Aldi Avenue Jeggings (but more like jeans) - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    Shoppy, what do the jeans look like on normal- going- on- fat- sized people? Does one get the wrinkly upper leg effect? I used to be 14 but am now at least a 16.7, having been out to grass over winter. Reasonable height, not as large as the plus sizes on Q, & possibly not as large as Jilly H (looks) Perhaps think Chunts when she's fat sized.

Planning to diet but Ohhhhhhhhh. I reckon I'd go for a 16. It'll kill me if they look shite on me. Whadda you think? Also , re candles, wasn't there something on here about the burning being poor? Please help?

Blissyxx
    The material is not thin or flimsy so you don’t get any cellulite showing and they’re very well fitting so no crinkles or wrinkles, all I can suggest is give them a go, I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised xx
    Thanks Dream Girl thanked for this post
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

All 'jo malone' has now sold out on line! Any idea how often they repeat the offer so I keep a keen eye on my emails then.
    I might get those geggings in store if I see them they look lovely.

I've just noticed some Skechers look alike at £9.99
    https://www.aldi.co.uk/ladies%27-com...10804260260200

And I remembers these featuring as a TSV for about £14 flus p&p if I remember correctly
    https://www.aldi.co.uk/kirkton-house...13043273298301

Post Thanks / Like

Think I’ll give the jeans ago always need comfy stuff for in the house that can collect dog hairs
    Are the blue as bright as appears, with my legs maybe wise to stick with the black

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marina View Post
    All 'jo malone' has now sold out on line! Any idea how often they repeat the offer so I keep a keen eye on my emails then.
    I might get those geggings in store if I see them they look lovely.

I've just noticed some Skechers look alike at £9.99
    https://www.aldi.co.uk/ladies%27-com...10804260260200

And I remembers these featuring as a TSV for about £14 flus p&p if I remember correctly
    https://www.aldi.co.uk/kirkton-house...13043273298301
    Hi Marina, those jeggings are lovely, the Special Buys tend to get repeated about every six months or so. Yes I’ve noticed those Sketchers type pumps, I’ll be getting a pair of them too I think.
    Thanks Marina thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Order done
    black leggings x2 - hope they stretch well
    Plus hot cloth cleansers x2

Likes Pick-a-Lily , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    Order done
    black leggings x2 - hope they stretch well
    Plus hot cloth cleansers x2

Yeah DG, there’s lots of stretch, and the cleanser is great, just channel hopped on QVC, seen it was immature shouty Chloe Everton so reached quick smart for the remote, but not before I caught a look at the ill fitting, baggy Joe Brown Jeggings that are £32 a pair, Aldi £6.99 knock spots off them honestly, I wouldn’t lie to my Forum buddies. Let’s know what you think DG xx
    Thanks Dream Girl thanked for this post
    Likes Marina liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Yeah DG, there’s lots of stretch, and the cleanser is great, just channel hopped on QVC, seen it was immature shouty Chloe Everton so reached quick smart for the remote, but not before I caught a look at the ill fitting, baggy Joe Brown Jeggings that are £32 a pair, Aldi £6.99 knock spots off them honestly, I wouldn’t lie to my Forum buddies. Let’s know what you think DG xx
    Thanks Shopper no problem Buddie
    Thanks shopperholic thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Shopper what do the black wash like. Had a pair of black jeans from Bon Marche and they faded so bad on the first wash.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpop View Post
    Hi Shopper what do the black wash like. Had a pair of black jeans from Bon Marche and they faded so bad on the first wash.
    Hi Lp, the colours for sale last year and the ones I bought were grey and dark indigo, I haven’t tried these new colours yet, but the dark indigo (and they are dark) and the grey have kept their colour well and I’ve washed them loads of times.
    Thanks Lemonpop, Dream Girl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shopperholic View Post
    Hi Lp, the colours for sale last year and the ones I bought were grey and dark indigo, I haven’t tried these new colours yet, but the dark indigo (and they are dark) and the grey have kept their colour well and I’ve washed them loads of times.
    ......... and her white lace little number she washes with, is still bright white