KItchenAid TSV 16/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IW are selling the Bamix (endorsed by Jamie Oliver) for £99. I've got one of these by SMEG, along with some other attachments and it is a fab piece of equipment, especially if you have dodgy hands that find kitchen prep/cooking tasks difficult.

CC

TSV is the KitchenAid mini mixer according to Anne and Jackie's blogs

iPiccy-collage5.jpgKitchenAid-Mini-Stand-Mixer-with-3.jpg

Last edited:
Kitchenaid Hand Blender TSV 16/04/19 (im guessing here)
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808629

How does “guessing” help anyone?

IW are selling the Bamix (endorsed by Jamie Oliver) for £99. I've got one of these by SMEG, along with some other attachments and it is a fab piece of equipment, especially if you have dodgy hands that find kitchen prep/cooking tasks difficult.

CC

Yes I’ve got this it’s great, the Bamix is a great piece of kit, didn’t think I’d use it as much as I do.

TSV is the KitchenAid mini mixer according to Anne and Jackie's blogs

View attachment 17115View attachment 17116

Well done for putting the right item, it’ll help stop people bring disappointed now if they were expecting something else. :mysmilie_3:

KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer with 3.3L Bowl & Accessories
Item Number: 808663
QVC Price £389.00
Todays Special Value Price £289.96
P&P £8.95

The Mini Tilt-Head Stand Mixer from KitchenAid boasts the same mighty motor as its bigger brother and a bowl capacity of 3.3L, only with a slimmed-down, smaller and lighter construction, ideal if your kitchen space is tight. Complete with three essential attachments, this mini mixer is not to be trifled with, and will help you whip up a whole host of delicious recipes just like a pro.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Mini Stand Mixer directly from KitchenAid you’d pay £399. So to get it for our Today's Special Value price of just £289.96, plus P&P, is a fantastic saving of £100.09.

Trusted by the professionals - with a robust full metal construction, this Mini Stand Mixer is built to last, as well as being capable of undertaking a wide range of impressive functions. Its smooth, rounded design also makes it easy to use and clean, even on a daily basis.

An attachment for every need - use the Wire Whip for creating dips, whipping cream and beating eggs, swap to the Flat Beater for cakes, frostings and cookies, or attach the Dough Hook for bread, pizza and pasta. Whatever you're making, the Mini Stand Mixer has you covered.

Four stylish colour options - we've got shades to suit every kitchen and we're sure you'll find one you love. Go for classic Matte Black, Matte Grey or Almond Cream if your décor is minimalistic, or choose all-out fabulousness with a bright hue like Empire Red.

A 20% smaller and 25% lighter construction than KitchenAid's Artisan Stand Mixer
Tilt-head design for easy access to bowl and beater
Clear pouring shield to prevent splashing when adding ingredients
Silent direct drive with 10-speed power control
Five year manufacturer's warranty
Care instructions: dishwasher safe: Stainless Steel Bowl, Flat Beater, Dough Hook and gadget set; not dishwasher safe: KitchenAid Mixer, Wire Whip

Colour options:

Almond Cream
Empire Red
Matte Black
Matte Grey

What’s in the box?

1 x KitchenAid Mixer
1 x 3.3L Stainless Steel Bowl - can process up to eight egg whites or 680g of flour
1 x Wire Whip attachment - a six wire, stainless steel construction; for incorporating air
1 x Flat Beater attachment - an anti-stick, powder-coated aluminium construction; for normal to heavy mixtures
1 x Dough Hook attachment - an anti-stick, powder-coated aluminium construction; for mixing and kneading yeast dough

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808663

Latest posts

Back