Cuddl Duds Fashion TSV 24/04/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my word not another uneven hemline

Unbelievable looks like something you’d dress up in to do old country village morris dancing in

:mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_458:

Hideous and when people say that someone is wearing a tent, then in this case they could be right. God knows where Q are finding all these repulsive dresses lately.

Hideous and when people say that someone is wearing a tent, then in this case they could be right. God knows where Q are finding all these repulsive dresses lately.

That’ll be either a circus or a Punch & Judie then

:mysmilie_19:

Is this the latest version of a sharkbite hem? If so, it must be a great white doing the biting. The ruffled hem monstrosity from Nina Leonard also had this exaggerated sweep & I'm waiting to see if any 'designer' pairs it with the cold shoulder as we were told that would still be with us throughout 2019.

Come on now, that's my Gran's old windbreak from the 1960's. Those things that you used to put up on the beach so Auntie Wilma and Uncle KH didn't get sand in their tea.

Just who (wagers invited) is going to look good in that? Claire, the busty model? Sophia? Jilly Halliday? Bet Julia isn't presenting that day :mysmilie_17: Even SuperCool can't possibly know anyone who would buy that?

CC

Come on now, that's my Gran's old windbreak from the 1960's. Those things that you used to put up on the beach so Auntie Wilma and Uncle KH didn't get sand in their tea.

Just who (wagers invited) is going to look good in that? Claire, the busty model? Sophia? Jilly Halliday? Bet Julia isn't presenting that day :mysmilie_17: Even SuperCool can't possibly know anyone who would buy that?

CC

Kathy Tayler, Ickle Claire & the market trader (Flinty) are on that day, I wonder if they'll wear it over leggings.

Pipa is off to Ibiza possibly to avoid being in the building on the day! Looking forward to viewing on that day!

We know “styles” :mysmilie_11: are one size fits all but what is wrong with straight hems, pretty patterns and floaty instead of looking like horrid mishmashes of scrap ends attached to an already horror show.

We know “styles” :mysmilie_11: are one size fits all but what is wrong with straight hems, pretty patterns and floaty instead of looking like horrid mishmashes of scrap ends attached to an already horror show.

Because all this would take an extra 10 minutes and an extra half a meter of material to produce. Since it is probably made in some Far East sweat shop I’d say that would cost an extra 50p but in UK/US probably a fiver.

Latest posts

Back