MarlaWynne TSV 03/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Summer's here, - so now its the onslaught of maxi frocks in more horrendous prints in "oh so soft" sweaty poly/elastene, with a split up each side. All for under £30 !!! Cue the plus size girls being shoved on the runway looking like none of us want to look.

A year or so ago I had a NL maxi dress which was lovely and I wore it in summer in Venice. I just about died of heat melt and sticky sweat. Don't take that stretchy sweaty fabric on a hot holiday you will really wish you'd bought a cotton/linen blend instead.

CC

A year or so ago I had a NL maxi dress which was lovely and I wore it in summer in Venice. I just about died of heat melt and sticky sweat. Don't take that stretchy sweaty fabric on a hot holiday you will really wish you'd bought a cotton/linen blend instead.

CC

sexy........:mysmilie_11:

CC

Cant beat cheesecloth for hot climates - yet QVC are oblivious to this fabric.

MarlaWynne Striped Maxi Dress with Pockets

Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178276

Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.178277

QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.98
P&P £3.95

A sleeveless maxi dress from MarlaWynne featuring a round neckline, angled patch pockets at the hips, long side vents at the hemline and an all-over stripe print. Perfect for warm weather days, and holidays this stylish, wearable dress will be the perfect plus one to any event in your calendar this season.

How to wear - team with colourful flip-flop sandals, a cropped denim a jacket and big shades for laidback daytime style. As the sun goes down, add a lightweight kimono and a touch of sparkle with bold gold jewellery, and beaded flats that will take your new dress from beach to bar with ease.

Perfect for holidays - not only is this great dress super comfy, it travels well and can be rolled up into your suitcase and be ready to wear when you get to your destination.

Four subtle shades - this maxi dress comes in four classic colours you just need to know which to opt for. If you prefer a lighter look opt for the Sand or Pear colour options, if you prefer a more dramatic vibe go for the Teal or Black colour options, the choice is yours. Plus it comes in Petite and Regular lengths so you can get the perfect fit for you.

73% polyester, 22% viscose, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Sand Multi
Pear Multi
Black Multi
Teal Multi

Seen better looking nighties than this dress. Almost 60 quid with p and p for what looks to be a badly stretched nightie.

Another very unflattering shapeless sack of a dress, they are doing the dreaded HSt.a huge favour again.

All the usual expressions will be used - figure flattering, skims the body, relaxed dressing, hides the lumps & bumps... I think they amount of fabric is excessive, I'd have to gather it up when climbing stairs & be very careful coming down as it looks a trip hazard. I love a maxi &, after many months of abstinence from QVC, have just bought two from Denim & Co that are lovely.

An awful shapeless sack that even the models look horrific in. I would break my neck if I wore this, far too much fabric to wrap around my ankles and feet.

Gosh oh my word how much fabric does the A shape at the hem. I’m no designer but don’t these vest type maxi dresses usually just go straight down or either shape through the bust, waist and hips then straight to the hem. This TSV dress looks like it needs tent pegging down at the hem when the model walks down the runway.

All the usual expressions will be used - figure flattering, skims the body, relaxed dressing, hides the lumps & bumps... I think they amount of fabric is excessive, I'd have to gather it up when climbing stairs & be very careful coming down as it looks a trip hazard. I love a maxi &, after many months of abstinence from QVC, have just bought two from Denim & Co that are lovely.

Which did you get Twilight please?
I ordered last year really pleased fitted perfectly and excellent quality

Latest posts

Back