Gatineau TSV 28/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fallen Angel

Lebonaholic
Andrew has posted on FB.

Join myself and the Gatineau Team on the 28th April - Beauty Day on QVC, for our very special Summer Today's Special Value including a very exciting new product launch!!

I shan't be buying this as I don't use tan accelerators but I do love the radiance gommage. One of my faves!

If Andrew Baguely's complexion is an indicator of the efficacy of Gatineau, I won't bother.

I love the tan accelerator so am wondering if the golden glow will be as good. I don’t like the gommage so it’ll depend on the price if I go for it.....

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: Can't stop laughing every time I see that particular piece of name calling!

CC

My favourite. You made me do it......

Slightly off tack but related (read on.)

Mr B bought me a new mug today, with writing on - you know the sort...

It says on it: Are you childish? Underneath the question is a 'tick box' - you can tick YES or NO. Next to the NO,someone has added a b, as in NOb, & in the neighbouring box is an anatomically correct,comedy drawing, complete with 'spikes' & 'the dotted line'. #best.ever.present.

Can't wait until MIL comes for her Earl Grey.:mysmilie_8:

Last edited:
Now, I would have loved to have left that on my ex boss' desk the day I resigned. Yep, he would absolutely have known it was me (the nob) :mysmilie_17:

CC

That looks quite cheap but I'm not trying it as I'm really happy with the Elemis TSV I got recently (after a couple of false starts with the hand cream).

CC

Gatineau 3 Piece Radiant Summer Skincare Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237902

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239640

QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.00
P&P £4.95

This three-piece Radiant Summer Skincare Collection by Gatineau heralds the launch of the brand NEW Golden Glow Gradual Tanning Milk in a Supersize edition only currently available at QVC, the Tan Accelerating Lotion also in a Supersize, plus the bestselling, customer favourite Radiance Enhancing Gommage to help prep your skin before you tan. This collection, complete with a palm print tote bag, contains everything needed to reveal radiant, tanned and glowing skin in time for summer.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually from QVC you’d pay £136.77, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £56, plus P&P, you’re saving £80.77.

Discover the joy of a gradual tan - this is your chance to discover the brand new Golden Glow Gradual Tanning Milk available right here first. It's a lightweight, milky formula that absorbs quickly and offers a sun-kissed glow after the first application, getting deeper as desired daily. Contains coconut oil and antioxidants.

Super super-sizes - in addition to the Supersize Gradual Tanning Milk, the collection also contains a super-sized edition of the Tan Accelerator, which helps to prepare your skin for sun exposure and to encourage a more even, longer-lasting tan. A chance for you to stock up on your tanning essentials.

Embrace firm faves - the Radiance Enhancing Gommage is a much-loved customer favourite and is formulated to gently remove impurities and brighten the complexion. The Tan Accelerator was nominated for the QVC Beauty Excellence Awards in 2017 and this is your chance to get it in a Supersize edition.

Stay sunkissed for longer - choose the Auto Delivery option and get the same collection (without the bag) for two further deliveries every 90 days, at today's great price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Golden Glow Gradual Tanning Milk (Supersize; 400ml) - combining a luminous, natural looking tan with high performance moisturisation. Formulated to hydrate, brighten, minimize redness and soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Contains rosehip, raspberry seed and coconut oil
1 x Tan Accelerating Lotion (Supersize; 400ml) - specifically created to help prepare skin for sun exposure, giving intense moisturisation and using melanin production activators to encourage a more even, longer-lasting tan
1 x Radiance Enhancing Gommage (75ml) - an exfoliating, non-granular gel that liquefies when massaged onto the skin to release exfoliating active ingredients, enzymes and AHA, while gently removing impurities. Perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin
1 x tote bag

How to use:
Golden Glow Gradual Tanning Milk:

Apply daily to allow colour to develop and hydrate the skin

Wash hands after use
Tan Accelerating Lotion:

Apply for two weeks before sun exposure and throughout to help develop and maintain a beautiful, long-lasting tan

Radiance Enhancing Gommage:

Use once or twice a week
Apply to dry skin over your face and neck (can also be used over crow’s feet and around the eyes) Massage in circular motions until the texture liquefies
Leave for one to two minutes, then rinse with warm water

Latest posts

Back