Enjoy Your Garden TSV 11/05/19 - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mossie269 View Post
    If it is J gauntlet no doubt she will have got her dad two for his sagging balcony
    I think I've worked it out that Gill Gauntlett's dad is actually Miceal. He's got a balcony with every single thing on it and as we've never seen a pic of GG's dad's balcony but we have seen loads of MM's, maybe they are one and the same person. Dang, dang, dang . . . .

CC

Likes Evie , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    My doggie would think all his Christmases had come at once were we to get that.....
    Oh my old BT had to pee on every single blade of grass, lamp post, bin, wall, person at the bus stop's leg. It would have taken him an hour to get up the drive (if we had one) if we had those lights. Ahhhhh, miss that boy. Mr Territorial.

CC
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Oh my old BT had to pee on every single blade of grass, lamp post, bin, wall, person at the bus stop's leg. It would have taken him an hour to get up the drive (if we had one) if we had those lights. Ahhhhh, miss that boy. Mr Territorial.

CC
    My spaniel is the same. Sandcastles,windbreaks & even someone's leg at the beach. We pretended he wasn't ours once.....

Post Thanks / Like

My current wee boy pee'd on a sandcastle on the beach in front of horrified child, then on the bucket and spade. Hero dad told me not to worry he'd wash them in the sea after I grovelling said I'd do it then told his boy it was so funny the dog had trashed his castle (boy gallantly tried to laugh). Gold star that man! 0/10 for wee Bri. My mum's spaniel once trashed someone's picnic and stole their butties. Not funny

CC
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Iím shocked at the price that just how cheap the dreaded word, they are.
    Another thing how many times Gill says how small her garden is, yet how many TSVs she manages to find places to picture them in it.

Post Thanks / Like

Buy cheap, buy twice.

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by candycane View Post
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

CC
    Or in this case not at all
    Likes SisterBliss, candycane, puffin48, Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Just wondering is Gill visiting the Q rail that’s put out for the guests to model Q clothing for each of her TSV airings.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mossie269 View Post
    If it is J gauntlet no doubt she will have got her dad two for his sagging balcony
    The first time we went on holiday to Sicily we found a stunning restaurant with several outside terraces that were overlooked by stone balconies filled with potted plants. Seeing me looking skywards, one of the waiters told me that it had been at least a year since any masonry fell down & even longer since someone had been injured..!
    Likes Evie liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I can recommend the Luxform Casablanca solar lamp post, 513983. I bought 2 last year and they have lit up every night over the winter months. Admittedly, only for a few hours but on sunny days, they light stays on most of the night. They aren’t a white light, more a warm white but certainly not orange. I’ve just bought another one. The price has increased by £1.00 since I last bought them.