Staff member
The next Tili box launches on Friday this week, 29th March at 9am

Here are 4 of the items

Tili 1.jpg Tili 2.jpg Tili 3.jpg Tili 4.jpg

Tili Box Launched Friday 29th
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239010

Margaret Dabbs (Hand Lotion i think)
Mally Shadow Stick Extra
Floral Street Perfume (Random from a selection of 8)
Inc.Credible Jelly Shot Lip Quencher
James Reed Sleep Mask Tan Face
Laura Geller Eyeshadow Palette
Ultrasun SPF 30 Face
Nude By Nature
Philosophy Purity Cleanser
Molton Brown Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel

View attachment 17058

Mally Shadow Stick Extra
Ultrasun SPF 30 Face
Nude By Nature

View attachment 17058

Ooooooh. Doesn't look too bad.... The link's not live yet, do you know the sizes & maybe what the nude by nature product is? Many thanks, in advance etc.

This is the first Tili box with not a single item of interest for me. I might use one or two if I were given the box but already have plenty similar. I really dislike some of the others. Good! I'm doing well resisting QVC purchases this year.

Nice items don’t know if I will necessarily buy
But I have a couple of questions though, what does anyone think??

Aren’t most of these items/similar items and their brands already very good sellers at Q with the exception of Floral Street.

Aren’t the boxes designed to hook buyers into stuff/brands they haven’t necessarily tried or would think to purchase

Just wondering........

Nice items don’t know if I will necessarily buy
But I have a couple of questions though, what does anyone think??

Aren’t most of these items/similar items and their brands already very good sellers at Q with the exception of Floral Street.

Aren’t the boxes designed to hook buyers into stuff/brands they haven’t necessarily tried or would think to purchase

Just wondering........

to me i think its just another way of trying new brands that i wouldnt wanna try in full sizes first ect

to me i think its just another way of trying new brands that i wouldnt wanna try in full sizes first ect

I understand that with your logic not shelling out for full sized items and getting to try what you haven’t
But these brands/items are good sellers so most folks should have already tried.
New products, new to Q brands and some different items perhaps.....
Though I do understand there will be people not tried these items or those who have and would like a smaller sized versions perhaps for travel.
Just to put in a box mostly all best sellers seems to go against the idea in my view

Mally Shadow Stick Extra
Ultrasun SPF 30 Face
Nude By Nature

View attachment 17058
I fancy this, Christmas crackers depleted my stock of try me sizes & I’ve been really good so far this year.
Some things for me & some to replenish my stock. Mmmmmmm, will see.

I fancy this, Christmas crackers depleted my stock of try me sizes & I’ve been really good so far this year.
Some things for me & some to replenish my stock. Mmmmmmm, will see.

Oh I’d love to pull one of your crackers these offerings will make one heck of a crack :clapping::heart::star:

Oh I’d love to pull one of your crackers these offerings will make on heck of a crack :clapping::heart::star:
My friends & family love them, I take them to the restaurant & we pull them all together. Only thing is I always forget to do one for myself. I do buy presents too, honest.

My friends & family love them, I take them to the restaurant & we pull them all together. Only thing is I always forget to do one for myself. I do buy presents too, honest.

Wow I bet you never get sorry I can’t make it this year :mysmilie_3:

Wow I bet you never get sorry I can’t make it this year :mysmilie_3:

For those that can’t make it, I send them crackers anyway. I embrace Christmas these days as my son just loves it. I used to be bah humbug, not any more.

ml for ml

Some of these sizes are available as travel sizes so tried to search as accurately as possible.

