Wet & Forget - 5L 21.50 free p&p Amazon - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llloyd View Post
    Hope you can still enjoy the current sunshine.
    Only just seen this reply but just wanted to thank you for such a lovely message :)

Sadly I'm housebound at the moment (for the past year or two) but I can certainly SEE and enjoy the garden and the sunshine from my windows...

And I try not to feel too guilty about the fact I can't do anything to it these days..!

Hope you're able to get out in your garden.
    Thanks llloyd thanked for this post
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Totally Loopy Lou View Post
    Only just seen this reply but just wanted to thank you for such a lovely message :)

Sadly I'm housebound at the moment (for the past year or two) but I can certainly SEE and enjoy the garden and the sunshine from my windows...

And I try not to feel too guilty about the fact I can't do anything to it these days..!

Hope you're able to get out in your garden.
    You shouldn’t feel guilty, so glad you can enjoy seeing the garden & the sunshine. I am fortunate enough to be able to get out into the garden, I will definitely try not to take it for granted, and try very hard not to moan at my Hubby when he digs things up whilst “tidying”.
    Have a lovely Easter.x
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    Would any of the above work on mouldy/green cotswold chippings, plum slate, & a wall?
    I think that Wet and Forget would, especially if you use a smaller W&F to water ratio (e.g. 1:3) The recommended ratio is usually on the bottle. Mound does take longer to disappear but algae disappears very quickly. In my experience it's usually overnight or certainly within two days.

Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post