Beauty Problem Solvers TSV 17/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Here's hoping it's not a LAB product.

There are 194 reviews for their last TSV, which was the microdermabrasion device, with an average of 1.5 stars and reviews for some of their other products are poor as well. I fell for the hype for the microdermabrasion thing but it was about as effective as a chocolate tea pot. I returned it and they've reimbursed the cost and the P&P.

I hope that QVC give those girls a break while they invent something that actually works effectively.

Here's hoping it's not a LAB product.

There are 194 reviews for their last TSV, which was the microdermabrasion device, with an average of 1.5 stars and reviews for some of their other products are poor as well. I fell for the hype for the microdermabrasion thing but it was about as effective as a chocolate tea pot. I returned it and they've reimbursed the cost and the P&P.

I hope that QVC give those girls a break while they invent something that actually works effectively.

if it was LAB it would say featuring or with in the title of the hour

Surprisingly, there were a few good reviews for the LAB hideous face mask the welder type

No doubt QVC would make money on the postage for the LAB products as I am sure many, me included, will have fallen to the hype.Some will be sitting at the back of cupboards unused or returned at some cost.I would not go there again no matter how revolutionary they say they are.

My return of the microdermabrasion thing (it was too useless to be called a gadget) cost nothing as they sent me a returns label and I got a full refund including the original P&P. There are now 199 reviews and the last few have been 1* as well. All I can assume, despite that they say that things are overseen by their legal department, is that the legal department failed to do their job if such a huge amount of customers got nothing on the filter ... unlike the copious amounts of "talcum powder" which was produced during the live shows.

In my opinion, many of the beauty tools are overpriced and, from reading reviews, the majority (with a few exceptions) do not do what viewers are led to believe that they will.

Done it again, read one of your post while drinking my tea. This time I've snorted a HUGE mouthful of peppermint tea! I suppose I'll have minty freshness all day.

:mysmilie_19:

I’m going to have to buy you an overall Mrs T.........not a QVC one though, it’ll be a good un. :mysmilie_3:

:mysmilie_19:

I’m going to have to buy you an overall Mrs T.........not a QVC one though, it’ll be a good un. :mysmilie_3:

Then I'd be Mrs Overall! "Two soups?" I responded to you earlier today but can't tell if you received it, if I didn't do it correctly I'll just say now - I've missed you Shopps :flower:

Then I'd be Mrs Overall! "Two soups?" I responded to you earlier today but can't tell if you received it, if I didn't do it correctly I'll just say now - I've missed you Shopps :flower:

Aw thank you yes it worked, that’s what’s great about this forum, the amount of lovely people on it is amazing. :mysmilie_508:

Do any of these gadgets actually work?
Do any of the buyers persevere as usually urged to by the presenters?
QVC love these higher price point items, so it takes less time to make big money.

Do any of these gadgets actually work?
Do any of the buyers persevere as usually urged to by the presenters?
QVC love these higher price point items, so it takes less time to make big money.

i know people who have bought similar ones from Q & they have had massive results but hey thats just people i knows views you have to make your own views 7 try it if so

BeGlow Tia 3 in 1 Sonic Skincare System
Item Number: 402562
QVC Price £195.00
Todays Special Value Price £149.94
P&P £4.95

Tia from BeGlow is a three-in-one sonic skincare system featuring SkinSense sonic technology, a dual-pulse technology designed to help cleanse your skin, improve the look of skin tone and to improve the appearance of fine lines. Take control of your skincare with this all-in-one beauty device, which can fit into your daily routine with ease - great for when you're short on time.

SkinSense Technology - thanks to the gentle, yet powerful dual-motion pulsations, TIA can be used to help deep-cleanse, remove impurities and make-up residue effectively, as well as to target specific problem areas. Pulsation starts when the silicone brush touches your face and you can control the intensity to suit the needs of your skin; from low-intensity, best for a deep, yet gentle cleanse, to high-intensity, ideal for tackling congestion or oilier skin.

You're in control - alter between the three different modes to tailor your beauty regime. In Cleansing Mode, dead skin cells are removed as you cleanse, helping to leave you with a radiant-looking complexion. In Anti-ageing Mode, use the titanium head to help tone the skin to feel softer and more refreshed, and to soothe, massage and cool the skin, aiming towards a brighter-looking complexion. In Dual-Pulse Contour Mode, turn the device on the reverse side to use its ergonomic shape to target specific areas, such as the chin, jawline and cheekbones, to help relax and 'exercise' facial muscles.

Water resistant - made from silicone, this versatile beauty tool is 100% waterproof so can be used in the shower and bath, allowing you to easily slot it into your daily beauty routine.

Easy to clean - the removable head allows for easy cleaning of the brush and can be replaced yearly for optimal hygiene and product longevity. The device can even be shared within the household if you each use your own brush head.

Colour options:

Pink
White
Black

Contains:

1 x BeGlow Tia 3-in-1 Sonic Skincare System
1 x Brush Head
1 x USB charger
1 x drawstring travel pouch
1 x authenticity card
1 x quick start guide

How to use:
Step 1: Cleansing Mode

​Remove makeup with a single cleanse
Apply your favourite cleansing product first
Press control button 1 to start SkinSense cleansing
Pulsation starts when cleansing brush touches your face
Adjust the pulsation according to your needs
Press control button 1 again to enter the standard cleansing mode
​Press a third time to switch off cleansing mode
Recommended usage time is 1 minute, device will automatically switch itself off after 3 minutes

Step 2: Anti-Aging Mode

​The entire device can be placed in the freezer for a few minutes before use for added soothing effect
Activate the anti-aging applicator with control button 2
​Can be used on cleansed skin, over skincare products or over face masks
Sweep the titanium head in upward motions across chin, cheeks, eye contour and forehead
Press the titanium surface to areas prone to signs of ageing or concern for a few seconds
Recommended usage time is 1 minute, device will automatically switch itself off after 3 minutes

Step 3: Dual Pulse Contouring Mode

Press and hold control buttons 1 and 2 for 3 seconds to start this mode
​Can be used on cleansed skin or over skincare products
Hold on areas you wish to target, such as the chin, jawline or cheekbones for 20-30 seconds each
Device will switch itself off after 3 minutes

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402562

Latest posts

Back