Well, who knew ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG what a sight,maybe she thinks she's one of the Kardashians. :mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13:

Oh my word, a grown woman wanting to change herself so much she ends up looking like a “woman of the night”. :mysmilie_19:

I read the article in the Daily Mail On-Line and there were many readers’ comments saying how good she looked. I must be completely behind the times because to me she looks grotesque, rather like a pneumatic cartoon Lara Croft or Cat Woman. I just can’t believe her claim that it’s all nature, due to exercise and food supplements.

EM if you think you are behind the times then I am prehistoric as every Zeleb I see looks like an extra from the episode of Only Fools and Horses and the sex dolls (and I’m not thinking David Jason).

She claims it's nature and food supplements??? How much food or supplements would you need to consume to get a bum that big? She's had bum implants, end of. Just like Lulu's had a face lift despite her denial. Next you'll be telling me Katie Price isn't 98% plastic.

CC

She claims it's nature and food supplements??? How much food or supplements would you need to consume to get a bum that big? She's had bum implants, end of. Just like Lulu's had a face lift despite her denial. Next you'll be telling me Katie Price isn't 98% plastic.

CC

So I can blame the cod liver oil and multi vitamin tablets I take each morning for having a arse the size of a sh&& house wall then:mysmilie_11:

So I can blame the cod liver oil and multi vitamin tablets I take each morning for having a arse the size of a sh&& house wall then:mysmilie_11:

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

That was funny and I am certain your backside is miniscule compared to Ms Vorderman's.

CC

I read the article in the Daily Mail On-Line and there were many readers’ comments saying how good she looked. I must be completely behind the times because to me she looks grotesque, rather like a pneumatic cartoon Lara Croft or Cat Woman. I just can’t believe her claim that it’s all nature, due to exercise and food supplements.

What a load of big fat balls! She is such a gavina.

CC

And don't leave out Amanda Holden. Her eyes are getting more cat-like everytime she's on air. Look at pictures when she was with Les Dennis and the difference in her eyes is staggering.

These slebs are having so much work done, they wont know whether the mascara goes on their face or their a..se before long. I always thought how pretty the singer Ellie Goulding was, but after seeing her overdone face in the latest shampoo commercial I've changed my mind. Her lips are so full of filler they would support her in the swimming pool, and again her eyes have changed shape, and she's much younger than any of the old boilers we've been discussing.

Latest posts

Back