TSV Launches Moving to 9pm - Page 2

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    i perfer midnight as its what it always has been & always should be as most know if you want a tsv & if you want the most options you have to be there at the launch
    A lot of people have work to go to and families to look after, so an earlier launch would be much better. I should imagine this is something they have had to do due to low viewing figures at midnight.

Having said that a lot of the TSVs are available well before launch

Change is good

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Millie's Mum View Post
    A lot of people have work to go to and families to look after, so an earlier launch would be much better. I should imagine this is something they have had to do due to low viewing figures at midnight.

Having said that a lot of the TSVs are available well before launch

Change is good
    that dont bother them its more the stock levels more than anything is going to be the biggest issues (let alone finding the tsvs)
    Likes ERICS MUM liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

that dont bother them its more the stock levels more than anything is going to be the biggest issues (let alone finding the tsvs)
    Not with you SCW?
    Thanks lynnonthelake thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Millie's Mum View Post
    Not with you SCW?
    it will have an affect but i cant explain how just yet but anyway i think she meant only the elemis tsv was launching early from what i understood

Post Thanks / Like

For goodness sake

Does it really matter what flipping hour TSV’s are launched there’s more and more available anyway pre launch is anyone monitoring just what time they become available to buy. More and more details are given from presenters, bloggers and guest/brand ambassadors, plus hours are started before midnight and TSV’s are featured in evening pre launches.
    Plus there’s and more items featured as deals and they are somewhat at times better offers than TSV’s. Let’s face it Q change the rules as n’ when, if it shifts product and prevents them over buying or stocking something they predict won’t sell then they will. How much stuff these days are what has gone before in one shape or another, they will only stick to what’s sold previously, so doesn’t really matter when it’s available to buy. I dare say if you are well up to speed having gained previous information from those promoting it, does it matter one jot what hour it’s up for buying.

Thanks sutheli thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

it will have an affect but i cant explain how just yet but anyway i think she meant only the elemis tsv was launching early from what i understood
    If you watch the clip that Radiomike posted, she says it’s TSVs launching at 9, nothing about only the Elemis one.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone actually have to wait until midnight any more?

As said previously they “leak” them days beforehand and on this forum we are weeks ahead!

Not that there is anything interesting in any of the TSVs unless you are into beauty.

Post Thanks / Like

They get regular folk moaning on their facebook page that they can`t stay up until midnight due to work etc and that by the following morning some tsv`s are already sold out or options are limited so by moving tsv launches to 9pm it`s fairer for all and gives them opportunity to buy before bedtime.
    I`m retired so if I was really interested in a tsv (which I`m not !) then it would be possible for me to sit up for the launch but if you`re up early for work or if you have young kids who wake early then midnight is out of the question.
    At the end of the day Q won`t give a damned whether it makes life more difficult for people to find upcoming tsv`s to post on here or anywhere else and if it brings them more custom because more people are prepared to watch a launch then that`s all they`ll be interested in.
    So many tsv`s are advertised days before launch anyway and so people already know if it`s something they`re interested in and presenters wear upcoming jewellery/clothing tsv`s in advance to whet appetites and get people asking about them or show interest in them.
    It`s called marketing and obviously Q have realised by launching tsv`s earlier they`re maximising sales.

Post Thanks / Like

Where exactly does all your intelligence come from to support these comments you make? Just wondering
    Thanks lynnonthelake thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

You can’t explain just now because you haven’t got a clue, simply because you don’t work for them and they don’t have to run their ideas by you, a customer.

Yes Radiomike I mentioned this on another thread this morning, I also think to make a change like this to copy Ideal World after 26 years is a massive embarrassment to QVC.
    Thanks lynnonthelake , Dream Girl thanked for this post