A moonlighting stoilist !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Just did a double take - saw Jessica (gobby and gushy with dark hair - usually piled high), on a tele advert.

She's sat with a headful of curlers chatting to the hairdresser, and advertising Fluid credit card.

Clearly she's in between stoilist jobs, OR there's too much competition at QVC :mysmilie_17:

I think I saw her in Edinburgh yesterday. There was a tall, slim girl wandering round Wetherspoons with a head full of rollers. Looked weird but maybe it's a new look and I'm behind the times.

CC

Just did a double take - saw Jessica (gobby and gushy with dark hair - usually piled high), on a tele advert.

She's sat with a headful of curlers chatting to the hairdresser, and advertising Fluid credit card.

Clearly she's in between stoilist jobs, OR there's too much competition at QVC :mysmilie_17:

I find her crass & beyond annoying. https://www.starnow.co.uk/jessjay

Same pose and facial expression in all those photos, so that answers the question why she’s on QVC, tell you what though those photos have had a bit of the old airbrushing treatment and I agree, I too find her loud and pushy, the attributes you need to be a QVC presenter/guest presenter.

I don't find JJ as annoying as Vonda Barnes...the skechers guest.
I go for the mute button as soon as she appear.

I know that the guest presenters for the brands are employed by the company to go on QVC. Most are jobbing actors and what is called commercial models so no Kate or Cara's.

Jayne who used to be a member here and had her own beauty site is the distributor of Beauty Blender in the UK/EU. At one point she was making enquiries about bringing it to QVC but didn't in the end. Employing someone to front the brand paying their wages etc it was complicated and dealing with their agency too.

One of the older models(sorry forget her name), used to appear in ads for pile creams. The ad was on all the time at one point. Another does the stairlift ads as I have caught that a few times.

Queen Julia is considering wearing the recent tsv sliders, daft name, for her wedding. Maybe Vonda will use this as a selling point for all those brides out there who haven't yet bought their shoes.

Oh Lord, spare us the horror of a stocky 60+ year old with dyed long dark hair, sporting a flower behind her lughole (Hawaiian style).

Yes, yes I know, a lot of 60+ have long hair - and look wonderful with it, but lets be honest, Julia does need a hair revamp and update. Her style is reminiscent of an aged barmaid with mature bust on show, and asking "yes, my lovely and what would you like).

Queen Julia is considering wearing the recent tsv sliders, daft name, for her wedding. Maybe Vonda will use this as a selling point for all those brides out there who haven't yet bought their shoes.

:mysmilie_13: Whaaaaaat? Surely a wind up?

Ali Bailey, the model who’s on QVC with pretty much everything, has been on a couple of adverts I’ve seen, I’ve seen her on one for toothpaste and one for erm....erm....erm....it was that memorable I’ve forgotten what it was.

I don’t blame the models for taking work where they can get it, especially when it depends greatly on their looks & figure which might not endure.

Yes its understandable to see the models advertising products - I mean, Tiff is the most used of the lot ! with her permanent 'model husband' they advertise funeral plans, cruises, and for years she was the 'face' of the walk-in bath. But a bit of an eye opener though to see an 'acclaimed' fashion stylist/personal shopper sitting with a head full of rollers in an ad for a credit card.

Oh Lord, spare us the horror of a stocky 60+ year old with dyed long dark hair, sporting a flower behind her lughole (Hawaiian style).

Yes, yes I know, a lot of 60+ have long hair - and look wonderful with it, but lets be honest, Julia does need a hair revamp and update. Her style is reminiscent of an aged barmaid with mature bust on show, and asking "yes, my lovely and what would you like).

I saw Julia the other day, maybe on Alison Cork, she had on a sleeveless chiffony tank top and leggings. It looked dumb, like she'd forgotten to get dressed for the show. She really does need to update her style, get a new look and cut a few inches off her hair.

CC

Which kind of sliders... Given that a spider can also be a mini burger. :mysmilie_17:

I think most models need lots of bookings here and there to earn enough for o live on. Some have other regular work. I also understand that models don't get the best rates for a QVC booking compared to other modelling jobs. Some of the models who manage to get a brand ambassador gig probably get paid more, and also can plan ahead more, but I doubt they can do without other work.

Latest posts

Back