Victoria Beckham Model

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
Right a bit ago, I posted about me quickly catching a presenter on with a model that it was said she had been busy working with Victoria Beckham. Then trying to recall who the model was, a certain model came to mind from me seeing her ages ago on Q. Today the model named as Claire that I had a feeling it was, featured with this Colour Wow set.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Color-Wow-3-P...Conditioner-250ml.product.208250.html?sc=IROA

A bit Farrah Fawcett I think. Couldn't get on with Colour Wow, certainly didn't keep my hair straight when I went out in damp windy conditions.

CC

Yes, the dream coat. Great indoors but useless on me outside. Maybe I didn't put enough on and to be fair I do have difficult hair.

CC

It's been a godsend for me. I have extremely difficult hair - fine, knotty, pouffy, dismal curl pattern and now going white!

I use a load of it or it won't work. I use it with my Steampod and this combo has been the best thing I've found since Japanese straightening. No more fringe bouncing up to make me look like the love-child of Friar Tuck and a badly shorn sheep at the slightest hint of drizzle.

That's the great thing about QVC. It allowed me to try it knowing I could return it if it didn't work for me.

I'll have another go but it looks like I used about quarter of the bottle last time which to me seemed a lot. The models hair looked brilliant but I think it's easier when someone else does your hair. Mr CC would be no help and the dog is useless with a brush.

CC

I'll have another go but it looks like I used about quarter of the bottle last time which to me seemed a lot. The models hair looked brilliant but I think it's easier when someone else does your hair. Mr CC would be no help and the dog is useless with a brush.

CC

Obie tried to eat his brush...... He still gets his ears combed however

Obie tried to eat his brush...... He still gets his ears combed however

Och, my wee Perry used to run round in circles with delight when I brought the brush out. Now, Bry runs behind the sofa at any sight of a brush, or a coat, or a comb or a nail clipper or shampoo or or or or or. LOL how different were all my dogs? Love em. All of them were the perfect pet at the sight of a gravy bone. Ho hum.

CC

The model I think it was is on the Style Channel now with Coloured Gems show with Chloe and guest Mark Walker.

Och, my wee Perry used to run round in circles with delight when I brought the brush out. Now, Bry runs behind the sofa at any sight of a brush, or a coat, or a comb or a nail clipper or shampoo or or or or or. LOL how different were all my dogs? Love em. All of them were the perfect pet at the sight of a gravy bone. Ho hum.

CC

Perry!!!

Obie gets V excited when a coat/shoe/keys come out cos it means walk!!!!

We have something called Dog Fest here in a few weeks - well it's in Bristol. It's organised by Noel the shagtastic vet & either he or Clare Baldwin host - essentially doggie heaven in massive posh (ish) grounds. I wondered if they had something similar up in Scotland?
Haven't actually attended one (it may be even £20.00!!! pp, but loads to do) cos it was too hot for Obie last year. Whilst I'd love it, I don't think he'd actually thank me for him having to traipse around on his lead for hours.

Latest posts

Back