Liz Earle TSV 5/5/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Victim of its own 'sucess'

I know that it is now seems to be 'normal' to have 'pre-launch' on the website for what Q thinks are going to be 'popular' TSV's and usually they can seem to manage the quantities, however surely when it comes to a popular (given by the number of awards and endorsements) Beauty brand that they were juristic for the popularity, I Q usually has Beauty on a Sunday, thus popular, Liz Earl again popular, yet because of 'pre-sales' the TSV sold out before first live airing. For people who can't/don't use the internet, this means that Q is not catering for all. I appreciate, it may not have fully understood that it was going to be so popular, but it has sold Liz Earl long enough to be able to 'predict' the numbers. No, sometimes a 'good thing' can turn 'bad'!

I stupidly didn't order mine until this morning and the neroli I wanted had already sold out, serves me right I suppose, but ordered two of the normal as I much prefer super skin to the daily repair and really like the limited edition c&p. I think it's really good value

With the TSV now being on Advanced Orders I wonder whether that means a newer batch of products will be supplied?

With the TSV now being on Advanced Orders I wonder whether that means a newer batch of products will be supplied?

Maybe someone on here who gets the advance order will let us know. People buy up popular TSVs, split them and sell them on ebay. I've done it myself in the past. You can get around £20 for the 100ml C&P, more for the 200ml, skin tonic around £13 and the superskin around £30. You can see why it would fly out from QVC.

CC

I see someone on eBay is selling 4ml pots of the Juniper & Bergamot C&P for £3.89 - eeek! That’s less than a teaspoon! You can get 200ml of the Aldi one for only about £1 more!

You do have to check sizes carefully on ebay! Wouldn't be the first time I've received a tiny sample size when I thought I was buying a normal size.

CC

There are loads of complaints on the QVC Facebook over it selling early and the auto delivery especially. Why did they release early when they know as said in this thread how popular it is?

I am waiting for the complaints about no bag in the advanced orders.

I got two of the original sets, didn't see the point in having auto-delivery when i would have to pay full postage again and no bag, i would have loved a different limited edition scent in the following drops that would have been far more tempting for me

if it had lasted I would have bought the neroli because I love the cream. not desperate as I am using up some bit and I have the xmas Decleor firming cream to ue. the one that smells like a lactating mother

Latest posts

Back