AY fashion fail again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Never mind the Elemis gunk, can’t take my eyes off the grey combat trousers with zip pockets and too short deep green lace top. Dreadful.

Considering the amount of clothes, make-up, hair products at QVC at the presenters disposal, they’re the most unkempt, badly groomed shop assistants I’ve seen.

Never mind the Elemis gunk, can’t take my eyes off the grey combat trousers with zip pockets and too short deep green lace top. Dreadful.

Oh yes flipped over from Masterchef to have a quick look & it is not good.The top might be OK with some black tailored trousers but not those. I think they go way off beam trying to be trendy—-and fail.

Black tailored trousers, exactly what I said! Great minds!! It was too short for the trousers she had on.

Thursday evening Hubby said what’s Alison wearing?
I looked she had a black and white patterned sweatshirt type top with tracksuit bottoms which were black with white lines down the sides.

I flicked over in an ad break. Gok Wan is doing Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire.

First thought What The Fork is she wearing!!! Second thought she does not suit that dark green, the top cuts her off and makes her look weird. As for the trousers and high heel boots, I won't be mean but she looked mutton dressed as mutton trying to look trendy. The trousers looked like they had been rolled up at the bottoms, something was going on.

I know reading QVC Facebook so many complaints about the new style of shows walking over there then back and then back and forward every few minutes.

I don't 'do' Facebook, but glad to hear that others think this 'walking about presentation' is not going down well.

Even the Elemis guest looked 'knackered' - too much travelling back and forth from her home in Cyprus perhaps ? No, having a dentist chair in the middle of the set looks like a shop window, and doesn't work aesthetically.

I don't 'do' Facebook, but glad to hear that others think this 'walking about presentation' is not going down well.

Even the Elemis guest looked 'knackered' - too much travelling back and forth from her home in Cyprus perhaps ? No, having a dentist chair in the middle of the set looks like a shop window, and doesn't work aesthetically.

I agree! It doesn't really create a relaxing atmosphere & I do wonder whether it is to fill time or maybe they all have a Fitbit challenge going on! I did tune in last night & Keeley did not look comfortable & at one point seemed to dart across the studio so fast I thought she was going to be sick!

I flicked over in an ad break. Gok Wan is doing Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire.

First thought What The Fork is she wearing!!! Second thought she does not suit that dark green, the top cuts her off and makes her look weird. As for the trousers and high heel boots, I won't be mean but she looked mutton dressed as mutton trying to look trendy. The trousers looked like they had been rolled up at the bottoms, something was going on.

I know reading QVC Facebook so many complaints about the new style of shows walking over there then back and then back and forward every few minutes.

Yes, the walkabout is so annoying. She has about 3 guests & goes to & fro for almost an hour. It's just a big repeatathon.

'Something is going on':mysmilie_19:

Oh, I wish someone had a pic......

Here you go SB:
FC9B723C-AF4C-4B35-BCA6-AE03CC779303.jpgC1801255-E19A-4885-BBB4-3EEDDCD6CF0F.jpg

Just turned on the morning repeat and I’m mesmerised, no not by the black dress with the red hearts on and black tights (although I should be) but I’m mesmerised by the state of her hair, they must have a lot of hedges in QVC Towers, because AY has definitely been dragged through one backwards, she looks an absolute mess.

Just turned on the morning repeat and I’m mesmerised, no not by the black dress with the red hearts on and black tights (although I should be) but I’m mesmerised by the state of her hair, they must have a lot of hedges in QVC Towers, because AY has definitely been dragged through one backwards, she looks an absolute mess.

I happened to come across the Elemis show, and like you was mesmerised, even horrified at the state of Alison. She looked terrible. I actually like her as she can be quite funny at times, but she needs to up her act dramatically, as she is a dreadful advert for beauty shows. Does no-one own a mirror at QVC? Oh hang on, I bet Catherine Huntley has them all in her room.

Poor Alison never looks really well and her dress sense is shocking. Surely someone could advise her on looking a bit more presentable. I'm no glamour girl but I do at least do my hair before I go out.

CC

Does anyone remember when they filmed her at home and one of her dogs pinched a sandwich from the worktop in her kitchen? She looked really nice then as she was dressed very casually. Maybe casual is her look but with all the stylists at QVC she really should look better on air.

Latest posts

Back