Marla Wynn Hour on Now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

candycane

Registered Shopper
FFS what on earth has Debbie Flint got on her feet with that balloon dress? If ever there was a "what not to wear with this dress" it is those shoes. What on earth does she look like? At least I know never to buy that style of shoe as I have quite similar stature and legs to Ms Flint. Horrendous.

CC

She has mentioned they are the Clarks TSV next week.I can’t wear that style either they are too high on the foot & make legs look shorter.

I think DF modelling this particular TSV may have a negative impact on sales. I hope she is not presenting the midnight launch.

Well, that Melissa (absolutely stunning) woman who flogs MW always looks rubbish as well. Those ****** white skin tight trousers with all the crinkles - I cant take my eyes off them !! and she appears to have just got up with her hair all over the place.

It was the same with the normally well presented Carla Lazlo the other day. She was wearing an horrendous jump suit in what appeared to be teal velvet when doing the underwear show! It didn't suit her figure at all, and accentuated all the huge parts !

As for Debbie Flint, well the poor woman never gets it right for her size and shape. She normally favours cropped leggings with white sandal wedges - always wrong with dumpy legs, and wears tops that 'pull' across her bust line. Those mustard sandals just accentuated her cankles and sturdy legs so clearly was not given advice by the 'professional' stoilists on hand.

Honest to God, when I see what passes for a QVC stylist these days, then I KNOW I could do 100 times better with what they have on offer, AND get paid for it. :mysmilie_11:

FFS what on earth has Debbie Flint got on her feet with that balloon dress? If ever there was a "what not to wear with this dress" it is those shoes. What on earth does she look like? At least I know never to buy that style of shoe as I have quite similar stature and legs to Ms Flint. Horrendous.

CC

pic pic pic

Well, that Melissa (absolutely stunning) woman who flogs MW always looks rubbish as well. Those ****** white skin tight trousers with all the crinkles - I cant take my eyes off them !! and she appears to have just got up with her hair all over the place.

It was the same with the normally well presented Carla Lazlo the other day. She was wearing an horrendous jump suit in what appeared to be teal velvet when doing the underwear show! It didn't suit her figure at all, and accentuated all the huge parts !

As for Debbie Flint, well the poor woman never gets it right for her size and shape. She normally favours cropped leggings with white sandal wedges - always wrong with dumpy legs, and wears tops that 'pull' across her bust line. Those mustard sandals just accentuated her cankles and sturdy legs so clearly was not given advice by the 'professional' stoilists on hand.

Honest to God, when I see what passes for a QVC stylist these days, then I KNOW I could do 100 times better with what they have on offer, AND get paid for it. :mysmilie_11:

Know what you mean about the trousers that are wrinkled up the legs.They reminded me of Austrian blinds that I used to make back in the 1980’s.Remember those?

She was wearing a white pair of mules on NL hour last night.

IMO the dress was too flared and too short for her shape but then I’m someone who never shows my legs so maybe it’s just me.

Know what you mean about the trousers that are wrinkled up the legs.They reminded me of Austrian blinds that I used to make back in the 1980’s.Remember those?

I always wanted those blinds in Laura Ashley fabric. I lived in a tiny flat in a not so posh area at the time so didn't quite fit in with the second hand furniture lol. Wrinkled trousers are also definitely a no no for me.

CC

I made them myself (what was I thinking of?)and remember the kits being horrendously expensive.

Later on I made Roman blinds which would have stood the test of time much better if I still had them.

Latest posts

Back