Well, who knew ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
In today's D/Mail Carole 'big a..e' Vorderman, revealed that (apart from her other false procedures) she wears hair extensions, apparently "like everyone does who is on tv", AND THEN went on to say that RUTH LANGSFORD has extensions to give volume.

Well, I bet old Ruthie doesn't thank her for THAT little reveal - clearly implying that she's got thinning hair like the rest of us. Its one thing (like they all do) to confess they have glowing moments or write books on the effects of the menopause, but quite another to admit to having thinning locks. I remember Jennie Bond doing a newspaper advert for Vivisal, but did Ruthie do one as well ??

Borderman is such a phoney, both in terms of her physical enhancements and her personality. In fact, she'd make the perfect QVC presenter and I'm surprised she's not fronting some range for them, she does little else these days other than 'flaunt her curves' in the DM.

I didn't mind her on Countdown but went right off her when she started doing those ads that were encouraging people to take out a loan and consolidate unsecured debts against their homes. Martin Lewis called her out on it and was issued with a cease and desist notice.

I haven’t seen a picture of CV for years, probably wouldn’t recognise her, as for RL I’m not at all surprised, because her hair looks that fake I always thought she was wearing a wig.

I remember she did Strictly Come Dancing one year and got voted off early in the series. She was so outraged she refused to return for the final when all the celebs do.

Kim Kardashian called and wants her bum implants back.:tongue:

There was front page photos of her this week and let me tell you that those chesticles are anything but natural.

On TV panel shows she likes to portray herself as a ladette but on those awful daytime death policy adverts she is softly spoken and creating around like the grim reaper.

As for RL if I was going for hair extensions I wouldn’t go the helmet look.

I think CV would be a spiteful B.

I saw a photo of Carol Vorderman recently and OMG who in their right mind would have surgery to have a bum so big it looks like two hippos in a sack. Still she's balancing it out with those ridiculously large breasts. Just my opinion but she looks a sight.

I like Ruth Langsford and so what if she's got extensions, she could do with a bit less hairspray though as it makes her hair look like Nicola Sturgeon's :mysmilie_13: Not what you want.

CC

I saw a photo of Carol Vorderman recently and OMG who in their right mind would have surgery to have a bum so big it looks like two hippos in a sack. Still she's balancing it out with those ridiculously large breasts. Just my opinion but she looks a sight.

I like Ruth Langsford and so what if she's got extensions, she could do with a bit less hairspray though as it makes her hair look like Nicola Sturgeon's :mysmilie_13: Not what you want.

CC

Carol Vorderman looks abnormal now. If you didn’t know her you would stare at her not because she looks attractive but because she looks odd.

I haven’t seen a picture of CV for years, probably wouldn’t recognise her, as for RL I’m not at all surprised, because her hair looks that fake I always thought she was wearing a wig.

She's hardly changed at all, shopperholic!

CV.jpg

Alison Y once told us that all the presenters wear wigs or have additional bits and most of the ITV Loose Women are the same. I think everyone knows that, as far as TV goes, what you see is never what you get!

Ruth and Eamonn need to be careful to avoid "Vorderman Syndrome" where they are doing everything on TV to the point viewers will get fed up seeing them.

I think that is the downfall of many of them. They are poached away from the channel which made them for megabucks but the price is that they have to appear on any and every awful programme until the viewers are sick of the sight of them so once the handcuff contract is finished they are finished so the next spot is death adverts and the very best they can hope for is LW but to stay there they have to get themselves into controversial situations (or sell tat on Q).

I suppose in their place you have to weigh up a lot of money for say 3 years or a much longer professional life at a lower rate.

Borderman is such a phoney, both in terms of her physical enhancements and her personality. In fact, she'd make the perfect QVC presenter and I'm surprised she's not fronting some range for them, she does little else these days other than 'flaunt her curves' in the DM.

I didn't mind her on Countdown but went right off her when she started doing those ads that were encouraging people to take out a loan and consolidate unsecured debts against their homes. Martin Lewis called her out on it and was issued with a cease and desist notice.

I love Martin Lewis, a real champion of the people. I hate to see celebs doing ads that prey on vulnerable folk. Michael Parkinson did something to do with insurance I think. These people are loaded and clearly don't give a damn about their good names. Quite shameful.

I never cease to be amazed at what people with deep pockets are prepared to do to themselves, either in their fashion choices or more permanent 'improvements'. Not that vord of the board would do anything like that of course - her buns are down to deep power squats.

CV always looks a might too pleased with herself, and there cant be a person out there who doesn't know her 'history' judging by the number of articles that have appeared in magazines, of her Mum raising her single handed and then looking after her Mum, who recently passed. Then there are the husbands, and boyfriends too numerous to mention. So why cant she keep them ? Ego perhaps ? I see her going the way of Jan Leeming (6 husbands) and ending up on geriatric reality shows.

Many of these so called Zelebs don't know when they have reached overkill...or don't care as long as they get paid.

That annoying trailer that was running on CH5 last week, Ruth Langsford shouting for George Clooney and climbing up that fence. Is she that desperate for money, that she is prepared to do embarrasing things like that? probably anything to stay relevant more like.

I don't mind Ruth Langsford, I don't watch daytime TV so about the only time I see her is if she happens to be on QVC if I am watching but I am surprised that she goes to the trouble of hair extensions only to have what I think is quite an old fashioned hair style.

I remember she did Strictly Come Dancing one year and got voted off early in the series. She was so outraged she refused to return for the final when all the celebs do.

Kim Kardashian called and wants her bum implants back.:tongue:

So Vord has a fake arse now as well?

And she can fly don’t you know!

Oh yes, and then she shoved herself forward to be an 'ambassador' for the RAF ! and even got herself a Red Arrows boyfriend as a (handsome) accessory. Plus all the newspaper and magazine publicity coverage around the same time to fly solo around the world. But that was abandoned when her Mum became ill. Nothing heard about it since, so she fills her time appearing in ads for equity release and posing for the cameras in tight clothes. Her daughter must die of embarrassment.

RL mentioned on one of her Thursday night Q shows, that she has extensions for volume, on the crown. She was quite open about it, not at all embarrassed. It's nice to hear someone in the public eye, be honest about having a little 'help'. Unless, of course, they're not telling us everything ...

Latest posts

Back