Liz Earle TSV 5/5/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

May is here and it’s the perfect time to treat your complexion to our Today’s Special Value offer.

Tune in from midnight on Sunday 6th May as our beloved Brand Ambassador, Caroline Archer presents our exclusive Refresh & Revitalise Superskin™ Collection. With a fragrant new limited edition Cleanse & Polish™ Bergamot & Juniper, you can expect your twice daily cleanse to feel especially refreshing from here on in. Meanwhile, your choice of bestselling Superskin™ Moisturiser – now in a larger 75ml tube – provides that extra nourishment your skin may have been missing as we head in to summer.

An offer not to be missed…

Sunday 6th May
Midnight
11am
2pm
5pm
8pm
10pm

Or, if you just can’t wait that long, keep an eye out for the pre-sale on qvc.com coming soon…

Shop now at www.qvcuk.com

https://uk.lizearle.com/content/shop-with-qvc

May is here and it’s the perfect time to treat your complexion to our Today’s Special Value offer.

Tune in from midnight on Sunday 6th May as our beloved Brand Ambassador, Caroline Archer presents our exclusive Refresh & Revitalise Superskin™ Collection. With a fragrant new limited edition Cleanse & Polish™ Bergamot & Juniper, you can expect your twice daily cleanse to feel especially refreshing from here on in. Meanwhile, your choice of bestselling Superskin™ Moisturiser – now in a larger 75ml tube – provides that extra nourishment your skin may have been missing as we head in to summer.

An offer not to be missed…

Sunday 6th May
Midnight
11am
2pm
5pm
8pm
10pm

Or, if you just can’t wait that long, keep an eye out for the pre-sale on qvc.com coming soon…

Shop now at www.qvcuk.com

https://uk.lizearle.com/content/shop-with-qvc

Sunday 6th? I thought this might be from last year but it was not a LE TSV on 6th May last year. Must just be a typo on their site. Thanks, Chris.

Sunday 6th? I thought this might be from last year but it was not a LE TSV on 6th May last year. Must just be a typo on their site. Thanks, Chris.

Think LE have just put wrong date as last year May TSV was 20th not 6th.

Last year's TSV also had 75 ml of the Superskin Moisturiser. I thought that was a limited edition.

last years only had the neroli option this year we get the normal choice of both as last years was £55.96 + post & Contained

1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml; full size)
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size)
1 x Superskin Moisturiser with Natural Neroli (75ml; supersize)
1 Superskin Eye Cream (15ml; full size)
2 x pure cotton cloths

so id guess similar or something along these lines

Have you seen that all orders from Liz Earle direct are free of p&p from today until Monday 22nd? Additionally there are 20% of the Superskin range. Not bad, I think.

I know it's their flagship product but there's always too much cleanse and polish. Not going for this and I'm still peeved about missing out on their special offer.

CC

I know it's their flagship product but there's always too much cleanse and polish. Not going for this and I'm still peeved about missing out on their special offer.

CC

If you mean the tsv-like offer Liz Earle did on their own website a little while back, then me too! I even came on and started a thread about it... Only to decide to buy and try to multiple times but kept being told it was sold out or unavailable :(

When I contacted them the next day, the explanation was not convincing and just said they had website issues which were sorted (they weren't!) Boo!

But this TSV looks fine - if not very boring! And I don't feel that the Superskin moisturiser is worth the price for me, so sure it will be too expensive for me...

If you mean the tsv-like offer Liz Earle did on their own website a little while back, then me too! I even came on and started a thread about it... Only to decide to buy and try to multiple times but kept being told it was sold out or unavailable :(

When I contacted them the next day, the explanation was not convincing and just said they had website issues which were sorted (they weren't!) Boo!

But this TSV looks fine - if not very boring! And I don't feel that the Superskin moisturiser is worth the price for me, so sure it will be too expensive for me...

Yes, that was the one but what annoyed me the most about it was I had the bliddy thing in my basket but I couldn't check out without opening an account and by the time I'd pee'd about doing that the item had been taken out my basket and showed as sold out. I was going to get two as well as mum was going to buy one for my birthday. I've gone right off Liz Earle lol. Actually I like the superskin but I don't use C&P so I sell them on but it's a bit of a faff and I definitely don't need skin tonic either so I'll pass.

CC

Liz Earle has 20% off Superskin at the moment, I am sure you know. What I didn't know was it was also through the Boots Liz Earle counters too! A friend mentioned it to me this week, went to Boots bought the Superskin moisturiser and got 20%, was told it was off the whole range.

I really like the eye cream and usually stock up after Xmas when the sets are 33% off you get a free full sized eye makeup remover in it too.

I've been really bad and bought some Gatineau serum on 4 easy pays and no postage so the superskin has passed me by. I really like the LE body, hair and handwash products but their skincare has become a bit average on me. Time for a change.

CC

I've been really bad and bought some Gatineau serum on 4 easy pays and no postage so the superskin has passed me by. I really like the LE body, hair and handwash products but their skincare has become a bit average on me. Time for a change.

CC

Was that the collagen expert serum? Did look good....have you tried it Candy?

Latest posts

Back