Do we have another bliddy wedding?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Couldn’t be sure over the wild excited, hands all over the place with every word, but I think the newest presenter, Katherine (?) is getting married.

Word of advice luv, keep it to your family as no one else is interested and DO NOT overshadow the Queen of Q’s upcoming nuptials (assuming a suitable venue is decided upon this century).

Let’s hope Julia and Kathryn don’t host a show together - it could become very competitive if not combative ��

Has Julia mentioned what kind of dress she might have? I hope she gets it sized properly, probably having it hand made after all. Did I hear her say the venue was Mauritius? Would be lovely if it was and no frothy dress would be necessary. I'd have a knee length halter neck dress, no family, no fuss. But hey, been married, divorced, not doing it again lol.

CC

Yes Kathryn is getting married in a couple of weeks.

Well if she's as 'gushy' during her nuptials as she is on air, she'll be telling the vicar what to do, and to jump to the phone double quick.

As I've gotten older I cant be doing with highly excitable people or 'stuff' on the tele, I start to get a bit anxious, and turn over to something more calming.

Latest posts

Back