31/03/19 One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone had Peony hydrangeas and what did you think? I am slightly tempted by the OTO here. I find Peony Flaaars hit and miss for quality and how realistic they look.

I have had half a dozen small items from Peony but not bought any for ages. Just had a browse and I can’t believe the prices now. Apart from the mini items, there’s not much under about £40, and quite a few things £80, £90 and £100+. I am quite shocked.

Has anyone had Peony hydrangeas and what did you think? I am slightly tempted by the OTO here. I find Peony Flaaars hit and miss for quality and how realistic they look.

I have had half a dozen small items from Peony but not bought any for ages. Just had a browse and I can’t believe the prices now. Apart from the mini items, there’s not much under about £40, and quite a few things £80, £90 and £100+. I am quite shocked.

there is lots less than £40 you just have to be quick to see & get them as they do tend to sell fast

there is lots less than £40 you just have to be quick to see & get them as they do tend to sell fast

I've got quite a few hydrangeas from Peony and personally I think the larger/more expensive ones look better - I've had a few of the small arrangements with hydrangeas in them and wasn't that impressed. I have been very tempted by this in blue as I have a similar arrangement in a square vase and love em.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Peony-Hydrangeas-in-a-Clear-Vase.product.709621.html?sc=SRCH

I've got quite a few hydrangeas from Peony and personally I think the larger/more expensive ones look better - I've had a few of the small arrangements with hydrangeas in them and wasn't that impressed. I have been very tempted by this in blue as I have a similar arrangement in a square vase and love em.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Peony-Hydrangeas-in-a-Clear-Vase.product.709621.html?sc=SRCH

Thanks, Tarketta. Very helpful. I was going to watch the show this evening to see the OTO before I decide but I may swerve it, the more I think about it. The one you linked to is very nice and it’s useful to see the video so I can see the scale (that one is bigger than I thought). I’ll ponder...

I really like those blue ones.

I have an arrangement of burgundy hydrangeas in a fish bowl, from some years back, and a wall-wreath, also in burgundy, but with some greens and pinks, peeping through here and there. Generally, I find, 'Bloom' better than 'Peony', and have several of their orchids.

Wonder if I could sneak one of those blue hydrangeas in, without Mr E noticing ...

I also have a large arrangement of blue, pink and cream hydrangeas and they are beautiful.
Having visited the Peony shop in Shropshire there are some lovely arrangements their, but a few can tend to be not so good. Usually the larger ones are better.
Peony do have sales throughout the year, so keep your eye on the website for some deals, or go and visit the shop in Shropshire - you can see everything before you buy.

Latest posts

Back