Cuddl Duds Fashion TSV 24/04/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They just don't know what to create next. Complete Duds have done the 'normal' dress as previous tsv's in stripes and plains, but this is off the scale. Wear to a wedding girls ? or on the cruise ? school run ? lunch with the girls ? have I left anything out ?

(if CC or was it SisterBliss (?) is reading, then IW have the pink and white crochet fringed cardi/wrap in stock)

Hope it's Debbie Flint modelling/presenting this outrage with her white sandals. Who knows, it might be just her thing.

CC

They just don't know what to create next. Complete Duds have done the 'normal' dress as previous tsv's in stripes and plains, but this is off the scale. Wear to a wedding girls ? or on the cruise ? school run ? lunch with the girls ? have I left anything out ?

(if CC or was it SisterBliss (?) is reading, then IW have the pink and white crochet fringed cardi/wrap in stock)

Are we still getting “garden parties “ or are they old hat now?

Just coming into garden party season, all those bbq's you'll be going to, popping round to the neighbours for summer drinks. Just be careful as someone shouts out "here's the tent/windbreak/bedroom curtains/big top/evening entertainment" . . . .

CC

Just coming into garden party season, all those bbq's you'll be going to, popping round to the neighbours for summer drinks. Just be careful as someone shouts out "here's the tent/windbreak/bedroom curtains/big top/evening entertainment" . . . .

CC

Surely it’s “royal” garden parties not just any old garden party!

Ahhh Cuddl (what a)Duds yet another QVC own brand were if you give it a name that’s spelled differently, little bit quirky then it’s bound to sell. They do like their two worded own brand QVC names though, like Northern Nights, Mia Tui, Cozee Home’s, Cooks Essentials, all a load crap, ooops sorry that’s four. :mysmilie_17:

Pipa is off to Ibiza possibly to avoid being in the building on the day! Looking forward to viewing on that day!

Yes, did you see her 'beachy hair" attempts on blog, FFS.....Wonder if she takes the kids - must cost a fortune, but she clearly did V well from that divorce. I'm obvs 'well jel' because I'd love to go, but am too fat & non trendy to be among the beautiful.....PMT & chocolate hangover ......

Because all this would take an extra 10 minutes and an extra half a meter of material to produce. Since it is probably made in some Far East sweat shop I’d say that would cost an extra 50p but in UK/US probably a fiver.

Totally, my thoughts exactly. Every time...

Thank you, so thoughtful xx

You have missed out Walking the dog!!! & of course there'll be the 'beach cover up' now, all.the.time. What about a 'nasty dress cover up'? more like.

Wedding is hilarious! My Mom still hasn't forgiven whoever it was that wore a purple anorak to my sisters wedding.......In 1995!

CC

Defo 'Big top' entertainment if it's Mother Flump/Flinty/insert other tittymamma...*

* T word necessary for comedy effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold out

Oh dear, this seems to have been popular!

Why not take a look at what else our customers are snapping up?

This is what I got when I clicked on the link, I don't believe it...:mysmilie_17:

Sold out

Oh dear, this seems to have been popular!

Why not take a look at what else our customers are snapping up?

This is what I got when I clicked on the link, I don't believe it...:mysmilie_17:

Balls!! (Of course):mysmilie_546::mysmilie_546:

Cuddl Duds Flexwear Border Hem Dress with Pockets Regular Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175959

Cuddl Duds Flexwear Border Hem Dress with Pockets Petite Length
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175960

QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.98
P&P £3.95

This stylish, casual dress from Cuddl Duds features a boat neckline with keyhole detail at the back, plus elbow length sleeves, a sharkbite hemline with a wide contrasting border and side vents. Super soft and comfortable to wear, this versatile dress is perfect for warmer weather and can be styled in so many ways.

Get the look - prep your wardrobe for spring/summer with this fabulous day dress which can be layered on cooler days or effortlessly worn on its own when the sun is shining. Dress it up with some summery sandals and colourful jewellery or go casual with trainers and a denim jacket.

Take your pick - available in a choice of five different colour options, you can choose from solid Black with a black border or Berry with a navy border, or go for a print and try the Black Geo with a black border, or Floral or Multi Stripe, both with a navy border. It also comes in Regular and Petite options so you can find the perfect fit for you.

Side pockets
88% polyester, 12% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Floral - with navy border
Black Geo - with black border
Multi Stripe - with navy border
Berry - with navy border
Black - with black border

Yikes! I bet model Claire wishes she'd taken the day off sick. Jill Franks and the model Sasha are just about getting away with it in the black. That stripey one is just horrendous although Ms Franks just said she'd have worn it if they had it in her size :mysmilie_15: She'd have looked like a stick of rock.

CC

It's ridiculous. All the proportions are wrong, especially the depth of the border & the elongated points on the split hem. The samples (both lengths) worn by the curvy model appeared to be in different sizes with the baggier black one making her look like she should be in the kitchen of a family-owned pizza restaurant in Naples & the others looking as though they had been sprayed on; her necklines also seemed more scoop than boat. I can't believe I've spent so much time analysing this apology for a dress, I've got Cuddl Duds dresses & ponchos & they are great, this one is just odd & ridiculous.

Horrid, horrid dress. So if you’re tall and need the regular you have to have a baggier look, so Jill Franks and one “athleisure” later, and over the channel goes.

So shoot me...but in the right size & non-vom prints, & if, (& only if) you cut off the shark & re-hemmed, could this be nice? I think the pink & black are ok, I like the keyhole at the back. Since my sewing totally sucks & ends at being able to thread a needle, would that alteration be possible on a stretchy fabric?

I also think Claire has a lovely face & smashing tits. Wonder if the face has help....probably. Wonder what kind of bra she wears?

This latest offering must be high on the list in the QVC Fashion ( did I have to use that term?) Hall of Horrors? The models look positively embarrassed especially the larger lady, plain cruel to put her in The hideously striped version.No I do not like it!

The black one is passable but none of them are nice on the bigger model. You need to be tall and slim to carry it off and the hemline is ridiculous. If they sell any of the larger sizes I'll be amazed.

CC

Well someone must be liking it because certain sizes and colours are already selling out. Either that or they`ve only made a limited number of them. It`s being slated on Q`s facebook page with comments ranging from it`s Cinderella`s old dress to it being the walking deck chair look.
It seems to cling in all the wrong places, the so called boat neckline is certainly a scoop neckline and on the plus sized model you can actually see her bellybutton through one of the dresses. Anyway it will b interesting to read the reviews but I personally wouldn`t be seen dead in it.

No need for me to watch much QVC today as I don't want to see any more of this dress and also Kathy Tayler has returned and if she was on with anyone else but the ultra polite Carla Laszlo I think she might have had a slap in the mouth by now just to shut her up.

CC

Latest posts

Back