Beauty Loves with LAB TSV 23/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And a continuous loop of gadgets that don't work.

The reviews on a lot of their items are poor, the microdermabrasion thing being proof of that - 199 reviews with an average of just over 1*. I fell for the hype on that one, but will never buy anything from that range again.

I returned the small handheld facial toner thingy as I didn't see any difference at all. Also, I could not find any reviews on it.

Be interesting to see what it is but I'm another one that won't be wasting any more money on gadgets that don't do anything.

CC

Don’t worry just twenty days in between, they’ll be rolling back on the loop with another gadget on the 23rd

:mysmilie_19:

I returned the small handheld facial toner thingy as I didn't see any difference at all. Also, I could not find any reviews on it.

Yes I fell for that too if you go into your account & click on the item in your order/item list you might see some reviews.I would not look at anything they produce as most of the reviews are dire plus the P&P costs & return.

Yes just looked that toner got 1.5 stars! I think my review was rejected, mentioned the P&P!

I bet that'll be yet another of their products that gets returned and gets bad reviews. I've seen nothing from LAB that is convincing and, having fallen for the hype once, I won't be doing it again.

A cheaper way to address anti-ageing is stay out of the sun, drink plenty of water, don't smoke, get plenty of sleep but basically most of it is down to good genes.

Maybe the LAB girls should bottle that instead.

LAB Lip & Eye Focus Photon Edition Anti-Ageing LED Wand
Item Number 402472
QVC Price £50.00
TSV Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

This Lip and Eye Focus from LAB combines six technologies in one, including red and blue LED lights, massage, warming, Electro Muscle Stimulation and Micro and Galvanic currents that work to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and temporarily firm your complexion, helping you target signs of ageing from all angles. Upgrade your skincare routine with the help of this amazing tool, which can be used with your favourite skincare products to help enhance their effectiveness and get your skin looking gorgeous.

Red LED lights - this tool's ring of red LED lights helps to promote your skin's elasticity by an and will work to give it a bouncy, firmer texture, targeting the appearance of your fine lines and wrinkles.

Blue LED lights - by switching this tool to Purify mode, it will turn on blue LED lights and you can use it with your favourite cleansing products to help leave your skin feeling thoroughly cleansed.

De-puff - the Micro and Galvanic currents and Electro Muscle Stimulation, paired with the gentle massage and warming technology, helps to reduce the appearance of puffiness on your face and the area around your eyes, stimulating your skin to help give you a fresher look.

Step up your skincare - increase the effectiveness of your favourite water-based serums and facial creams with the help of this clever tool, which you can use over the top of your skincare to help it absorb deeper into your complexion.

Take it anywhere - compact and portable, you can take this handy device anywhere, and its wireless battery-powered design means that you can use it anywhere too, without having to bother with fiddly plugs and wires. The power is in your hands!

What's in the box?
1 x Lip and Eye Focus
1 x user guide
1 x AAA battery

https://www.qvcuk.com/LAB-Lip-&-Eye-Focus-Photon-Edition-Anti-Ageing-LED-Wand.product.402472.html

In the befores and afters some of the afters looked worse! Won't be buying this and I was very good yesterday and didn't buy a single thing. I'm learning!

CC

I might have been tempted, without prior knowledge of their gizmos, as this was a reasonable price, BUT as most of their gadgets don't work and have poor reviews I was easily persuaded to change channels and watch a film.

Their frequent visits are getting as tedious as that wretched hair dryer.

The live demos are useless unless we know how old the models are, have they used the gadget before and for how long, and have they had any “procedures” on their faces ?

Otherwise let us see more of the video results - full facial before/after plus all the above info.

This gadget is cheaper than their others, but if I were spending nearly £200 I would expect that level of data. Perhaps I’m too fussy ?

Fussy? Not at all. I wish I had been a little more informed before I splashed out around £150 on their facial gadget. Wish I had seen real people instead of models and heard their real life experiences of trying it out, which it would appear weren't that good . I used it every day for weeks and saw not one tiny bit of difference on the lines on my chest. Huge box to return and costly so didn't bother. Waste of a lot of money.

CC

Latest posts

Back