Liz Earle offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
Any LE fans they have a special offer on site just for 2 days. Set includes ( theres a choice of moisturiser)
Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser | 100ml pump
Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic | 200ml bottle
Skin Repair™ Moisturiser Normal/combination | 50ml tube
Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash | 200ml bottle
Orange Flower Botanical Hand Wash | 200ml pump
Nourishing Botanical Body Cream | 200ml tube
Botanical Shine™ Shampoo for all hair types | 200ml tube
Botanical Shine™ Conditioner for normal hair | 200ml tube
£55 and free delivery
https://uk.lizearle.com/product/offers/8-piece-top-to-toe-collection

Any LE fans they have a special offer on site just for 2 days. Set includes ( theres a choice of moisturiser)
Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser | 100ml pump
Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic | 200ml bottle
Skin Repair™ Moisturiser Normal/combination | 50ml tube
Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash | 200ml bottle
Orange Flower Botanical Hand Wash | 200ml pump
Nourishing Botanical Body Cream | 200ml tube
Botanical Shine™ Shampoo for all hair types | 200ml tube
Botanical Shine™ Conditioner for normal hair | 200ml tube
£55 and free delivery
https://uk.lizearle.com/product/offers/8-piece-top-to-toe-collection

ml for ml (prices taken from LE website).

Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser | 100ml pump Worth £17 (incl cloths as shown in picture) cost £7.19
Instant Boost™ Skin Tonic | 200ml bottle Wirth £16 cost £6.77
Skin Repair™ Moisturiser Normal/combination | 50ml tube Worth £22 cost £9.30
Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash | 200ml bottle Worth £15 cost £6.35
Orange Flower Botanical Hand Wash | 200ml pump Worth £15 cost £6.35
Nourishing Botanical Body Cream | 200ml tube Worth £20 cost £8.46
Botanical Shine™ Shampoo for all hair types | 200ml tube Worth £12.50 cost £5.29
Botanical Shine™ Conditioner for normal hair | 200ml tube Worth £12.50 cost £5.29
Total Worth £130 cost £55.
Great price for prezzies.

You beat me to it! ;)

Just got the email about this offer and came on to post about it!

The email spun it as 'we're not kidding' anti April fools type deal! Which is about the 4th of those I've had today..!
(Although I did get slightly "had" by a spoof email from Superdrug about a new tread for ear art/make-up..! (It was very early this morning!!)

Think the Liz Earle deal is very good, I just hate the hair care and think her body products are massively over-priced so don't think it's good value for me - unless I can think of people to gift the other items...

You beat me to it! ;)

The email spun it as 'we're not kidding' anti April fools type deal! Which is about the 4th of those I've had today..!
(Although I did get slightly "had" by a spoof email from Superdrug about a new tread for ear art/make-up..! (It was very early this morning!!)

Think the Liz Earle deal is very good, I just hate the hair care and think her body products are massively over-priced so don't think it's good value for me - unless I can think of people to gift the other

After using a sample of the shampoo and conditioner I looked like the wild woman of the woods. It made my hair totally unmanageable.:mysmilie_505::mysmilie_505:

I haven`t used LE since they changed the cleanse and polish. The bodywash made me itch but to be fair so do many other brands and I haven`t tried the shampoo or conditioner plus I hate the smell of the dry/sensitive face moisturiser, it always smells off to me.

Aaargh! This looks great value but I'm going away on Thursday and can't really afford it. Will have to pass. Might send it to mum though and she might want to buy it for my birthday!

CC

Well Liz Earle you can stick your top to toe, there was some left in the combination which I wanted to buy but the time they conned me into opening an account surprise surprise, sold out. Give me back my ****** details please. REALLY not happy. Why can't you just buy it instead of pissing about opening an account. In the huff.

CC

You beat me to it! ;)

Think the Liz Earle deal is very good, I just hate the hair care and think her body products are massively over-priced so don't think it's good value for me - unless I can think of people to gift the other

After using a sample of the shampoo and conditioner I looked like the wild woman of the woods. It made my hair totally unmanageable.:mysmilie_505::mysmilie_505:

Hello Poppy. Was it the original haircare that 'bansheed' your hair, or the new flavour?

The original was one of the 'first' to do the silicone free thing, & the problem is we are so used to silicones to smooth our hair in other products, it all feels a bit wierd without them. Apparently the LE shampoo took a few uses before it worked very well, silicone build up removal & all that. Can't comment on the new flavour.

Sadly by the time mum had looked it had all gone :mysmilie_51:

They were bit naughty because they sent a second marketing email about this offer on Tuesday morning - when it had already been showing as out of stock and even discontinued...

I tried to order it twice!

So I emailed them today and apparently it was NOT out of stock but some "technical issue" which was sorted out (it wasn't for me!) before actually selling out for real Tues eve.

Not very helpful!

Hello Poppy. Was it the original haircare that 'bansheed' your hair, or the new flavour?

The original was one of the 'first' to do the silicone free thing, & the problem is we are so used to silicones to smooth our hair in other products, it all feels a bit wierd without them. Apparently the LE shampoo took a few uses before it worked very well, silicone build up removal & all that. Can't comment on the new flavour.

I'm not poppy replying sorry but I also mentioned hating the hair care and for me it was the originals... But it's not to do with them being silicone free because I was already and continue to use silicone free products now (micellar ATM).

It's just that the shampoo stripped my hair of all moisture and left it like straw, and then the conditioner didn't do anything to condition or smooth it. Tried a few times but it was hopeless.

I'm all for natural hair care but I've struggled to find a range I love (esp if SLS free!)

They were bit naughty because they sent a second marketing email about this offer on Tuesday morning - when it had already been showing as out of stock and even discontinued...

I tried to order it twice!

So I emailed them today and apparently it was NOT out of stock but some "technical issue" which was sorted out (it wasn't for me!) before actually selling out for real Tues eve.

Not very helpful!

:mysmilie_10:

My 'balls' detector is flashing an alert.

I'm not poppy replying sorry but I also mentioned hating the hair care and for me it was the originals... But it's not to do with them being silicone free because I was already and continue to use silicone free products now (micellar ATM).

It's just that the shampoo stripped my hair of all moisture and left it like straw, and then the conditioner didn't do anything to condition or smooth it. Tried a few times but it was hopeless.

I'm all for natural hair care but I've struggled to find a range I love (esp if SLS free!)

I'm so sorry Lou, I don't know why I called you 'Poppy' ???!!!!

I'm so sorry Lou, I don't know why I called you 'Poppy' ???!!!!

You called me Poppy because you were replying to 'Lemonpop'..! (I assume!) but she has pasted my previous quote in too and since I had also had 'issues' with LE haircare, thought I'd add my two penneth (if that's how you spell it!) LOL!

Have you got on well wit the haircare yourself? Lots of people seem to buy it so maybe I'm in minority?!

Liz Earle have free p&p on all orders from today until Monday 22nd. And they also have 20% off of the Superskin range.

You called me Poppy because you were replying to 'Lemonpop'..! (I assume!) but she has pasted my previous quote in too and since I had also had 'issues' with LE haircare, thought I'd add my two penneth (if that's how you spell it!) LOL!

Have you got on well wit the haircare yourself? Lots of people seem to buy it so maybe I'm in minority?!

I think you have to use it a few times before it 'starts working', (itms). The shampoo is meant to be V good.....Smells abso fab.

Latest posts

Back