Radley TSV 30/4/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just me, but not my thing. Good 'work bag', I guess. Wonder if this is specially made? (Rhetorical question.)

I like this but depending on the price & whether it is a ‘special for QVC’ I usually wait for the Radley sale.

Any idea of price yet? I have seen a very similar one on the Radley website for a good price & of course no P&P.

Radley London Grosvenor Medium Multiway Bag
Item Number 176179
QVC Price £210.00
TSV Price £144.96
P&P £6.95
3 Easy Pays of £48.32

This stylish Radley Grosvenor handbag is crafted from luxurious, smooth leather and can be used as a grab bag with its top handles or worn as a cross-body for everyday use with its adjustable multi-way strap. Featuring plenty of pockets to keep you organised and sleek gold-tone trimmings, this elegant handbag will take pride of place in your collection.

Wear it your way - ideal for pairing with both work and weekend wardrobes, this versatile bag can be a handheld using the short top handles, or if you need to keep your hands free then the adjustable strap lets you carry it across your body for practical, everyday style.

The choice is yours - the Grosvenor comes in a wide choice of colours, including classic Tan, Black or Navy, plus on-trend Blush with a textured croc finish and contemporary Grey Dove, or for those wanting an injection of bright summer colour - bold Claret Red.

Yellow gold-tone zips, studs on base and Radley dog charm
Inner pockets: 1 x zip, 2 x slip
Outer pockets: 1 x back slip
Zip fastening
Outer: leather; lining: other
Strap drop: 56cm - 62cm (22" - 24.4")
Handle drop: 10cm (3.9")
Bag (h x w x d): 30cm x 34cm x 13cm (11.8" x 13.4" x 5.1")

https://www.qvcuk.com/Radley-London-Grosvenor-Medium-Multiway-Bag.product.176179.html

Good Heavens. That is a lot of money for a Radley, especially whet they have their sale on or JLP do a promotion. I'm out. Which is just as well as I have been on the Seasalt and Navabi websites following the discussions elsethread.

Many full price Radley are around the £200 mark I will have a look at this but I have my eye on something similar on the Radley website for around £80 but may be sensible at the moment as I am spending on my garden.Better not have a glass (or 2 ) of wine then!

I have a Liverpool Street which is an ideal size for me and this one is bigger, I thought it was looking at the photo of the model holding it.Maybe better if you are looking for a work bag which is something I do not need these days.

Not for me. I don't work in town anymore and posh bags are no longer required. This one would be a huge purchase for me on a bag in any event and I prefer Lulu Guinness.

CC

Thanks Sazza, the one on the Radley website has gone up slightly in price so have missed the offer! Probably will put my bag buying onto the back burner.There are some on Q website that are considerably cheaper on Radley not done a size for size comparison but sure they are the same.A new bargain will be along next week.

Latest posts

Back