Tan Luxe TSV 19/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tan Luxe 3 Piece The Tailor Made Tan Collection
Item Number 237981
QVC Price £60.00
TSV Price £31.98
P&P £3.95

This tanning trio from Tan-Luxe features a selection of products to help create a sun-kissed luminosity, including The Butter, an indulgent gradual tanning moisturiser to create a radiant bronze glow, plus The Face Anti-Age Self-Tan Drops and The Body Self-Tan drops, designed to be added to your moisturiser, serum, primer, foundation or even your body moisturiser. Tailor your tan and create a bespoke glow just for you with this fabulous Tan-Luxe collection.

Bespoke beauty - the innovative Face Anti-Age and Body Self-Tan Drops are formulated to be used with your usual moisturisers or serums. They adapt to your skin tone to create a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow with no streaks, clogged pores or dryness - just drop, mix and go!

Select your shade - choose between two shade options depending on your natural skin tone; Light/Medium is ideal for cool-toned and fair skin, while Medium/Dark is perfect for mid to darker and olive skin tones, or for those who would like a deeper bronzed glow. Just a few drops are enough for you to see results - adding more will increase the depth of colour. Plus, with no build up, you can use every day to maintain your colour, or as and when you want an extra glow.

A gorgeous glow on demand - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this great three-piece collection in 90 days, at today's fantastic price. Perfect for summer parties and amping up your holiday tan!

Contains:
1 x The Butter Illuminating Gradual Tan (200ml) - a quick-drying, lightweight gradual tanning moisturiser that helps to hydrate and smooth the feel of your skin while building into a natural-looking bronzed glow. Features a complex of vitamin E and raspberry seed, oat and coconut oils, plus cocoa and shea butters, and Cellutone Complex - a combination of caffeine and palmitoyl
1 x The Body Illuminating Self Tan Drops (50ml) - custom body drops for bespoke coverage. Enriched with Cellutone complex, raspberry seed oil, caffeine, aloe vera and vitamin E
1 x The Face Anti-Age Illuminating Self Tan Drops (30ml) - custom complexion drops for bespoke coverage, developed to help promote a more youthful glow. Formulated with aloe vera, vitamin E and raspberry seed oil

https://www.qvcuk.com/Tan-Luxe-3-Piece-The-Tailor-Made-Tan-Collection.product.237981.html

Last edited:
Tan Luxe 3 Piece The Tailor Made Tan Collection
Item Number 237981
QVC Price £60.00
TSV Price £31.98
P&P £3.95

This tanning trio from Tan-Luxe features a selection of products to help create a sun-kissed luminosity, including The Butter, an indulgent gradual tanning moisturiser to create a radiant bronze glow, plus The Face Anti-Age Self-Tan Drops and The Body Self-Tan drops, designed to be added to your moisturiser, serum, primer, foundation or even your body moisturiser. Tailor your tan and create a bespoke glow just for you with this fabulous Tan-Luxe collection.

Bespoke beauty - the innovative Face Anti-Age and Body Self-Tan Drops are formulated to be used with your usual moisturisers or serums. They adapt to your skin tone to create a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow with no streaks, clogged pores or dryness - just drop, mix and go!

Select your shade - choose between two shade options depending on your natural skin tone; Light/Medium is ideal for cool-toned and fair skin, while Medium/Dark is perfect for mid to darker and olive skin tones, or for those who would like a deeper bronzed glow. Just a few drops are enough for you to see results - adding more will increase the depth of colour. Plus, with no build up, you can use every day to maintain your colour, or as and when you want an extra glow.

A gorgeous glow on demand - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive this great three-piece collection in 90 days, at today's fantastic price. Perfect for summer parties and amping up your holiday tan!

Contains:
1 x The Butter Illuminating Gradual Tan (200ml) - a quick-drying, lightweight gradual tanning moisturiser that helps to hydrate and smooth the feel of your skin while building into a natural-looking bronzed glow. Features a complex of vitamin E and raspberry seed, oat and coconut oils, plus cocoa and shea butters, and Cellutone Complex - a combination of caffeine and palmitoyl
1 x The Body Illuminating Self Tan Drops (50ml) - custom body drops for bespoke coverage. Enriched with Cellutone complex, raspberry seed oil, caffeine, aloe vera and vitamin E
1 x The Face Anti-Age Illuminating Self Tan Drops (30ml) - custom complexion drops for bespoke coverage, developed to help promote a more youthful glow. Formulated with aloe vera, vitamin E and raspberry seed oil

https://www.qvcuk.com/Tan-Luxe-3-Piece-The-Tailor-Made-Tan-Collection.product.237981.html

Lordy, hours of the orange munchkin & the silly white dresses. You'd be forgiven for thinking it was a sanitary towel promo.....

I think the Tan Luxe guy has been to the Chuntley School of Mathematics. He said just now that in the Face bottle there are 1000 drops, you use 2 drops in your daily moisturiser and the bottle should last you 50 days.

I think the Tan Luxe guy has been to the Chuntley School of Mathematics. He said just now that in the Face bottle there are 1000 drops, you use 2 drops in your daily moisturiser and the bottle should last you 50 days.

prick.........

Tan Luxe could be the best self tanning product in the world and I still probably wouldn’t use it because the guest is such an annoying little twerp.
I’d rather listen to an hour of Keeley and that’s saying something because I can’t stand her either to be honest.

Natalie brand ambassador said she had problems in the past, streaks, smells and issues......
:mysmilie_11:

Ok but how come you started to use Tan Luxe? :mysmilie_17:

And thick :mysmilie_17:

>> Prick

And thick <<

>> Hope so.....:mysmilie_17:.But something tells me I'm not his type

Tan Luxe could be the best self tanning product in the world and I still probably wouldn’t use it because the guest is such an annoying little twerp.
I’d rather listen to an hour of Keeley and that’s saying something because I can’t stand her either to be honest.

Me too. Hence...'the munchkin'. Follow the orange brick road....

Hmmm, relative of Uncle Knobhead perhaps :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_15:

Best post ever, sister.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't find him annoying. I admire the fact that he has come up with an innovative beauty product and fronts it up. So few brands seem to be doing that now. His enthusiasm is admirable.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but as a few people on here were talking about Dove (comparing different gradual tans with the Tan-Luxe), I thought I'd mention that Superdrug have a decent offer on Dove DermaSpa Summer Revived cream, presumably intended for a more subtle effect for winter time? It is described as "body lotion with self-tanners for a natural bronze glow". The 200ml bottle is reduced from £7.79 to £3.90 and then there's a BOGOF deal on the Dove range so you actually get two for £1.95 each (or get a different product free if you don't want two of these). I haven't tried it before but at that price, I've grabbed a couple of bottles.

Going back to Tan Luxe, I like The Gradual and several times this year people asked where I had been on holiday to get such a nice tan! This never happens to me!!!

Going back to Tan Luxe, I like The Gradual and several times this year people asked where I had been on holiday to get such a nice tan! This never happens to me!!!

I have Tan-Luxe to try but was using the Decleor one all summer (found a massive bottle in TK Maxx for £16). I really like it and managed to avoid the patchy areas I often get with self-tans. Well, it started to appear on my inner elbows but I just stopped using it for several days and used scrubs and soon back to normal. I've given up self-tanning altogether now I'm covering up more but I will have a go with this Dove (I know you don't like Dove).

Latest posts

Back