Bose TSV 21/04/19

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Bose TSV 21/04/19

the next Bose TSV is on the 21/04/19

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone here bought any of the Bose gear? Always curious to know what it sounds like. I have a niggling feeling they are the Dyson of the Hi-Fi world. Despite me loving my V10 Dyson, I am aware they are over priced. Same for Bose?

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
    Has anyone here bought any of the Bose gear? Always curious to know what it sounds like. I have a niggling feeling they are the Dyson of the Hi-Fi world. Despite me loving my V10 Dyson, I am aware they are over priced. Same for Bose?
    well its horses for courses really i know lots have their stuff & love it ect
    Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Strato is your man for tech advice. I'm sure he'll be along soon and actually I would be interested to know as well. I always went for Bang & Olufsen but that is not what it was.

CC
    Likes Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, Bose is overpriced IMO, but the quality is good.

I have over a dozen items.

If you have questions about a specific item I will answer if I have one of them.

They all have pros and cons.
    Thanks Retrovertigo thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I have an old TSV and I love it. its old fashioned in that you cant play multiple cd's but the sound quality is very good. I play all sorts of music inc classical, soul ect etc and all sound good. also I have done parties in halls and used by Bose and thats a winner to.

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stratobuddy View Post
    Yes, Bose is overpriced IMO, but the quality is good.

I have over a dozen items.

If you have questions about a specific item I will answer if I have one of them.

They all have pros and cons.

How do you find the headphones? I've been pondering a pair, but am unsure if any of the wireless ones would work on an Xbox One/PS4?

Post Thanks / Like

We have 2 speakers and a Soundbar. Sound is really good. We get ours from the Bose shop. Good price because we buy Bose Factory reconditioned or ones returned within their 30 day return . All are packaged with guarantee plus their return policy. They have always been very helpful and let you ,if you have it on your phone,play your own music through their speakers etc.

Post Thanks / Like

How do you find the headphones? I've been pondering a pair, but am unsure if any of the wireless ones would work on an Xbox One/PS4?
    I have the QC35 Mk 2 (I think, they are not marked and I can't find the box).

The main reason I chose them is that they have a DETACHABLE lead so you can plug them into non-Nluetooth devices, such as my pocket DAB radio. HOWEVER, I expected it would be a normal lead with a 3.5mm audio jack on both ends. But only one end has this connector, the other end has a tiny jack plug. It came with a lead, but I have been unable to buy a spare anywhere locally.

They have 2 levels of noise reduction, as well as off, which works well.

The sound is good, but I have much cheaper headphones which sound almost as good.

They are extremely expensive IMO. I got mine NOT from QVC but at a cheaper price.
    Thanks Retrovertigo thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Bose SoundTouch Wave Music System IV with DAB/FM Radio, CD Player & Bluetooth, Wifi
    Thanks LipstickCherry thanked for this post