Coco Bianco Fashion TSV 15/04/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TSV is a round neck maxi dress

iPiccy-collage3.jpgiPiccy-collage2.jpg

Crikey they couldn`t lose you in a crowd wearing either of those patterns. Hideous !

Now, I'm going on a cruise in July and may have been interested but why oh why put out a dress with such ghastly patterns?? Back to the loft to look out the Nina Leonard dresses from last year. There's a few, believe me. Maybe time us ladies look at what we have before buying yet more things to go in the pack a bags.

CC

Coco Bianco Round Neck Printed Maxi Dress Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.176170

Coco Bianco Round Neck Printed Maxi Dress Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.176171

QVC Price £53.00
Todays Special Value Price £33.98
P&P £3.95

This flattering sleeveless maxi dress from Coco Bianco comes in a striking all-over print and features a round neckline with cut-out detailing, plus side vents and a straight hemline. Versatile and easy to wear, this eye-catching dress is perfect for brightening up your summer wardrobe.

Wear it your way - this dress is perfect for any occasion, whether you dress it up with heels and shimmering jewellery for the evening or wear with a jacket and trainers by day. It also comes in your choice of Regular or Short length so you can find just the right fit for you.

Bold and bright - take your pick from five statement prints that will look fabulous this summer. Choose from Black Floral Multi, Geometric, Teal/Rust, Bright Floral or Yellow Paisley to ensure you stand out from the crowd.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black Floral Multi
Geometric
Teal/Rust
Bright Floral
Yellow Paisley

I just turned on the tsv presentation and it looks truly atrocious on Jilly and the guest

Jilly just said "it flows over the tummy area". What?!! Has she looked in the mirror? It's literally doing the opposite and is clinging to her stomach! She needs to avoid anything this shape - go for an empire line or something?

Even on the models it's unflattering. The plus size model, Claire it's indecent, on Jerry (spelling?), it's clinging to her bottom and hips. Even thinnest model doesn't look great.

For £38 inc postage and 95% polyester, I *guarantee* you can find a more flattering, better value maxi dress on the high street.

[Oh no, now shiny polyester palazzo pants - too short on models and hint of camel toe on one!]

Truly awful but that is just my opinion.The prints, the colours, the shape ( what shape?).Jilly why are you wearing that? and the white sneaker style shoes? There was a time when I used to think someone at QVC had a vendetta against Jilly because she wore things that were so unflattering but I now think she just does not have a clue.Most people have a bum & tum but why choose to accentuate the fact?

These two, Jilly and guest are really annoying me now.How two people looking like they do can present any piece of clothing never mind gabbling on about when,where & how you would wear anything is an insult to anyone with a modicum of taste.

Just had a look to hear the obnoxious Jessie J saying the awful blue top bought anywhere else would cost five times as much as £38, ok so that’ll be £190 for it, Silly Halliday agreed and noticed she’s more hard sell than ever loving everything, after less than two minutes, I’m done.

Tell you what though, those two deserve an Oscar for “Best Supporting Actors For Shi**y Clothing Range”

Jessie Js partner obviously agrees, apparently she told Jessie J “you’re not buying any more trousers!!” She’s more than likely prone to migraines so who could blame her for banning them.

Just had a look on the website and ****** hell - what do the models look like?? Awful. The black one might be passable if I found myself naked in the middle of a shopping mall but I can't see these selling. No doubt someone knows better and will tell me they've all gone by lunchtime - yes, gone in the bin.

CC

Just had a look on the website and ****** hell - what do the models look like?? Awful. The black one might be passable if I found myself naked in the middle of a shopping mall but I can't see these selling. No doubt someone knows better and will tell me they've all gone by lunchtime - yes, gone in the bin.

CC

Naked in the middle of a shopping mall - the stuff of nightmares & any cover up would be gratefully received, even one of these horrors. The 'moonlighting stoillist' is back & as loud as ever. Her enthusiasm may endear her to some, I find her loud & pushy manner exhausting. Our older daughter has a couple of uni friends who still behave as they did when they were students & she reminds me of them. A few months ago, before I had a break from all things QVC, I wrote a comment about her & Kabler the gabbler talking about the presenter taking over from them & I was convinced that they were told to stop because the look on Ms Jay's face was priceless. This dress is right for her, they are both lairy.

On the same show they have an animal print gaucho jumpsuit and OMG I`m surprised those models can still walk because its cutting them in half up their bum. It fits like a sack at the front but grips their bums like a vice at the back and is obviously cut very short in the body.

On the same show they have an animal print gaucho jumpsuit and OMG I`m surprised those models can still walk because its cutting them in half up their bum. It fits like a sack at the front but grips their bums like a vice at the back and is obviously cut very short in the body.

:mysmilie_17: It's worse when outfits are bit too far up the hoot n annie at the front and the models are trying to walk in a way that hides it - and failing.

CC

Katy Pullinger is just about getting away with the TSV. Jessica Jay looks ridiculous. But, as I thought (or didn't think), they are selling.

CC

Those blue and ivory palazzo pants look disgusting on the model (TSV launch show). They must be 2 sizes too small. They give her a camel toe and they disappear into her bottom. My 3 year old great niece had a similar problem, she described it as “my bum’s eaten my knickers”

Those blue and ivory palazzo pants look disgusting on the model (TSV launch show). They must be 2 sizes too small. They give her a camel toe and they disappear into her bottom. My 3 year old great niece had a similar problem, she described it as “my bum’s eaten my knickers”

Oh love little one's way of telling it how it is. I had a peek at 8.30 ish this morning at the TSV and thought the same as everyone. Unflattering style, garish colours and Jilly looked a sight ,well tbh they all did.

Latest posts

Back