Kim & Co TSV 09/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There used to be back in the good old days when Kim & Co fashion was only featured on air when Kim visited, TSV or not every 6 weeks. The only exception was her Kim & Co Sale during January, when she had a break and her one & only stand in did her reduced items.

Flipping heck we have had the linen look two piece sets over and over again
Sleeveless, long sleeves and waistcoats with long sleeved tops underneath.
I’ve had some of the still in packets bargain offer returns of the sleeveless and long sleeves from the outlet.
Some of which I don’t think I’ve worn so I’m not interested in anymore thanks. :mysmilie_19:

I dread to see this get-up on the plus size models. When they turn around it will be sitting on the top of their bums.

I haven’t watched much Kim&co for some time as it always seems to be those ****** Jump suits or flowery tops and dresses but I quite like the look of this. Depending on colours and price I will have to take a look when it comes on.

I dread to see this get-up on the plus size models. When they turn around it will be sitting on the top of their bums.

The gathers from the neckline will not help, plus looks quite see through.I am not spending on Q @ the moment but that is not difficult.

It may look better in reality but on the photos it reminds me of the old maternity tops I wore back in the 70`s.

Yikes! £50 delivered. It looks like something you'd buy from the market on a two for a tenner deal. I will do my famous "who'd buy that" prediction and we'll see how few are left by lunchtime. Quite frankly it looks ghastly but might be better in real life.

CC

At £50 I will not be ordering. I’ve just bought three items at The White Stuff store and I love my purchases. I don’t mind paying the price if the item is decent quality but don’t like being ripped off.

Kim & Co Silky Linen Look Knit Cardigan & Sleeveless Top Set
Item Number: 176345
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £4.95

This two-piece Silky Linen Look set from Kim & Co contains a sleeveless top with a scoop neckline and ruching at the front, as well as an open cardigan with long sleeves and shirring detailing at the shoulders. Whether you wear them together or mix them up with other separates in your wardrobe, you'll be set for casual days or summer outings with this versatile and stylish linen-look duo.

Brand new fabric - beautifully soft, tactile and with a slight sheen, both cardigan and top are made from Kim & Co's new Silky Linen Look fabric, that makes them feel amazing to wear whilst still looking fantastic.

Summer shades - pick from six different colours, including Oyster, Indigo or classic Black - all ideal for fans of neutral, minimalistic looks that go with everything. Or in a fresh colour palette ideal for sunny days, why not brighten things up with Sage, Blush or Lemon Lime?

Play with your look - these versatile garments work great together with jeans and trainers or smart trousers and heels. For even more outfit options you can also wear them separately, such as layering the cardigan over a dress or tucking the top into your favourite skirt.

Cardigan and top: 70% viscose, 30% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Sage
Oyster
Blush
Indigo
Lemon Lime
Black

Garment measurements:

Chest (both): XS: 86cm (34"), S: 91cm (36"), M: 97cm (38"), L: 102cm (40"), XL: 107cm (42"), 2XL: 114cm (45"), 3XL: 122cm (48")
Length: cardigan: XS, S, M, L: 72cm (28.5"), XL, 2XL, 3XL: 75cm (29.5"); top: XS, S, M, L: 67cm (26.5"), XL, 2XL, 3XL: 70cm (27.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.176345

Looks better on the catwalk but it is a tad overpriced. For the first time ever though Kim looks a mess. She's got the blush one on and it doesn't seem to fit her properly made worse by tying up the cardigan. As for those trousers!! Nice colour but they are wrong around the crotch and they seem too small on her. Sorry Kim but that is a total fashion fail.

CC

PS. Is one of the models Bruscilla?? Where's her hair?

Latest posts

Back