Liz Earle TSV 5/5/19 - Page 2

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps the TSV will contain the New Skin Replenishing Body Balm.

Post Thanks / Like

Liz Earle 4 Piece Refresh & Revitalise Superskin Collection TSV 05/05/19
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.236843

200ml Bergamot & Jasmine Cleanse & Polish
    100ml Cleanse & Polish
    200ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic
    75ml Superskin Moisturiser in Neroli Or Original

Attachment 17191

Attachment 17192

Attachment 17193

Attachment 17194

Attachment 17195
    Thanks Totally Loopy Lou , candycane thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I know it's their flagship product but there's always too much cleanse and polish. Not going for this and I'm still peeved about missing out on their special offer.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    I know it's their flagship product but there's always too much cleanse and polish. Not going for this and I'm still peeved about missing out on their special offer.

CC
    its their basic & will be in more or less every tsv if it aint even less sell
    Likes ERICS MUM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

CC
    If you mean the tsv-like offer Liz Earle did on their own website a little while back, then me too! I even came on and started a thread about it... Only to decide to buy and try to multiple times but kept being told it was sold out or unavailable :(

When I contacted them the next day, the explanation was not convincing and just said they had website issues which were sorted (they weren't!) Boo!

But this TSV looks fine - if not very boring! And I don't feel that the Superskin moisturiser is worth the price for me, so sure it will be too expensive for me...

Post Thanks / Like

should be Juniper not jamsine by spelling is bad today
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Loopy Lou View Post
    If you mean the tsv-like offer Liz Earle did on their own website a little while back, then me too! I even came on and started a thread about it... Only to decide to buy and try to multiple times but kept being told it was sold out or unavailable :(

When I contacted them the next day, the explanation was not convincing and just said they had website issues which were sorted (they weren't!) Boo!

But this TSV looks fine - if not very boring! And I don't feel that the Superskin moisturiser is worth the price for me, so sure it will be too expensive for me...
    Yes, that was the one but what annoyed me the most about it was I had the bliddy thing in my basket but I couldn't check out without opening an account and by the time I'd pee'd about doing that the item had been taken out my basket and showed as sold out. I was going to get two as well as mum was going to buy one for my birthday. I've gone right off Liz Earle lol. Actually I like the superskin but I don't use C&P so I sell them on but it's a bit of a faff and I definitely don't need skin tonic either so I'll pass.

CC
    Thanks Totally Loopy Lou thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Liz Earle has 20% off Superskin at the moment, I am sure you know. What I didn't know was it was also through the Boots Liz Earle counters too! A friend mentioned it to me this week, went to Boots bought the Superskin moisturiser and got 20%, was told it was off the whole range.

I really like the eye cream and usually stock up after Xmas when the sets are 33% off you get a free full sized eye makeup remover in it too.
    Thanks candycane thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I've been really bad and bought some Gatineau serum on 4 easy pays and no postage so the superskin has passed me by. I really like the LE body, hair and handwash products but their skincare has become a bit average on me. Time for a change.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

I've been really bad and bought some Gatineau serum on 4 easy pays and no postage so the superskin has passed me by. I really like the LE body, hair and handwash products but their skincare has become a bit average on me. Time for a change.

CC
    Was that the collagen expert serum? Did look good....have you tried it Candy?