Liz Earle TSV 5/5/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

not goona buy....?

ml for ml

Not all products on Q at the moment, so a mixture of Q & LE website.

1 x Limited Edition Juniper & Bergamot Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml) - Worth £28 (Qvc) cost £11.94
1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml) - Worth £17 incl 2 cloths* (LE website) cost £7.25
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml) - Worth £16 (Qvc) cost £6.83
1 x Superskin Moisturiser (75ml) - Worth £56 ( LE website) cost £23.89
2 x cotton cloths *
1 x drawstring bag
Total Worth £117 total cost £49.91 incl p&p in calculations.

Promised myslef i was not gonna buy it.... i read this price breakdown and i just could not help myself.... i just know next monh i will be buying the decleor TSV too!!!!

Just received my TSV, the Cleanse & Polish 100ml pump is already over 2 years old !

Just received my TSV, the Cleanse & Polish 100ml pump is already over 2 years old !

I read a while back that they often do this for TSVs, that’s why you often see TSVs that are identical straight after each other, to get rid of old stock, guess they were right by the sounds of it.

How can you tell that? I want to check my stuff now!

Check the batch code on the bottom of the pump.

The first digit represents the year and other 3 digits represent the day during the year.

e.g. 7083 would be roughly 24th of March 2017

Check the batch code on the bottom of the pump.

The first digit represents the year and other 3 digits represent the day during the year.

e.g. 7083 would be roughly 24th of March 2017

7083 = 24.03.2017 ???
Could someone please explain
Need to get my DD check mine

maybe its the year it was made not the use by date .....I hope!

The batch code number at the bottom, is when the product was made.

So that one 7083 is already 2 years since it was made.

Hope that makes sense - sorry if I confused anyone.

7083 = 24.03.2017

7 = 2017 (so start number is the end of the year it was made)
083 = 24th March (as that is the 83rd day of the year)

so im assuming a code like 8094

8 = 2018 (so start number is the end of the year it was made)
094 = 4th April (as that is the 94th day of the year)

7083 = 24.03.2017

7 = 2017 (so start number is the end of the year it was made)
083 = 24th March (as that is the 83rd day of the year)

so im assuming a code like 8094

8 = 2018 (so start number is the end of the year it was made)
094 = 4th April (as that is the 94th day of the year)

Wow big thanks
Better get my helper looking through my stash
Now how long can be stored before opening?

Wow so the item received made March 2017 could already have expired or have only 12 months shelf life left if followed to the letter. Goodness knows how any auto deliveries fare.

Now how long can be stored before opening?

Three years. :)

Wow so the item received made March 2017 could already have expired or have only 12 months shelf life left if followed to the letter. Goodness knows how any auto deliveries fare.

The Liz Earle products have a shelf life of three years unopened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't happen often with Q, but even with the P & P, that's actually a really good price for this TSV. I think you'd only be paying for the moisturiser and everything else is pretty much a free bonus.
Superskin is way too rich for me though, so I won't be buying unfortunately.

I'm deliberating but wonder if it will be too rich for me too?! I've never tried it but I do need quite a bit of the skin repair dry/sensitive when I've had that in the past..

I can't decide whether to go for this. Like and will use all of it except never tried the Superskin moisturiser.
It's a good size but more than I would spend on moisturiser (even at the TSV price is over my usual budget!) but I am just 40 years old now and love the Superskin oil, so maybe I should try it and just to justify it?! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I never liked the regular moisturiser, it was the smell. Superskin is a lovely moisturiser and you use very little Totally Loop Lou if you find the normal one from Liz Earle now enough then do try the Superskin.

I stupidly didn't order mine until this morning and the neroli I wanted had already sold out, serves me right I suppose, but ordered two of the normal as I much prefer super skin to the daily repair and really like the limited edition c&p. I think it's really good value

I never liked the regular moisturiser, it was the smell. Superskin is a lovely moisturiser and you use very little Totally Loop Lou if you find the normal one from Liz Earle now enough then do try the Superskin.

ahhhhh Donna the smell reminds me of the 99p green jar Avon cream very cheap. love the superskin In the Neroli. its a beautiful texture rich but not over rich to all those that want to try the TSV

Latest posts

Back