jo malone', it's okay but I have the real stuff and it doesn't compare for me anyway, perhaps if I didn't know what the real stuff was like.

AW sorry DG, I said to the woman stocking the isle a few days ago did she have any idea why there was so much dye coming off the black jeggings, she said “oh no I didn’t, we’ve had no complaints” (she wasn’t being funny she’s a lovely woman) I told her I’d recommended them and people find there was a lot of dye coming off them, she said you’re supposed to wash black jeggings first anyway, I told her I didn’t have to with my dark indigo, she said “ah but are they black” I said no, you got me there. :mysmilie_17: So once again I apologise, I only ended up buy a couple of pairs of light indigo for Summer in the end (couldn’t get my size in black) and they’ve been ok, hope you’re happy with all your other Aldi goodies. :mysmilie_3:

I always wash clothes first. Now the black jeggings I washed with some denim jeans in a cool wash with liquid soap flakes plus 2 colour catcher sheets. Quite surprised that the sheets were not very black at all and the jeggings seem to be ok. Maybe it was the finish that was coming off. I have had black jeans and the colour came off on those as well.

Mine arrived yesterday together with comfy canvas shoes which look at bit like Sketchers, I am wearing them for work, very comfortable, good fit, thanks Shopperholic x

Mine arrived yesterday together with comfy canvas shoes which look at bit like Sketchers, I am wearing them for work, very comfortable, good fit, thanks Shopperholic x

Aw you’re very welcome J, I’m really happy you like them xx. :mysmilie_508:

Anyone know if the blue are more colour fast?
I’m thinking I may politely ask hubby to try to swap the black for them

Just to say thanks shopperholic for recommending these jeggings they are excellent quality for the price. I ordered blue and black and my black ones seem colour fast-although the label does advise washing and avoiding light coloured upholstery until washed - haven't worn the blue yet. Also I am 5'8" and they are a good length. Thanks again :happy::happy:

Just to say thanks shopperholic for recommending these jeggings they are excellent quality for the price. I ordered blue and black and my black ones seem colour fast-although the label does advise washing and avoiding light coloured upholstery until washed - haven't worn the blue yet. Also I am 5'8" and they are a good length. Thanks again :happy::happy:

Yay! Mollie you’ve made my day you really have, I was so thrilled with them I had to share, I’m so happy you like them too and you’re more than welcome xxx. :mysmilie_508:

We have two stores in our town when my daughter and hubby went on the beauty buying for me, it was the older smaller store that had all the beauty stuff the new larger modern store had nothing.
Hubby is going to take back the jeans I don’t want to give him the job of washing if the colour is going to run, he’s coping well with all the washing so far no accidents. He’s offered to check both stores and hopefully there’ll be blue for me to try as was so looking forward to getting into some comfy jeans for a nice change.
Anyway at least I’ve been able to sample the skincare and see another side really pleased with Aldi beauty.
:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_508:

I’ve got my jeggings now as I am back home. 2 pairs of black and one pair of indigo. So as to get free postage. I have long thin feet and they are certainly a challenge to get on and OH had to help me pull them up. Once on the black ones are very comfortable as they have high waists. I don’t seem to have black legs either. The indigo ones pull in the crotch so I think I will have to send them back.

Latest posts

Back