Cuddl Duds Fashion TSV 24/04/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the bust is very small for 3xl and the neck is too high cut for larger chests. the black looks nice though sadly it would not look good on me

I would only buy this in black. And on arrival I would then sew up the side slits, (I imagine sitting down will be a nightmare in covering modesty), - to make a passable dress with pockets. I like the sleeves and the neckline, but the models did it no favours whatsoever.

The very tall and well covered model Sophie should realise her own 'issue' areas, but no, especially in the Nina Leonard show earlier, the stylists made her look positively gargantuan alongside the shorter size 10 models. I know it may cost her work, but no potential buyer would aspire to look bigger than they are in any fashion.

Well someone must be liking it because certain sizes and colours are already selling out. Either that or they`ve only made a limited number of them. It`s being slated on Q`s facebook page with comments ranging from it`s Cinderella`s old dress to it being the walking deck chair look.
It seems to cling in all the wrong places, the so called boat neckline is certainly a scoop neckline and on the plus sized model you can actually see her bellybutton through one of the dresses. Anyway it will b interesting to read the reviews but I personally wouldn`t be seen dead in it.

Selling out? Well it just goes to show my 50+ years in the clothing industry have taught me nowt!

It isn't selling out at all. The black has nearly gone in the regular length and 3X in the blue flowery one has gone. The petite appears to be in stock. Bet that stripey one turns up as a hammock in Michael Perry's garden.

CC

:mysmilie_466:

Ahhh Cuddl (what a)Duds yet another QVC own brand were if you give it a name that’s spelled differently, little bit quirky then it’s bound to sell. They do like their two worded own brand QVC names though, like Northern Nights, Mia Tui, Cozee Home’s, Cooks Essentials, all a load crap, ooops sorry that’s four. :mysmilie_17:

Yes well named in part Duds! Loving the comments folks.

Sold out

Oh dear, this seems to have been popular!

Why not take a look at what else our customers are snapping up?

This is what I got when I clicked on the link, I don't believe it...:mysmilie_17:

Maybe they had 2 in each colour and size,then I would believe it. Thing is I have never seen anyone wearing "fashion" from QVC anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its fine until you get to that bit stuck on at the bottom. Whoever thought that was a fashion statement should be certified. I like the length of the sleeves because they cover up the bingo wings but nothing would possess me to buy it.

So shoot me...but in the right size & non-vom prints, & if, (& only if) you cut off the shark & re-hemmed, could this be nice? I think the pink & black are ok, I like the keyhole at the back. Since my sewing totally sucks & ends at being able to thread a needle, would that alteration be possible on a stretchy fabric?

I also think Claire has a lovely face & smashing tits. Wonder if the face has help....probably. Wonder what kind of bra she wears?
If you cut off the hem, & a piece at the bottom of the body to level it, you would end up with a tunic. I'm sure there dresses & tunics with sleeves this length, scoop or boat necklines & keyhole backs available. Buying this today would cost you nearly £26, add the cost of altering it & you would have spent a fair amount on a piece of stretchy polyester. I like this length sleeve & boat necklines & have bought three cotton t shirts from M&S, they were £6.50 & I sized up to a 12 because they looked 'neat'; I bought them to go with a cotton skirt from TU that was in their 25% off sale - 3 different outfits for £27.50 & not a manmade fibre in sight.

Latest posts

Back