Grow Your Garden TSV 22/04/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grow your garden indicates that it might be products that help growth, e.g. fertiliser, plant food. On the other hand, knowing QVC it will probably be a hedge trimmer :mysmilie_17:

Thompson & Morgan Impatiens Wild Romance 6 Jumbo Plugs with 2 Patio Pots & Compost
Item Number: 517950
QVC Price £28.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £0.00

This set of six Impatiens Double Flowering Wild Romance jumbo plugs from Thompson & Morgan comes with two patio pots and 25L of Incredicompost. Featuring gorgeous double white flowers that bloom from late June through to October, this gorgeous plant will give your garden a romantic twist you'll fall in love with.

Pretty yet practical - boasting beauty and durability in one, these impatiens are resistant to disease and thrive in sunshine or shade, allowing you to plant them wherever you need a touch of prettiness. They're also perfect for planting in the pots provided or in beds and borders, so you can have a couple on your patio and some in your garden to spread their beauty around.

Easy planting - with two planters and 25L of Incredicompost included in this set, you'll have everything you need to easily create stunning potted displays that really show these impatiens off in your outdoor space. The pots feature drainage holes and a sleek dark grey design that will match any style of garden, while the Incredicompost includes a 100g pack of Incredibloom inside, which can be mixed into the compost to help promote the health and strength of your flowers so they'll look their best. It's the easy way to add beauty to your garden.

Flowering period: June - October
Planting position: full sun or semi-shade
Soil type: well-drained
Mature size (h x w): 30cm x 30cm (12" x 12")

Contains:

6 x Double Flowering Wild Romance Impatiens (jumbo plug plants) - with non-scented white flowers
2 x patio pots (diameter) - 32cm (12.6"); plastic planters with drainage holes
1 x Incredicompost (25L)
1 x Incredibloom (100g)

Cultural instructions:

Pot up plants and grow them on in bright, frost-free conditions
While the plants are still small, pinch the growing tips out where the stems have more than two sets of leaves to produce a well branched, compact plant
When all risk of frost has passed, acclimatise to outdoor conditions over 7 - 10 days, prior to planting in their final positions
Grow in any well-drained soil, in sun or semi-shade
Feed and water frequently throughout the summer to promote an endless supply of flowers

Delivered directly from Thompson & Morgan: please allow 7 - 10 working days to UK only (including Northern Ireland and islands)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.517950

Is it too late to sow BL seeds for this year ?

I started my bedding seeds from February this year. most are ready and will be ready to plant out in the window boxes and baskets within the next few weeks. you could start seeds off now busy Lizzies even as its lighter for longer now than jan. buy the large flowered seeds not the normal seeds as they will get Blight that kills busy Lizzies that are the smaller flowering. they will be later to flower but still worth a chance. and you can bring them in as a house plant over winter

I do wish the TandM guy would stop trying to do an impression of RJs voice growling his voice like he does most annoying

Mrs Tat is flogging some faux grass with lights in. Yours, delivered to your door for £46!!!

Michael Perry is suggesting you put it in a children's bedroom and now Gill is saying put it in the bathroom :mysmilie_13: We also need to treat our gardens like our front room - I used to have neighbours from hell who put sofas in their front garden and sat there drinking cans of beer all day. Funny, but they weren't well liked!

CC

Yes but Vaxman is slightly more annoying. T&M man has either just got back from Barbados or he's been on the Tan Luxe. I shouldn't be sitting watching this, I should be out in my garden!

CC

I find Michael Parry a very strange person, half the time it seems like he's not actually with it he stands there with a vacant look on his face looking straight at the camera and sometimes it seems he has to be nudged to actually speak, I don't know if he is just very uncomfortable in front of the camera or if he finds the whole experience rather droll but whatever it is it puts me off of watching him

Yes but Vaxman is slightly more annoying. T&M man has either just got back from Barbados or he's been on the Tan Luxe. I shouldn't be sitting watching this, I should be out in my garden!

CC

Glorious weather here for last few days. Just finished weeding whilst I’m waiting for paint to dry to get a second coat done.

I find Michael Parry a very strange person, half the time it seems like he's not actually with it he stands there with a vacant look on his face looking straight at the camera and sometimes it seems he has to be nudged to actually speak, I don't know if he is just very uncomfortable in front of the camera or if he finds the whole experience rather droll but whatever it is it puts me off of watching him

I love watching him I dont care if he looks vacant as long as hes on!

I quite like him but have noticed that he is a lot more Qedfied over the weeks so here’s hoping he stops the hard sell and silly patter before it goes too far.

I imagine MP just feels embarrassed having to present some of the tat on these shows. He comes up with some fun suggestions which are probably tongue-in-cheek ! He tries his hardest to give more info about the plants but mainly he is drowned out by the presenter.

Latest posts

Back