Grow Your Garden TSV 22/04/19 - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Every time I’ve switched over this weekend RJ has been on as well as MP and Craig. That’s some retirement.

Post Thanks / Like

Mrs Tat is flogging some faux grass with lights in. Yours, delivered to your door for 46!!!

Michael Perry is suggesting you put it in a children's bedroom and now Gill is saying put it in the bathroom We also need to treat our gardens like our front room - I used to have neighbours from hell who put sofas in their front garden and sat there drinking cans of beer all day. Funny, but they weren't well liked!

CC
    Likes boffy , Lilo Lil liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh there are some naff (or crap as Mr L has just said) garden ornaments being flogged on Q.
    Likes candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mossie269 View Post
    I do wish the TandM guy would stop trying to do an impression of RJs voice growling his voice like he does most annoying
    Is he the person who could double up as the annoying wee man from Vax?

Post Thanks / Like

Yes but Vaxman is slightly more annoying. T&M man has either just got back from Barbados or he's been on the Tan Luxe. I shouldn't be sitting watching this, I should be out in my garden!

CC

Post Thanks / Like

I find Michael Parry a very strange person, half the time it seems like he's not actually with it he stands there with a vacant look on his face looking straight at the camera and sometimes it seems he has to be nudged to actually speak, I don't know if he is just very uncomfortable in front of the camera or if he finds the whole experience rather droll but whatever it is it puts me off of watching him
    Likes boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Yes but Vaxman is slightly more annoying. T&M man has either just got back from Barbados or he's been on the Tan Luxe. I shouldn't be sitting watching this, I should be out in my garden!

CC
    Glorious weather here for last few days. Just finished weeding whilst I’m waiting for paint to dry to get a second coat done.
    Likes boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Susie Wusie View Post
    I find Michael Parry a very strange person, half the time it seems like he's not actually with it he stands there with a vacant look on his face looking straight at the camera and sometimes it seems he has to be nudged to actually speak, I don't know if he is just very uncomfortable in front of the camera or if he finds the whole experience rather droll but whatever it is it puts me off of watching him
    I love watching him I dont care if he looks vacant as long as hes on!

Post Thanks / Like

I quite like him but have noticed that he is a lot more Qedfied over the weeks so here’s hoping he stops the hard sell and silly patter before it goes too far.

Post Thanks / Like

I imagine MP just feels embarrassed having to present some of the tat on these shows. He comes up with some fun suggestions which are probably tongue-in-cheek ! He tries his hardest to give more info about the plants but mainly he is drowned out by the presenter.