Bose TSV 21/04/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone here bought any of the Bose gear? Always curious to know what it sounds like. I have a niggling feeling they are the Dyson of the Hi-Fi world. Despite me loving my V10 Dyson, I am aware they are over priced. Same for Bose?

Has anyone here bought any of the Bose gear? Always curious to know what it sounds like. I have a niggling feeling they are the Dyson of the Hi-Fi world. Despite me loving my V10 Dyson, I am aware they are over priced. Same for Bose?

Strato is your man for tech advice. I'm sure he'll be along soon and actually I would be interested to know as well. I always went for Bang & Olufsen but that is not what it was.

CC

Yes, Bose is overpriced IMO, but the quality is good.

I have over a dozen items.

If you have questions about a specific item I will answer if I have one of them.

They all have pros and cons.

I have an old TSV and I love it. its old fashioned in that you cant play multiple cd's but the sound quality is very good. I play all sorts of music inc classical, soul ect etc and all sound good. also I have done parties in halls and used by Bose and thats a winner to.

Yes, Bose is overpriced IMO, but the quality is good.

I have over a dozen items.

If you have questions about a specific item I will answer if I have one of them.

They all have pros and cons.

How do you find the headphones? I've been pondering a pair, but am unsure if any of the wireless ones would work on an Xbox One/PS4?

We have 2 speakers and a Soundbar. Sound is really good. We get ours from the Bose shop. Good price because we buy Bose Factory reconditioned or ones returned within their 30 day return . All are packaged with guarantee plus their return policy. They have always been very helpful and let you ,if you have it on your phone,play your own music through their speakers etc.

How do you find the headphones? I've been pondering a pair, but am unsure if any of the wireless ones would work on an Xbox One/PS4?

I have the QC35 Mk 2 (I think, they are not marked and I can't find the box).

The main reason I chose them is that they have a DETACHABLE lead so you can plug them into non-Nluetooth devices, such as my pocket DAB radio. HOWEVER, I expected it would be a normal lead with a 3.5mm audio jack on both ends. But only one end has this connector, the other end has a tiny jack plug. It came with a lead, but I have been unable to buy a spare anywhere locally.

They have 2 levels of noise reduction, as well as off, which works well.

The sound is good, but I have much cheaper headphones which sound almost as good.

They are extremely expensive IMO. I got mine NOT from QVC but at a cheaper price.

That's a good price, much less than when I bought mine quite a few years ago.

And mine doesn't have Bluetooth.

It's still an expensive item though (or in QVC speak, a considered purchase)

I bought my Bose years ago from Qvc and love it but for the money it does not do what it should do for far far less. the sound is very good and like I said before we have saved a fortune on Dj's at parties and wedding receptions the sound can fill a hall

Bose SoundTouch Wave Music System IV with DAB/FM Radio, CD Player & Bluetooth
Item Number: 507707
QVC Price £599.00
Todays Special Value Price £499.92
P&P £4.95

The Bose SoundTouch Wave Music System lets you easily enjoy all your music from one place, use it to stream online music services, internet radio stations, select your personal playlists from your smart device, tune into your favourite DAB or FM radio stations, or pop in a CD and press play! This device also works with any of your existing Alexa-enabled devices, giving you the freedom of hands-free voice instructions so you can listen to your music your way with unparalleled, room-filling sound from Bose.

High-performance sound - the system features the legendary performance of the award-winning Bose waveguide speaker technology, which delivers the deep, rich sound you would expect from a much larger stereo. A high-powered woofer enhances the bass, plus two precisely positioned drivers tackle the mid/high range notes which also help deliver a great rich, powerful sound.

Fast, simple control of all your music - experience your favourite music from your speaker with the SoundTouch app. It lets you take total control of your listening experience, right from your smartphone or tablet. Browse popular music services like Spotify and Deezer, internet radio stations through TuneIn, or your stored music library.

Elegant simplicity - the system sets up easily in minutes, while the app helps walk you through the steps. MP3s can be listened to via Bluetooth or the AUX cable from your device, CDs load directly into the front, and your streaming music sources and DAB/FM stations are available with the six pre-set buttons that can be personalised for one-touch access. A slim infrared remote control lets you operate all system functions from anywhere in the room, and the convenient touch-top controls for on/off/snooze are barely noticeable.

Intuitive audio - Bose technologies automatically perform many of the adjustments needed for high-performance audio, so you can enjoy the performance of a large, multi-component stereo without a row of controls. The large, easy-to-read display shows the music source, time and more. And the dual alarms are great for working couples who have to wake up at different times. If you like to snooze in the morning, just tap the top of your system to buy some extra time.

Get connected - enjoy hands-free voice access to your music using any Alexa-enabled device, like the Amazon Echo Dot. Just open the Alexa app. Search for "Bose" under the Skills menu. Then follow the simple one-time set-up. It will allow you to do things like, start your funk playlist in the kitchen, turn the volume up or down, change tracks, find out what’s playing, and even control where it’s playing, from the speaker in your kitchen to the speaker in your bedroom.

Free SoundTouch app - use it to drag and drop a music source, like your favourite internet radio station or a playlist, to your six presets, plus you can also use the app with your computer, smartphone or tablet to explore other music.

Built for multi-room audio - this system will work together with other Bose SoundTouch systems to create a multi-room listening experience, so you can play the same music throughout your home or listen to different music in different rooms, even outdoors.

What's in the box?

Bose Wave SoundTouch system
Remote control
Power cord
Instructional CD

Colour options:

Espresso Black
Platinum Silver

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.507707

Latest posts

Back