Your Summer Garden TSV 01/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wondered what this would be! They are either a best seller or a non seller and they have got loads of them to get rid of.

CC

Home Reflections Medina Indoor & Outdoor Rug
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.518236

70x150 QVC Price £33.00 Todays Special Value Price £25.00

100x170 QVC Price £42.00 Todays Special Value Price £30.00

160x213 QVC Price £66.00 Todays Special Value Price £50.00

P&P £0.00

Resilient but soft - the premium woven texture of this rug feels comfortable underfoot, making it a great choice for your bedroom or living room, while also being sturdy enough for high traffic areas such as your kitchen, hallway, patio or deck.

Easy care - there's no need to worry as its stain-resistant design means it's easy to wash the material and to wipe up spots and spills too - perfect for those with children or pets… or a tendency to spill things!

Take it Al fresco - featuring UV-resistant coating to ensure the colour doesn't fade in the sun, as well as mould and mildew-resistant fabric, you can leave this fantastic rug outside all year-round and enjoy it through the seasons.

Choose your shade - select from a range of stylish colours and three sizes to complement your décor, opting for classic neutral tones in Grey or Neutral, or perking up your space with a pop of colour with the Red, Navy or Turquoise options.

100% polypropylene
Spot clean only
Wipe up spills and spots by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth, or by spraying with a water hose
Stain resistant and washable for easy-care
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use (wash off mould and mildew)

Colour options:

Neutral
Grey
Red
Navy
Turquoise

Size options (l x w):

Small: 70cm x 150cm (27.6" x 59.1")
Medium: 100cm x 170cm (39.4" x 66.9")
Large: 160cm x 213cm (63" x 83.9")

All measurements are approximate

Holy ****! 90 squid for a gnome table. Who buys this trash. It’s probably the worst offering I have ever seen them offer and that is really saying something

Gabble, gabble, gabble, it just turns into white noise! I’ve gone past the laugh out loud stage as they compete frantically to see who can speak fastest and interrupt most. I’m turning off, why can’t QVC understand how off putting this style of presentation is.

These mats are like something my gran used to have back in the 60's when they couldn't afford carpets, she used to scrub them with a brush (no hoovers). Not really my thing, although saying that if I had one at my back door it would save getting the steam mop out every day. Now, there's a thing . . . . .

CC

Holy ****! 90 squid for a gnome table. Who buys this trash. It’s probably the worst offering I have ever seen them offer and that is really saying something

I think it beats the pink solar powered "life-size" plastic flamingo that Julian Ballantine had to flog one day years ago. He was laughing so much that he couldn't deliver his sales spiel.

It was really helpful when Gill (if that’s her name) said “I’m just going to slip my shoes off to show you how comfortable this is”. Because we could really feel the comfort through her feet and the tv screen. Nearly as helpful as when the models spray half a bottle of perfume around their heads, and then we can smell it too thanks to their ecstatic faces as they inhale.

It was really helpful when Gill (if that’s her name) said “I’m just going to slip my shoes off to show you how comfortable this is”. Because we could really feel the comfort through her feet and the tv screen. Nearly as helpful as when the models spray half a bottle of perfume around their heads, and then we can smell it too thanks to their ecstatic faces as they inhale.

It was the moment they pointed out how to cure the curling up of the edges of the mat that reminded me of previous similar mats that went in the bin for that very reason. Major trip hazard and the dog chewed the corners as well.

CC

Didn’t want to start a new thread but thought fellow gardeners might be interested in amazing tulips we had this year.

I always do my tulips in pots and initially was disappointed thinking they had come into flower far too early. Anyway most have turned out well but one new one has been mind boggling.

It is called Sunlover and is much more like a peony with the flowers the size of a large dinner plate and is a multicolour of yellow/orange red. Very long lasting. It’s one downside is the flowers were far far too heavy for the stems so I will rigg up a support next year. I purchased mine from Debbie’s but the online suppliers do it as well.

If you google it there are pictures of them.(sorry can’t do links)

Wow they are gorgeous. I had similar last year from De Jager.

IMG_0013 (2).jpg

Lovely pic against the wall. What was the tip to stop the edges curling up with the rug please?

I wasn't interested so didn't watch then I found this thread & thought I'd have a look at these two trying to out do each other. Jill/Gill Gauntlett must think that everyone in the country drops all their food on the floor, I learnt how to eat properly at quite a young age, as did my children.

Latest posts

Back