Liz Earle TSV 5/5/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz Earle has 20% off Superskin at the moment, I am sure you know. What I didn't know was it was also through the Boots Liz Earle counters too! A friend mentioned it to me this week, went to Boots bought the Superskin moisturiser and got 20%, was told it was off the whole range.

I really like the eye cream and usually stock up after Xmas when the sets are 33% off you get a free full sized eye makeup remover in it too.

I didn't know it was 20& off all Liz Earle, Donna. Boots do have some great deals on Liz Earle (not surprisingly). A few weeks ago, when they had one of the 1000 Boots points with £50 spend, they had a lovely boxed gift set of LE, quite TSV-like. C&P 100ml with 2 muslins, Instant Boost, Lavender Body Wash and Hand Wash. It was £32 instead of £66 but as I needed a couple of other things, I made the £50 spend easily so effectively got 20% off the price (£10 worth of points). I would have posted on here but it was the last day of the offer (for Mother's Day??).

I never buy anything when Caroline Archer is on, even when I do buy it is online and only the eye right. I dislike CA because I once listened to her being extremely patronising and treating a comment about dogs as if they don’t matter. She speaks too fast and is very full of herself, but mainly because of her attitude and comments in the past, so I suppose you could say they lose money when she is on. My brand is really Decleor.

I like the idea of 75ml of the superskin moisturiser. could sell the rest on lol. even the bag looks nice

Liz Earle 4 Piece Refresh & Revitalise Superskin Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236843

Auto-Delivery Liz Earle 4 Piece Refresh & Revitalise Superskin Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239687

QVC Price £78.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.96
P&P £4.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £11.24 (SINGLE DROP ONLY)

Spring is in the air with this four-piece Liz Earle skincare collection, featuring super-sized Superskin Moisturiser in your choice of formulation, revitalising, limited edition Juniper & Bergamot Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, and more. Promote a more radiant, supple and hydrated skin look with this fabulous selection from the experts at Liz Earle.

Go supersize - for the first time in a generous 75ml size, discover the top-rated Superskin Moisturiser. In either the Original, fragrance-free formulation to suit sensitive skin or the Natural Neroli option enriched with pomegranate flower, neroli and chamomile, this impressive facial moisturiser works to hydrate, smooth and plump the look of dry skin. It’s also a great option to slot into your skincare routine if you’re looking to tackle the visible signs of ageing.

A refreshing combination - with beautiful aromatic notes of bergamot and juniper, you'll love this limited edition Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser to help cleanse away the day or start your morning off on a perfect note.

Iconic favourites you love - in this collection you’ll find best-selling products that act as the cornerstone of any Liz Earle skincare routine, including award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser with pure cotton cloths to cleanse and gently exfoliate, and Instant Boost Skin Tonic for a refreshing hit of hydration.

Stock up on iconic Liz Earle beauty - select our Auto Delivery option and receive a further two deliveries every 60 days (without the drawstring bag), at today’s incredible price.

Contains:

1 x Limited Edition Juniper & Bergamot Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - a beautifully scented update on the iconic cleanser to help smooth, cleanse and brighten your complexion. Combines the zesty citrus notes of bergamot and the warm woody aromas of juniper
1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - the original cream cleanser formula, developed to help remove daily grime and make-up and gently lift away dead skin cells to reveal smooth, soft, radiant skin. Contains eucalyptus essential oil, rosemary and chamomile, plus cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - a floral-scented, non-drying toner which works to refresh, soothe and brighten the look of your skin. Formulated with aloe vera, calendula, cucumber and vitamin E, plus rose-scented geranium
1 x Superskin Moisturiser (75ml) in Original or Natural Neroli - this rich, indulgent cream helps to smooth and plump your skin for a healthy, revitalised-looking complexion
2 x cotton cloths
1 x drawstring bag

Choose your moisturiser:

Original - fragrance-free for sensitive skin, it features cranberry seed, rosehip and borage oil with natural vitamin E
Natural Neroli - a delicious aromatic option, it features the same botanicals as the original with the addition of pomegranate flower, plus neroli, lavandin and chamomile extracts

How to use:
Cleanse & Polish:

Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate surface circulation
Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure cotton cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water

Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

Twist up cap, pour a generous amount onto cotton wool and sweep over your face and neck
Apply daily after Cleanse & Polish morning and night

Superskin Moisturiser

Apply to face, neck and décolletage, morning and evening as part of your essential daily skincare routine
A facial massage with Superskin Moisturiser is a blissful way to enjoy its smoothing and plumping benefits

I never buy anything when Caroline Archer is on, even when I do buy it is online and only the eye right. I dislike CA because I once listened to her being extremely patronising and treating a comment about dogs as if they don’t matter. She speaks too fast and is very full of herself, but mainly because of her attitude and comments in the past, so I suppose you could say they lose money when she is on. My brand is really Decleor.

Isn't it funny/interesting how different our perceptions of people can be?! (Although there are a few horrors we all agree on..!)

I haven't heard her say anything patronising or negative (about humans or animals) and I totally understand why that's coloured your opinion of her, but although I don't adore her, I don't think she comes across as full of herself at all! In fact, I don't think she has much self confidence at all!

I admire how professional she is especially knowing that off screen she has one child who is disabled/has some special needs, and has not long ago become a single mother...

But she does get OTT evangelical about C&P and Liz Earle in general - it's not life changing/saving!

Doesn't happen often with Q, but even with the P & P, that's actually a really good price for this TSV. I think you'd only be paying for the moisturiser and everything else is pretty much a free bonus.
Superskin is way too rich for me though, so I won't be buying unfortunately.

I still have the 75ml Superskin moisturiser from last year so won't be buying.

I received an email yesterday offering the chance to buy it now.

As I cannot use C&P and I just do not like the tubes for moisturisers as you have to cut them open to get a good two weeks worth of product out. You really need to try to put that into a pot as once the air hits the moisturiser starts drying out.

ml for ml

Not all products on Q at the moment, so a mixture of Q & LE website.

1 x Limited Edition Juniper & Bergamot Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - Worth £28 (Qvc) cost £11.94
1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - Worth £17 incl 2 cloths* (LE website) cost £7.25
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - Worth £16 (Qvc) cost £6.83
1 x Superskin Moisturiser (75ml) - Worth £56 ( LE website) cost £23.89
2 x cotton cloths *
1 x drawstring bag
Total Worth £117 total cost £49.91 incl p&p in calculations.

Latest posts

Back