Tili Box 29th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it is 50ml, it does look like it may be, then my ml for ml will be wrong, bum!

Well, do it again then! Come on, we can’t wait all day!

:wink:

(Obviously it won’t sway me this time :cheeky:)

Well, do it again then! Come on, we can’t wait all day!

:wink:

(Obviously it won’t sway me this time :cheeky:)

Lol! It took me ages this morning & I really should have been getting on with washing etc. Trying to keep my brain active with these ml for ml’s even for the things I’m not really interested in. It’s worth £20 though.

I’ve already declared myself out for this and, despite llloyd’s breakdown of costs which always weaken me, I’m holding out. I’ve just been through the items one by one and I either dislike or already have tons of every one or similar. Also, I see for two of the items, you get a random selection - I just know I’d get the blue INC.redible lip shine and a perfume that made me nauseous.

Anyway, just wanted to remind people who are thinking of getting more than one, don’t order them at the same time. Order one and then another in a few hours* - some people, myself included, ordered two of the BCC beauty box last year with the Kipling make-up purse and we got the same design for both. We concluded that you stand a better chance of getting different things (when there’s a random selection of items) if you place orders apart (so they are not picked from the same place at the warehouse).

* Don’t leave it too long as I wouldn’t want to be responsible for you losing out because they sell out fast! Some beauty boxes are around a while, some not.

Agree with the above as I did exactly that and did manage to get a flowery BCC bag with the gold Elemis handcream!
I’ve ordered 1 box today and will keep checking their FB page to see if they are ‘selling fast’ as I think this one will be more successful than the last one!
Final note - I really wish they didnt do this random pot luck as to what you get (I know it’s easier logistically to bung everything on the same product code and on a pallet in the warehouse) but there is always the worry you not get the shade/smell you want but then when it is a bargain (OR helps charity in the case of BCC - on a side note it will be a shame if QVC don’t do their Kipling bag of goodies this year) I suppose beggars can’t be choosers

sorry, error, please remove?

I tried enlarging image on my fruit based phone and couldn’t make it out!
Strange for MB to do 90ml as I thought their sizes were 30, 50,100, 300 - if you could only see 2 numbers, I think it will be a 50ml size :(
....unless it’s 90mls to suit the US market (with their fluid ounces) like philosophy is?!

Wow! It’s arrived. Ordered at 10.07 am yesterday and delivered this morning at 8.39. Can’t say fairer than that.

I'm pretty sure they've given the wrong size for the MB shower gel - I know the pic isn't necessarily true to size but that looks much more like a 50 ml bottle to me. Either way, I've still bought this box :mysmilie_3:

It IS 100ml :mysmilie_8:

Awesome news, thanks for confirming - I've gone and bought another box as that is stonking good value!

You’re welcome. I agree on the value. I’ve wanted to try a Mally eyeshadow stick, need a finishing powder, like Laura Geller make up and MB anyway and looking forward to trying the rest. It’s definitely a winner for me.

You’re welcome. I agree on the value. I’ve wanted to try a Mally eyeshadow stick, need a finishing powder, like Laura Geller make up and MB anyway and looking forward to trying the rest. It’s definitely a winner for me.

I am a convert to Mally's eyeshadow sticks as I am not great at blending eyeshadows. The sticks are fab for eyes over 40 as they are easy to apply & very forgiving. I am going to order a box now!

I’ve already declared myself out for this and, despite llloyd’s breakdown of costs which always weaken me, I’m holding out. I’ve just been through the items one by one and I either dislike or already have tons of every one or similar. Also, I see for two of the items, you get a random selection - I just know I’d get the blue INC.redible lip shine and a perfume that made me nauseous.

Anyway, just wanted to remind people who are thinking of getting more than one, don’t order them at the same time. Order one and then another in a few hours* - some people, myself included, ordered two of the BCC beauty box last year with the Kipling make-up purse and we got the same design for both. We concluded that you stand a better chance of getting different things (when there’s a random selection of items) if you place orders apart (so they are not picked from the same place at the warehouse).

* Don’t leave it too long as I wouldn’t want to be responsible for you losing out because they sell out fast! Some beauty boxes are around a while, some not.

Just out of interest, if anyone does order more than 1 box at a time could you post whether you received the same selection of products please? Just curious! I ordered 2 Kipling bags at same time last year as it was for a great charity & of course it was great value but got the same bag & would have liked the flowery one for my Mum (but she still loved it)

I am tempted by this. My last purchase (except for revitalash which has been returned) was on 30/11 last year, feeling good about not buying & using my stash, but, really want it. Won £20 on lottery so just might treat myself.

I am tempted by this. My last purchase (except for revitalash which has been returned) was on 30/11 last year, feeling good about not buying & using my stash, but, really want it. Won £20 on lottery so just might treat myself.

There goes Mrs Smug........:mysmilie_17:

Just out of interest, if anyone does order more than 1 box at a time could you post whether you received the same selection of products please? Just curious! I ordered 2 Kipling bags at same time last year as it was for a great charity & of course it was great value but got the same bag & would have liked the flowery one for my Mum (but she still loved it)

Hiya! I ordered mine yesterday morning (around 11) and have just received now so here are the items I received that are pot luck:

INC:redible Jelly Shot - stronger together (coral)
Mally STick - gold colour
Floral Street - Chypre sublime (which instantly reminds me of something, clarins elixir possibly?!?)

I'll definitely order another one as some of this will be added to Mother's Day present! The MB gel 100ml as previously mentioned - my mum will benefit as it is indeed Jasmine scented which isn't my thing.

Hope this helps! X

MISREAD QUESTION - I only ordered one box, sorry!
Thought I'd leave as it will be interesting to know if other early birds received the same?!

Last edited:
There goes Mrs Smug........:mysmilie_17:

I thought I’d give the new set for life one a try, you can win £10,000 every month for 30 years. So just for those few seconds before you find out it’s not a life changing amount, it’s nice to dream. Not turning my nose up at £20 though.

I'm interested in this, too - see if the theory about two boxes ordered together holds true.

Hiya! I ordered mine yesterday morning (around 11) and have just received now so here are the items I received that are pot luck:

INC:redible Jelly Shot - stronger together (coral)
Mally STick - gold colour
Floral Street - Chypre sublime (which instantly reminds me of something, clarins elixir possibly?!?)

I'll definitely order another one as some of this will be added to Mother's Day present! The MB is indeed 100ml as previously mentioned - my mum will benefit as it is indeed Jasmine scented which isn't my thing.

Hope this helps! X

MISREAD QUESTION - I only ordered one box, sorry!
Thought I'd leave as it will be interesting to know if other early birds received the same?!

It helps me - there's another item I wouldn't particularly like (I don't like jasmine). I do love reading about other people receiving and opening these things, though.

Not buying, not buying, not buying, not buying, not buying ......

I thought I’d give the new set for life one a try, you can win £10,000 every month for 30 years. So just for those few seconds before you find out it’s not a life changing amount, it’s nice to dream. Not turning my nose up at £20 though.

I had two 4-number wins on Lotto last year - first year I’ve actually won back more than I paid for tickets (I’ve done at least one line for nearly every Lotto draw since it started). I still like the thrill of checking, I must say. Well done on your nice little win!

Latest posts

Back