Fashion by Mr Max TSV 29/04/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mr Max Soft Touch Modern Stretch Ankle Length Slim Fit Trousers TSV 29/04/19 (Colours Black, Admiral Blue, White, Strawberry, Glacier)

Petite 27"
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177320

Regular 29"
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177321

Tall 31"
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177322

These slim-leg tall Mr Max trousers have a fully elasticated waistband and are made from the brand's Modern Stretch fabric, which features a soft touch, peached finish. In an on-trend ankle-length design, this comfortable pair will take you from work to the weekend in sophisticated style.

Sunshine-ready - made from a tactile and stretchy fabric, it's easy to move in comfort when wearing these pull-on trousers and the slim ankle-length shape is a perfect look for the spring/summer season. You can also find a length that works best for you, with Regular, Petite and Tall all available.

Day to evening style - a fantastic accompaniment to flowing blouses and printed tops, the list of looks you can create with this pair is never ending. In the cooler evenings, try adding a cardigan or blazer to complete your outfit.

Fresh spring palette - these versatile trousers come in a great range of colours perfect for spring/summer. Add bright pops of colour to your wardrobe with Admiral Blue, Strawberry or Glacier, or opt for core neutral tones that will go with everything in the Black or White.

76% viscose, 20% nylon, 4% elastane
Hand wash cold only

View attachment 17180

View attachment 17181

View attachment 17182

View attachment 17183

View attachment 17184

I suspect hand wash will put people off. I know I hate hand washing bras never mind trousers. They do look OK though.

CC

I would not mind the Beige but will not order as I do not want the risk the sizing and fit.I have just received refunds on 2 items I took a chance on ( against better judgement!) and although that included my original P&P I had to pay for the return.I do order clothing on-line with free P&P & returns and where I can order more than 1 size to try.I am ‘running out’ any EZP’s with Q then will only order if I am sure I will not return & a good price which outdo’s the competition.YES! Have said before!!

Never in a million, gazillion years would I step foot out the house/wear in the house/or buried on my cold dead body would I ever, ever! wear strawberry (or Artic Blue) coloured trousers.......oh my!.....:mysmilie_3:

I would not mind the Beige but will not order as I do not want the risk the sizing and fit.I have just received refunds on 2 items I took a chance on ( against better judgement!) and although that included my original P&P I had to pay for the return.I do order clothing on-line with free P&P & returns and where I can order more than 1 size to try.I am ‘running out’ any EZP’s with Q then will only order if I am sure I will not return & a good price which outdo’s the competition.YES! Have said before!!

I've just returned a crepe dress, in a large cardboard box back to Navabi (Germany) cost me nothing. QVC are not doing themselves any favours with customers paying for delivery AND returns.

What's the betting that a lot of people who buy them (and it won't be me) disregard the "hand wash only" information and risk shoving it in their washing machine. QVC would then receive a lot of returns of Mr. Max half mast trousers (before sending them out people on waitlist, as new.)

QVC would then receive a lot of returns of Mr. Max half mast trousers (before sending them out people on waitlist, as new.)

They could give them to Glen Campbell to wear when he's presenting some of the fashion shows :mysmilie_17:

CC

Never in a million, gazillion years would I step foot out the house/wear in the house/or buried on my cold dead body would I ever, ever! wear strawberry (or Artic Blue) coloured trousers.......oh my!.....:mysmilie_3:

I'm with you Shopps & such colours always make me think of presenters on Cbeebies, I love that channel but that's not the look for me. I do have some 7/8 trousers from Sainsburys that are blue with white spots but I love them & brave it out.

Mr Max Soft Touch Modern Stretch Ankle Length Slim Fit Trousers Petite 27"
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177320

Mr Max Soft Touch Modern Stretch Ankle Length Slim Fit Trousers Regular 29"
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177321

Mr Max Soft Touch Modern Stretch Ankle Length Slim Fit Trousers Tall 31"
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.177322

QVC Price £39.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £3.95

These slim-leg Mr Max trousers have a fully elasticated waistband and are made from the brand's Modern Stretch fabric, which features a soft touch, peached finish. In an on-trend ankle-length design, this comfortable pair will take you from work to the weekend in sophisticated style.

Sunshine-ready - made from a tactile and stretchy fabric, it's easy to move in comfort when wearing these pull-on trousers and the slim ankle-length shape is a perfect look for the spring/summer season. You can also find a length that works best for you, with Regular, Petite and Tall all available.

Day to evening style - a fantastic accompaniment to flowing blouses and printed tops, the list of looks you can create with this pair is never ending. In the cooler evenings, try adding a cardigan or blazer to complete your outfit.

Fresh spring palette - these versatile trousers come in a great range of colours perfect for spring/summer. Add bright pops of colour to your wardrobe with Admiral Blue, Strawberry or Glacier, or opt for core neutral tones that will go with everything in the Black or White.

76% viscose, 20% nylon, 4% elastane
Hand wash cold only

Colour options:

Black
Admiral Blue
White
Strawberry
Glacier

Oh ho ho! Watching the Mr Max show, the model was clearly uncomfortable in what she was wearing and was positioning her hands to hide her stomach. It would appear she was then "told" in some way not to do that and move her hands. The way she did it was a kind of OK OK gesture lol. You could clearly see her bulges around the stomach - hey, we've all got them but maybe not the best way to sell trousers. Not interested as I have a couple of pairs of the IW crop bengalines (not the ones with the seams up the front!) and they fit a dream. Very like the Marla Wynne flatter fit trousers.

CC

Tried to watch this morning’s presentation but had to give up because Claire Sutton just would not shut up. Constantly talking over the guest. Awful.

Surprised that the guest (is it Joey?) didn't tell her to button it. I once heard her say to Biagi "may I talk?" :mysmilie_17:

CC

Well, if creased and wrinkled trousers are 'in', then these are the oes to wear. Even the model Katherine failed to look good in them - the white were nothing else BUT wrinkles.

I tend to wear 'long' cropped in the summer, but preferably ankle length, as I don't think there is anything less flattering on a woman in crops than when she sits down, with that knee to ankle bit of leg on show, with a honking great sandal stuck on the end. ! - and don't get me started on that shoe/boot peep toe that all the models/presenters keep wearing - clearly cant get rid of them.

I hate those shoe/boots on anyone, especially the ones with no toes. They rarely look good on anyone either.

CC

Thing is, I've noticed trousers being modelled with those damn things being worn, and you cant tell how long the trousers are when those toeless shoe/boots/sandals come up to the ankle.

I just looked at the measurements always go by the hip, well if I was thinking of trying these, which I am definitely not,I am not going to say what size I would have to order!There I am going against what I say, size is only a number, go for the fit but there are limits!

Latest posts

Back