Blushing Brides at 5pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
15 minutes in the future bride Julia has referenced their up and coming nuptials, adding she hasn’t made any of her arrangements as yet.

Maybe a quick trip the Registry Office and a knees up down the British Legion doesn’t take much planning, she’s probably already got her Anthony Designs polyesterfest outfit and her Butler and Wilson accessories, because St Paul’s Cathedral is booked up, as is the Ritz for the celebrations, David Emmanuel couldn’t fit her in, but good old Simon Wilson will still bung her some freebies, so not all is lost :mysmilie_3:

I expect Julia's Dress will be created by David Emmanuel and the Tiara lent by SW.:grin:

If JR`s getting married in Mauritius then all she`ll have to do is to get her and her family there. The hotel we stayed in do weddings and they drive couples to sort their paperwork, decorate the wedding area, provide flowers, spa treatments, hairdresser etc and arrange the whole ceremony and the wedding breakfast. They had a designated wedding planner who worked for Virgin holidays and she sorted everything from A to Z.

I am bored by it all already. If I lived near her or worked with her I would move or change jobs. Likewise with DF. I have never had time for self obsessed, show offs and know it alls and have even less now. Why are we subjected to the same people year after year? One of the few jobs for life!

Will Julia’s mother be travelling abroad for the wedding?

I was wondering that too. Is she the type of lady that’s happy/able to fly that far at her age?

I don’t understand these destination weddings. It used to be the couple would go abroad to get married because they wanted a simple wedding and they would find witnesses when they got there.

Nowadays, they want all their family and friends with them often giving no consideration as to whether people can afford it/happy to fly/age etc.

I expect Julia's Dress will be created by David Emmanuel and the Tiara lent by SW.:grin:

I did actually hear her ask Simon during a Butler & Wilson show if he still made wedding dresses!!! How self absorbed can this woman get? Wonder if the wedding will be in OK magazine? No doubt poor Simon will be expected to make her a Queen Bee tiara for the big day! I do hope she is going to treat herself to some new toe-posts as those old black ones must be getting a bit pongy by now lol

I was wondering that too. Is she the type of lady that’s happy/able to fly that far at her age?

I don’t understand these destination weddings. It used to be the couple would go abroad to get married because they wanted a simple wedding and they would find witnesses when they got there.

Nowadays, they want all their family and friends with them often giving no consideration as to whether people can afford it/happy to fly/age etc.

It really gets me when one has to fork out to attend Weddings abroad........

my daughter got married in Barbados and it caused soooooo much trouble. most of both sides of the family would no/could not go. I had to arrange another reception in a hotel near us. looking back though it was quite amazing she could never have had a wedding like that in the uk. but there was a price to pay in many ways

If JR`s getting married in Mauritius then all she`ll have to do is to get her and her family there. The hotel we stayed in do weddings and they drive couples to sort their paperwork, decorate the wedding area, provide flowers, spa treatments, hairdresser etc and arrange the whole ceremony and the wedding breakfast. They had a designated wedding planner who worked for Virgin holidays and she sorted everything from A to Z.
Same here, I only has to choose my flowers ( from photographs of selected styles) and the colour of the cake. everything else was done by the wedding co ordinator.

Latest posts

Back