Richard Jacksons Garden TSV 13/04/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RJ is selling via Suttons seeds as well as QVC and his own website so it might be plug plants. Personally I hope it's a kit with root booster/container magic/flower power and the like. I'm very low on all of that so could do with a deal. I'll have a look when it's on.

CC

Richard Jacksons Garden TSV 13/04/19

I will be washing my hair....that day.:mysmilie_17:

Bottles of Ready Mixed Liquid

:mysmilie_11:

Not as good as the powder variety and not as good value. I got a free monster bottle of tomato feed from Marshalls when I ordered some seeds so I am going to do a comparison this year to see if ordinary tom food gives just as good results as flower power. My gran always used ordinary tomato feed and her plants were lovely so we shall see. I've always had amazing results with FP so far.

CC

I think anything you can afford is going to make a difference better than no feeding. we expect a good show all summer from our bedding

I know we should feed our plants but I always find it interesting how certain guests do actually play down the amount of feeding requirements of their plants they bring to Q

There's a time in the growing cycle to feed. I tried to feed my seedlings, big mistake, I killed them lol. Obviously feed was too strong, leaves went brown and they died. I'm learning!

CC

most growers will put slow release in their plug plants. so you will usually get a good show

I think I over fed my container plants with flower power last summer, got a ton of leaves and too few flowers. I've recently bought loads of different bamboo which will be grown in containers but I don't want them flowering. The nurseryman said he uses chicken manure pellets and I managed to get a massive 7kg tub for £5 in Wilco. They have some real bargains in the gardening department.

You can get chicken manure very reasonably from most places, except QVC! RJ was selling it last year for a ridiculous price. I buy Richard's products but lets face it, HE didn't run round his chicken coop collecting poo to turn into pellets, someone else made them and he put his name on it and a big price tag. The rest of what was made went to Wilko for a fiver - same stuff no doubt.

CC

Solithia Set of 4 Glass Changing Crystal Solar Lights TSV 13/04/19
Item Number: 517690
QVC Price £29.00
Todays Special Value Price £22.44
P&P £5.95

This set of four solar lights from Solithia feature a glass crystal-cut design with hidden solar panels and multi-directional LED lighting with white, coloured or colour-changing options. Environmentally friendly and effortless to install, these solar-powered lights will brighten up your garden wherever you place them.

Great for the environment, great for you - with their sleek solar-powered technology, these lights charge with sunlight, meaning they don’t require battery replacement or fiddly wires to install them. This allows you to set them up anywhere in your garden, whether that's in your grass on the ground stakes included or sitting on your table, and they won't need a lot of maintenance.

Set the mood - with three different lighting options to choose from, you can set the perfect mood in your outdoor space. Select the warm white lights to give your garden a pretty glow, or go for the colour-changing or still colour options to create a beautiful colourful outdoor display.

A versatile lighting choice - these solar lights can be used as table lamps, path lights or garden stake lights, making them a versatile addition to your outdoor space that you can change around to suit the occasion.

Beautifully designed - featuring an invisible solar panel under each of their upper glass domes, you can enjoy the ease and eco-friendliness of solar-powered lights without the unsightly panel showing. These lights' crystal-cut texture also creates a stunning surround light pattern wherever they're placed, making them a beautiful addition to your garden, both day and night.

Contains:

4 x Midi Crystal Solar Lights
4 x poles
4 x stainless steel ground stakes
1 x instruction manual

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.517690

Guessing Similar to these in the States https://www.qvc.com/Solithia-Set-of...y-Tabletop-Lights.product.M56104.html?sc=SRCH

Well I won't need these, after all I recently bought that hideous rabbit with his big glowing ball. Definitely don't need more lights.

CC

I bought some similar to these last year three sets. one set was a gift. they are fabulous. always light up even in winter and it was the firework display and changing colours that I like

Latest posts

Back