Enjoy Your Garden TSV 11/05/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh no not them..work for 2-3 months then its a duty irritating monument until you find the will to dump it...get a mains wired one much better

Luxform Set of 2 Kensington Solar Powered Lamp Posts TSV 11/05/19
Item Number: 518244
QVC Price £29.50
Todays Special Value Price £24.92
P&P £4.95

This set of two solar-powered lamp posts from Luxform feature a classic lamp post design that's adjustable to suit your garden, with warm white solar-powered lights that automatically turn on in the evening. With their timeless design that will suit any style of garden, these lamp posts can be screwed onto a patio or terrace or stuck into grass with stakes, making them a versatile and charming addition to your outdoor space.

Go eco - not only are these solar-powered lamp posts great for the environment, requiring nothing but sunlight to charge them, but their eco design also makes them effortless to install, as there's no fiddly wires or plugs to contend with. What's more, their solar panels are discreetly tucked away from sight, so you won't have to compromise on style.

Install them your way - giving you the choice to either screw them in at the base onto wood, stone or tiles, or to stick them into the ground with stakes, these lamp posts can be placed anywhere in your outdoor space. It also means that you can change up your garden design effortlessly - simply unscrew the base or pull them out of the grass and stick them somewhere else!

Light the way - boasting clever built-in light sensors that turn on as soon as it gets dark, these lamp posts are the perfect solution to lighting your garden or driveway up when it gets dark without the fuss of having to turn them on and off all the time. Or, if you prefer to switch them on manually, they have on/off switches too.

Even more light - this new design allows even more light to come through the lamps, allowing the light to be evenly distributed from the very top of the glass to the bottom. The result is more light coverage over your garden, so you can see even when it's pitch dark.

A colour to suit your garden - these lamp posts come in three versatile shades to suit your outdoor space. Choose the Black option for a universal colour that's classic, or go for White or Bronze to give your outdoor space an eye-catching, stylish flare.

Solar-powered batteries included

Contains:

2 x solar-powered lamp posts
2 x screw-in bases
2 x garden stakes

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.518244

If they are anything like the last solar lights tsv then give them a wide berth. Stay on for an hour and that's it. I suspect Jill Gauntlett will be singing their praises and saying how long lasting they are. Don't believe her.

If it is J gauntlet no doubt she will have got her dad two for his sagging balcony

I think I've worked it out that Gill Gauntlett's dad is actually Miceal. He's got a balcony with every single thing on it and as we've never seen a pic of GG's dad's balcony but we have seen loads of MM's, maybe they are one and the same person. Dang, dang, dang . . . .

CC

My doggie would think all his Christmases had come at once were we to get that.....

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: Oh my old BT had to pee on every single blade of grass, lamp post, bin, wall, person at the bus stop's leg. It would have taken him an hour to get up the drive (if we had one) if we had those lights. Ahhhhh, miss that boy. Mr Territorial.

CC

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: Oh my old BT had to pee on every single blade of grass, lamp post, bin, wall, person at the bus stop's leg. It would have taken him an hour to get up the drive (if we had one) if we had those lights. Ahhhhh, miss that boy. Mr Territorial.

CC

My spaniel is the same. Sandcastles,windbreaks & even someone's leg at the beach. We pretended he wasn't ours once.....

My current wee boy pee'd on a sandcastle on the beach in front of horrified child, then on the bucket and spade. Hero dad told me not to worry he'd wash them in the sea after I grovelling said I'd do it then told his boy it was so funny the dog had trashed his castle (boy gallantly tried to laugh). Gold star that man! 0/10 for wee Bri. My mum's spaniel once trashed someone's picnic and stole their butties. Not funny :mysmilie_17:

CC

I’m shocked at the price that just how cheap the dreaded word, they are.
Another thing how many times Gill says how small her garden is, yet how many TSVs she manages to find places to picture them in it.

Just wondering is Gill visiting the Q rail that’s put out for the guests to model Q clothing for each of her TSV airings.

If it is J gauntlet no doubt she will have got her dad two for his sagging balcony

The first time we went on holiday to Sicily we found a stunning restaurant with several outside terraces that were overlooked by stone balconies filled with potted plants. Seeing me looking skywards, one of the waiters told me that it had been at least a year since any masonry fell down & even longer since someone had been injured..!

I can recommend the Luxform Casablanca solar lamp post, 513983. I bought 2 last year and they have lit up every night over the winter months. Admittedly, only for a few hours but on sunny days, they light stays on most of the night. They aren’t a white light, more a warm white but certainly not orange. I’ve just bought another one. The price has increased by £1.00 since I last bought them.

Latest posts

Back