Beauty Loves with LAB TSV 23/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I caved in, I thought that the After photos were impressive (unless they were the Before ones and I didn't realise).
AY didn't look any different and she never said that she used it.
I did like one of their gadgets - the microdermabrasion one, but not the microdermabrasion, I find it's good for suction massage that increases the blood flow in the skin, although the suction is a bit too strong.

I was able to cancel my order online almost eight hours later after placing it. I thought that the After were too impressive to be true, perhaps they used that thingy like on IW the serum that makes the lines disappear

I ordered the face toner thingy...I ended up with a replacement as the head cracked... the replacement also cracked same place.. so they got it back. To be fair I did see an improvement but decided against another one.
I now have a nuface... much better!

I was able to cancel my order online almost eight hours later after placing it. I thought that the After were too impressive to be true, perhaps they used that thingy like on IW the serum that makes the lines disappear

That serum actually does work although the effects are temporary. I had the face serum as well which was reasonably good at tightening out my neck lines - I believe it was Julian Ballantyne that was selling it on IW. I think Prai do a version of it as well but more expensive.

CC

Latest posts

Back