1 x Molton Brown Jasmin & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) - a captivating blend of raspberry, bergamot, peach, jasmine, osmanthus, patchouli and musk. Created to help cleanse and condition your skin in the bath or shower
Worth £10 cost £2.23
1 x Philosophy Purity Cleanser (90ml) - features a liquid crystal emulsion formula that works to gently take off dirt, oil and debris while also toning the skin. Infused with a blend of 12 essential oils
Worth approx £6.07 cost £1.35
1 x Margaret Dabbs Intensive Hydrating Hand Lotion (45ml) - a luxurious cream to help maintain the moisture levels of the skin. ,with emu oil, kelp extract, white water lily, cannabis sativa and wild rose plant extracts Scented with geranium and mandarin for complete hand care
Worth £8 on MD website cost £1.78
1 x James Read Sleep Mask Tan Face (25ml) - specially designed for the face, this clever formula is quick to dry and works to leave your complexion with a subtle golden glow overnight
Worth approx £12.50 cost £2.78
1 x Ultrasun Tinted Face SPF 30 (15ml) - suitable for vegans, this lightweight tinted sunscreen offers heavy-duty UVA and UVB protection, as well as adding a healthy-looking, radiant glow to your complexion
Worth £6 cost £1.34
1 x Floral Street Eau de Parfum (10ml) - a real industry fragrance innovator, in our Abstract Beauty box you have the chance to discover one of eight fine fragrances from the brand, all featuring sustainable packaging and cruelty-free formulations. In a random selection of Neon Rose, Wonderland Peony, Ylang Ylang Espresso, London Poppy, Wild Vanilla Orchid, Chypre Sublime, Iris Goddess or Black Lotus
Worth approx £10.40 ml for ml, but £22 on their own website, cost £2.32
1 x INC.redible Jelly Shot Lip Quencher (3.5g) in a random selection of Out of my Control (pink), Stronger Together (coral) or Sleep Love Repeat (pale blue) - this balm reacts with the pH of your lips to enhance your natural lip colour, while moisturising, softening and adding subtle shine. Formulated with a blend of avocado, vitamin E and rice bran oil
Worth £8 cost £1.78
1 x Nude by Nature Finishing Powder (1.5g) - boasts a velvety texture that sets evenly over the skin, working to extend make-up wear, as well as helping to control oil and shine and disguise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with its light-reflecting micro particles
Worth approx £3.30 cost 74p
1 x Mally Shadow Stick Extra (1.3g) in a random selection of Champagne (shimmering pale gold) or Autumn Shimmer (sparkling pewter) - this multi-tasker features a creamy texture with a long-wearing formula to work as a primer, shadow base and eyeshadow in one, and can even be used as an eyeliner
Worth £19.50 cost £4.34
1 x Laura Geller Iconic New York Travel Palette (3 x 0.04g) - featuring Charmed Violet (shimmering mauve-purple), Heather (matte pewter) and Nightfall (rich chocolate)
Worth approx £6 cost £1.34

Total Worth approx £89.77 as stated by Q, cost £20.

Not sure I would keep them all for crackers as I like a lot of them for myself.

I'm pretty sure they've given the wrong size for the MB shower gel - I know the pic isn't necessarily true to size but that looks much more like a 50 ml bottle to me. Either way, I've still bought this box :mysmilie_3:

Really tempted for £20 think they will sell better than normal because it contains well liked items.

I’ve already declared myself out for this and, despite llloyd’s breakdown of costs which always weaken me, I’m holding out. I’ve just been through the items one by one and I either dislike or already have tons of every one or similar. Also, I see for two of the items, you get a random selection - I just know I’d get the blue INC.redible lip shine and a perfume that made me nauseous.

Anyway, just wanted to remind people who are thinking of getting more than one, don’t order them at the same time. Order one and then another in a few hours* - some people, myself included, ordered two of the BCC beauty box last year with the Kipling make-up purse and we got the same design for both. We concluded that you stand a better chance of getting different things (when there’s a random selection of items) if you place orders apart (so they are not picked from the same place at the warehouse).

* Don’t leave it too long as I wouldn’t want to be responsible for you losing out because they sell out fast! Some beauty boxes are around a while, some not.

I'm pretty sure they've given the wrong size for the MB shower gel - I know the pic isn't necessarily true to size but that looks much more like a 50 ml bottle to me. Either way, I've still bought this box :mysmilie_3:

If it is 50ml, it does look like it may be, then my ml for ml will be wrong, bum!

Latest posts

Back