Ultrasun Professional Suncare TSV 06/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ultrasun May TSV

I'm trying to hold off repurchasing my 50 plus extreme duo, because I think the above will be better value, assuming there is a high factor option, as seems usual. It's getting quite close now however & I'm in danger of spending & then the TSV will come along (P&P usually 4.95)

Can anyone remind me of the date of the above, & give clues as to what might be included. Don't worry about getting it wrong, I'm just asking for clues/speculation/reminder of last years equivalent, so no one will hold anyone to account as this is 'allowed'.

Many thanks, in advance,

Blissy

This was posted on the ultrasun Facebook page a few days ago

Don't miss huge savings with Ultrasun!

We're back on QVC on Monday 6th May with the choice of TWO of our 4 Piece Protection Kits to get you summer ready☀️

FAMILY��
- Extreme SPF50+ 150ml
- Family SPF30 150ml
- Face Fluid Anti-Pollution SPF50+ 40ml
- Aftersun 100ml

BEAUTY ��
- Glimmer SFP20 150ml
- Body Tan Activator SPF30 150ml
- Face Fluid Tinted SPF50+ 40ml
- Aftersun Tan Booster 100ml

Oh no...the reviews for that face fluid are not good. Not the items I wanted...Bah.

Sizes seem smaller than the usual supers also. Wonder if the price will be the same as usual?

I’ve just come back from Egypt for 2 weeks using the body tan activator - got a lovely tan and, yes, I only applied once a day and didn’t burn at all.
Shame they’ve stoped selling the big bottle - which doesn’t last 4 weeks, lasted me 10 days, and although I’m not a size 10, I’m not 3 times the size either.

Ultrasun 4 Piece Total Sun Protection Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237872

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239750

QVC Price £58.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

This four-piece selection from Ultrasun comes in two options to suit your warm-weather plans, with the Glam choice featuring Glimmer SPF 20, Body Tan Activator SPF 30 and more to help impart a healthy, golden glow to your skin, or the Family option including Extreme SPF 50+ and Family SPF 30 to ensure the whole gang are protected in the sunshine. Whether youre jetting off with the girls somewhere tropical or having a fun-filled family trip, this comprehensive Ultrasun collection will help to ensure you stay protected under those UV rays.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Glimmer or Family Sun Protection Collection individually from Ultrasun you'd pay £89 and £95 respectively. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.98, plus P&P, you're saving £59.07 on the Glimmer and £56.07 on the Family collection.

The choice is yours - go Glam with sun protection offering subtle tints and shimmers to help add a gorgeous radiance to your skin while you tan, or opt for the Family kit packed with high SPF and comfortable formulations the whole family can use.

Long-lasting protection - just one application of an SPF from the Ultrasun range provides all-day protection - although another application may be required in extreme circumstances - while also offering gentle formulas that are suitable for all skin types. With a shelf life of two years after opening for most products, you can keep your skin protected when you’re off the beach and back home.

Stock up on essential SPF - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection again in July, at this great price. It’s the perfect way to ensure you’re prepared for the sunshine throughout the summer.

SPF products can be applied once a day (reapply in extreme circumstances)
All-day protection against UVA and UVB rays
Suitable for all skin types
SPF products are free from oils, emulsifiers and perfumes
Can be used for up to two years after opening

Make your choice:

Glam collection contains:

1 x Glimmer SPF 20 (150ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky, liposomal UVA and UVB sun protection gel with reflecting pigments to catch the light
1 x Body Tan Activator SPF 30 (150m) - protects at SPF 30 and contains an innovative natural tan enhancer, to help prepare your skin for tanning
1 x Aftersun Tan Booster (100ml) - this fast-absorbing gel helps to enhance the look of your tan and delivers a cooling effect
1 x Tinted Face Fluid SPF 50+ (40ml) - works to add moisture, protect against visible signs of ageing, and add a touch of golden tint to your complexion

Or:

Family collection contains:

1 x Extreme SPF 50+ (150ml) - extreme protection for sensitive skins and children. Offers very high levels of UVA and UVB and sinks into the skin easily, leaving no residue
1 x Family SPF 30 (150ml) - a gentle, fast-absorbing and non-greasy formula that provides protection for areas which easily catch the sun, and is a great choice for those with sensitive skin
1 x Aftersun (100ml) - a non-greasy formula featuring Aquarich complex, free from emulsifiers and lightly perfumed
1 Face Fluid Anti-Pollution SPF 50+ (40ml) - this lightweight yet intensive formula works to protect skin against UV rays with SPF 50+ and encourage a brighter skin look, while also targeting the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

How to apply:
Body Tan Activator SPF 30, Family SPF 30, Extreme SPF 50+ and Glimmer SPF 20:

Apply to clean dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure
Avoid contact with eyes and clothes
Re-apply in extreme conditions

Face Fluid Anti-Pollution SPF 50+ and Tinted Face Fluid SPF 50+:

Apply to clean, dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure
Simply use instead of your daily moisturiser for all day protection
Sinks into the skin quickly, allowing for instant make-up application
Avoid contact with eyes and clothes
Reapply in extreme conditions

Aftersun and Aftersun Tan Booster:

Apply after sun exposure, or any time you’d like to help hydrate and soothe

Please refer to the sun account to make sure you use the right level SPF for your skin and do not exceed the amount of time you can spend in the sun.

I’m sure its getting now that there’s an Ultrasun item everyday
I’m so spf out :mysmilie_7::mysmilie_490:

ml for ml

Glam collection contains:
1 x Glimmer SPF 20 (150ml) - Worth £23 cost £10.06
1 x Body Tan Activator SPF 30 (150ml) - Worth £28 cost £12.25
1 x Aftersun Tan Booster (100ml) - Worth £16 cost £7
1 x Tinted Face Fluid SPF 50+ (40ml) - Worth £22 cost £9.62
Total Worth £89 total cost incl p&p in calculations £38.93

Or:

Family collection contains:
1 x Extreme SPF 50+ (150ml) - Worth £26 cost £10.65
1 x Family SPF 30 (150ml) - Worth £25 cost £10.25
1 x Aftersun (100ml) - Worth £16 cost & £6.56
1 Face Fluid Anti-Pollution SPF 50+ (40ml) - Worth £28 cost £11.47
Total Worth £95 total cost £38.93 incl p&p in calculations

Some comparison prices from both QVC & M&S.
Not buying myself, I did try the SPF 30 anti-aging face one as I had one in a Tili box, not too bad I have to say.

Calypso once a day is currently £6 at Wilko (200ml I think) will stock up, always used P20, I find this as good and doesn’t stain, not burned since using this. Don’t like it on my face though . Combined with the pre & post miracle tan , I’m sorted.

Brilliant, thank you for that.

My sister has used this for years and never burns. I’m pretty sure she buys it in Home Bargains. I didn’t realise it’s cruelty-free. Just shows that it can be done even with low-budget items.

Latest posts

Back